7* Palpatine Under the Wire!!!

With only 8 hours left for the event I was fortunate enough to scrounge up the shards and the credits to 7* Ackbar, Biggs, and Wedge.

Wedge 65 gear 7
Biggs 62 gear 7
Ackbar 61 gear 7
Lando 79 gear 9
STHan 70 gear 8

It took a few tries to get good RNG but made it happen with only losing Wedge.

I am just excited and wanted to share it :)

Replies

• Gratz!
  • Dude that's awesome. Nicely done.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Wow that's awesome! Gratz on beating it with such an undergeared/leveled team.
  • Jetlife wrote: »

+1
  • Jetlife wrote: »

Thanks!

I really think this team's synergy is ideal for Emperor's Demise.

If Lando and STHan were G7 as well, I don't think this would have been doable.

In terms of resources, I think this is probably the best bang for your F2P "buck"

Hardest part was coming up with 3mil credits to promote all three toons at the same time.

I ended up selling 75 mods (mostly 4 and 5 dot) to scrape up the last 650k I needed.

It will set me back in the mod department, but most of those didn't have any speed secondaries anyways.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    LT4GuFu.gif
  • Goldy
    254 posts Member
    Well done mate
  • Holy cow that's incredible. How many tries did it take? What was your overall strategy beside outright prayer?
  • EricsonX wrote: »
    Holy cow that's incredible. How many tries did it take? What was your overall strategy beside outright prayer?

No one getting killed on Vader's 1st two moves. If everyone survived that, I would taunt with STHan.

Wiggs assist on EP, wedge AOE on EP, Lando AOE on EP. By this time he is in the yellow and RG's taunt. EP AOE stuns. If most of them got stunned, no bueno. If not, Tactical Genius from Ackbar, basics from Wedge/Biggs, then two Double Down's from Lando. EP's does his evil laugh and restores his health. Shocks from EP but STHan is taunting so I don't care.

First time this happened I got it down to EP and Vader but I still got fried.

5th attempt (within just a couple minutes) I was able to cleanse and restore STHan's health.

He stayed alive long enough that he kept feeding TM and was able to get it down to just Vader. I lost Wedge to Force Crush but was able to finish off Vader with Biggs and Lando.

It was literally 6 minutes between promoting Wiggs/Ackbar and completing and promoting EP to 7*. Not sure how lucky I was but they all had 4 and 5 dot mods. The omega on lando's Double down was huge. Doing back to back Crits of 11k is what clinched the event I think.

Tier 6 was so easy with the same setup I figured I would have a shot so spent the last week+ grinding shards for the last 3 Rebels.