Is Jawa a viable slower for pigs?

I normally run 5's as my slower for Heroic pigs, but was wondering if anyone uses an omega'd Jawa as a viable replacement.

It would stop the double-tapping from 5's and with a debuff, his damage should be higher than 5's. He might even stun a side pig when they spawn, if needed with his ability...

Yay or nay?

Replies

• I am able to solo pigs with this team (spoiler alert - the answer is yes):

Teebo, Elder, QGJ, TFP, and Jawa - scored 2.39M last night. Usually get 20-30% into P2 before dying.
  • Tifer
    130 posts Member
    Thanks. I practiced with him today and it looked promising. Not having the double-tap from 5's was nice but then I'm missing out on his assist as well...

May not be "better"but definitely viable...
  • RyanRen
    994 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Tifer wrote: »
    Thanks. I practiced with him today and it looked promising. Not having the double-tap from 5's was nice but then I'm missing out on his assist as well...

May not be "better"but definitely viable...

Jawa is a different kind of pain to gear - loves stun cuffs rather than stun guns and thermal detonators. They both are awful in that regard.

However, Jawa has better overall utility when you factor in the AAT raid. Jawa > 5s in AAT, and it's not even close.
  • @godgiven45 can tell you all about it.
  • Itllwork, but the disadvantage vs fives is he doesn't have 100% chance to inflict it (though Jawa wins in potency), doesn't have his assist call move, and less health
  • Tifer
    130 posts Member
    Maybe I just got lucky but his first attack stuck speed down and I could see it sticking on almost all his other attacks (yes, I know it's only supposed to be 50%).

I'll give him another shot when it's my turn to clear to see how it plays out over the course of an entire round.
  • Yeah.before wedge made p1 a joke I used jawa. Now with wedge you don't even need speed down to solo p1. I just run straight rebels. Wedge L, biggs, aa, hrs and leia will get the job done. Heck you don't even need tm removal.