Thank you CG for an awesome farm-able hero!

Prev13
Reyia
1171 posts Member
Just wanted to say a little thank you for giving us QGJ. Cheers and let the farming begin!

Replies

• Options
    However he was added to the hardest to get and competetive currency by far so that does suck. Should be in Arena IMO
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    Nah cantina is fair and also forces you to chose between him and Poe. Good move I think
  • Options
    I'm going to 5* my Poe, then decide on qg. Not sure if I really want him or wait for update.
  • Options
    twaller wrote: »
    However he was added to the hardest to get and competetive currency by far so that does suck. Should be in Arena IMO

You must be joking. Some ppl are never happy....
  • Options
    It was a good choice in allowing all players to have equal access to him. Had it been arena, those who are in lesser ranks would of been at a disadvantage, same if he was in GW. Being a Cantina shipment it doesn't matter what level you are in the game, you have decent access.
  • Options
    Long live EA!!
  • Options
    Thank you EA! Keep it up please!
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    They just released the toon that the most ppl use as an example of chromium exclusive power houses. It's now free to grind. That's awesome.

If QGJ got released to the more competitive shipments of GW or arena, that would benefit the big players more. But everybody have the exact same access to Cantina toons. I like this.
  • Options
    Where do I get him in arena? Don't see him
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    He's not in Arena. He's in the cantina shipments. Purple energy bar. You may have to refresh your shipments.
  • Options
    Its the little things ya know?
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Very good move imo... I paid to get him personally, but I am NOT annoyed... the reason being is he is a counter to Poe which a lot of people including myself think is probably a little too powerful... I'm not finished.. because I feel this is a way to try to address very powerful character without nerfing them (Poe in this case) immediately before considering other options!

So for me. I think it's a very good move... however it may still result in Poe being looked at.

So a very welcomed move by CG! :) keep it up
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    LOL people are complaining about jin being in cantina shipments? :D:D
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options

Gees, at least be grateful he is available for farming and not by spending thousands!
    JoshG wrote: »

You must be joking. Some ppl are never happy....

True that lol.
    I'm going to 5* my Poe, then decide on qg. Not sure if I really want him or wait for update.

Same I have to choose between 5* my Poe, unlocking daka, or QGJ :(
    Anraeth wrote: »
    It was a good choice in allowing all players to have equal access to him. Had it been arena, those who are in lesser ranks would of been at a disadvantage, same if he was in GW. Being a Cantina shipment it doesn't matter what level you are in the game, you have decent access.

Great point. Not everyone can rank high to get constant tokens in arena, and many get very tough opponents at times in GW making it hard to complete. Whereas cantina u just wait for energy to replenish or use some crystal to refresh.
    Nonemo wrote: »
    They just released the toon that the most ppl use as an example of chromium exclusive power houses. It's now free to grind. That's awesome.

If QGJ got released to the more competitive shipments of GW or arena, that would benefit the big players more. But everybody have the exact same access to Cantina toons. I like this.

Ditto. It makes it accessible to everyone!
  • Options
    I think it's a nice move - and I agree it makes sense to put him into Cantina vs other shipments. Makes me wish that I could move Daka or Poe to Arena shipments, though, since I'd like to finish them as well. At the moment I find myself torn when it comes to who to pursue in Cantina and GW...and wishing there was someone I wanted more out of Arena :smile:
  • Options
    Thanks from me, too. It's a nice move to make Qui-Gon available for everyone ...
  • Options
    Yes, thanks CG. Good to know that I can grab someone desirable into my Light Side roster without having to grind too seriously. Still tough because it's Cantina, but much better now than having to cross fingers and open Chromium packs.
  • MRFREE2PLAY90
    282 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

I'm getting Qui-Gon to 7* just to make the whales more mad and im 100% F2P :D.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options

I would assume u r f2p by the way your name sounds :)
  • Options
    Reyia wrote: »

I would assume u r f2p by the way your name sounds :)

Nope im totally a whale spender :P.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Options
    I reckon this is probably the best news for F2P and light spenders. The game is moving in the right direction and from the looks of things it will only get better.

Thank you CG/EA for making one of my favorite Star Wars characters available to me.

Now you've just got to make Darth Maul farmable ;)
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Agreed. Stop complaining.

I bought the Kylo pack because I wanted a head start on the new characters even though he was easily farmable. You guys got to use 7* QGJ as an advantage for months. =)

Besides, you still have FOTP 7* over small spenders.
  • Options
    Skye wrote: »
    Very good move imo... I paid to get him personally, but I am NOT annoyed... the reason being is he is a counter to Poe which a lot of people including myself think is probably a little too powerful... I'm not finished.. because I feel this is a way to try to address very powerful character without nerfing them (Poe in this case) immediately before considering other options!

So for me. I think it's a very good move... however it may still result in Poe being looked at.

So a very welcomed move by CG! :) keep it up

If you don't think buff removal and offense up on your entire team (equivalent to poggle in 1 ability of QGJ) is a counter to Poe you're actually insane :)
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Very nice move to screw whales by thousands of $. In just one little Update. So clever if you bought Chromiums to get an chromium only character :-)
  • Options
    I'm gonna get him, get Daka, Star him a bit, and get Fives.
  • Options
    My Pie is nearly 5*...considering switching to Qg, but since I do have Poggle (and use him effectively in Arena), I may just hoard until update. Qg isn't going anywhere.
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    Options
    I reckon this is probably the best news for F2P and light spenders. The game is moving in the right direction and from the looks of things it will only get better.

Thank you CG/EA for making one of my favorite Star Wars characters available to me.

I got a better idea: just make any char free and auto 7* than we can all play with anything... We don't need people who actually spend money on this game
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    It helps f2p but also spenders such as myself that already have a 5* QGJ. People are acting like nutcases and need to chill. Whales will always have an advantage and I'm so sick of the cryin
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    Options
    Sure it helps u. U save around 500-1000$ to get ur 5* to 7* and I am totally sick of your - "sure it has to be free" mentality
  • Options
    QGJM wrote: »

I got a better idea: just make any char free and auto 7* than we can all play with anything... We don't need people who actually spend money on this game

Well I've already spent $27 so far and I'm going to be spending much more in the future. I don't know why your knickers are in a twist.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.