Buff Vader

Have you seen the end of rogue one? Come on guys, please buff Vader. He is such a hard farm he should hit just a little harder.

His basic damage should be 25% more and should also inflict defence down on Jedi and rebels

Replies

• My 7* max g11 vader gits for about 9k on a basic crit... which is decent enough considering the rest of his amazing ability set and the zeta as the cherry on top...

Stay on target lordson86 his strength will grow, and grow on you.
  • Yeah, my Vader is 5*only and gear 8, he's just so underwhelming.

I don't see how he'll fit into my 7* Palpatine led team.

But I'll keep plugging away
  • escorpion8888
    109 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    lordson86 wrote: »
    Yeah, my Vader is 5*only and gear 8, he's just so underwhelming.

EP lead will make him show his true potential. The only better lead for him is a Zeta Vader (I love saying that). My server is over a year old and I've been getting first at my payout everyday while using him under an EP lead for a few months. I agree his basic should have a buff but if you build the right squad around him and play him right he is top notch.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Hall monitor of 2016
  • lordson86 wrote: »

EP lead will make him show his true potential. The only better lead for him is a Zeta Vader (I love saying that). My server is over a year old and I've been getting first at my payout everyday while using him under an EP lead for a few months. I agree his basic should have a buff but if you build the right squad around him and play him right he is top notch.

This is correct. I run a 7* Vader on a November ('15) shard - top 10 easy. With an EP lead, he's the shizzle. Plus he's just darn fun.

I do think he should get another unique ability - something that makes him more of a force (pun fully intended) when he's one on one at the end of a battle (it seems odd that Vader - THE iconic bad guy from the Star Wars universe, is pretty much a wimp head-to-head.) Perhaps a force choke ability that stuns/dazes (Stuns for 1 turn, then dazes the next). Something.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

This is correct. I run a 7* Vader on a November ('15) shard - top 10 easy. With an EP lead, he's the shizzle. Plus he's just darn fun.

I do think he should get another unique ability - something that makes him more of a force (pun fully intended) when he's one on one at the end of a battle (it seems odd that Vader - THE iconic bad guy from the Star Wars universe, is pretty much a wimp head-to-head.) Perhaps a force choke ability that stuns/dazes (Stuns for 1 turn, then dazes the next). Something.

That sounds incredible and would fit nicely with his kit. Just a little bit more speed would be nice to go with that and a basic attack damage buff for him to truly feel like the Lord Vader we know from the movies and books.
  • Mod him for speed/atk once you have a palpy lead...
  • I use him just fine in arena at 7* and G11. If I only had a decent ShT....
  • His basic attack should certainly hit for more than it does at max level and gear. His AOE should do more damage as well, it barely does any.

A cool idea based on the movie would be a 50% chance to deflect a blaster bolt back at the enemy that shot it.
    Character Name: Nofaultius
  • What if his basic has a chance to inflict shaken (from AAT P3)
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

This sounds really good
  • LudicrousSpeed
    87 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    His basic attack should certainly hit for more than it does at max level and gear. His AOE should do more damage as well, it barely does any.

A cool idea based on the movie would be a 50% chance to deflect a blaster bolt back at the enemy that shot it.

I like the laser bolt idea. Have a special against laser bolts only and make it 100% against Han Solo when he uses Shot First.

energy-absorption.jpg?w=1000

• Loose_Lee wrote: »
    My 7* max g11 vader gits for about 9k on a basic crit... which is decent enough considering the rest of his amazing ability set and the zeta as the cherry on top...

Would love to see a screenshot of that
  • Loose_Lee wrote: »
    My 7* max g11 vader gits for about 9k on a basic crit... which is decent enough considering the rest of his amazing ability set and the zeta as the cherry on top...

Would love to see a screenshot of that

Zeta vader max gear crits for 9-10k no problem, granted vader is lead.
  • Vader is a beast. My maxed out Vader basics for around 8-10k and I can one shot a toon at full health with culling blade. Plus he has a ton of health and protection. You have to mod him for speed and potency and he becomes a monster. Mines at 200 speed under a palpatine lead and works great.
  • TronTheKhan
    650 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    My g10 Ahsoka Tano crits for 25k. Give Vader the rework and make him the powerhouse he deserves to be, without needing EP to be great.

Humans Are Such Easy Prey