Thank you CG for an awesome farm-able hero!

Replies

• Options
    QGJM wrote: »
    Sure it helps u. U save around 500-1000$ to get ur 5* to 7* and I am totally sick of your - "sure it has to be free" mentality

You should cry more.
  • Options
    Sure it helps u. U save around 500-1000$ to get ur 5* to 7* and I am totally sick of your - "sure it has to be free" mentality

It doesn't have to be free, it's just nice that is is free.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    Options
    $27 sweet.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    $27 sweet.

Yeah, you're welcome. I'm paying EA so you can play this game.
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    Options
    murton09 wrote: »

You should cry more.

I am not crying. I am complaining.

• QGJM
    318 posts Member
    Options
    $27 sweet.

Then we are already 2.
    I payed around 1.500$ Also to get my QGJ to 7* but since yesterday he's free.
  • Options
    $27 sweet.

Then we are already 2.
    I payed around 1.500$ Also to get my QGJ to 7* but since yesterday he's free.

Never mind. I was just trying to bait you into saying how much you spent and how $27 is nothing.
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    Options
    27$ are 27$. You said it is nothing not me.
  • Options
    27$ are 27$. You said it is nothing not me.

Yeah, don't worry about it.

You're too rational and calm to fall for my bait.

And $27 is nothing compared to $1500.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Farming Kylo shards while gettng Cantina credits for QGJ? Ok deal
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, actually this situation is so weird and strange that I started to find it funny. Can't imagine any other business, that treat their "1-2k" premium product from one day to another to "Free". Value drops by 95% by sleeping one night. :-)
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options

LOL
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Squad Arena Shipments need some love next guys.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Why is QGJ's lightsaber so big btw? I mean look at it. It's almost as long as him. And Liam Neeson isn't any Joe Pesci if you know what I mean.

Nerf the length of GQJ's saber!
  • Options
    I reckon this is probably the best news for F2P and light spenders. The game is moving in the right direction and from the looks of things it will only get better.

Thank you CG/EA for making one of my favorite Star Wars characters available to me.

Now you've just got to make Darth Maul farmable ;)

I got a better idea: just make any char free and auto 7* than we can all play with anything... We don't need people who actually spend money on this game

start a thread or discussion topic. CG will then hear of your unhappiness. commenting in others threads will not do much.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    xJazzx wrote: »
    I reckon this is probably the best news for F2P and light spenders. The game is moving in the right direction and from the looks of things it will only get better.

Thank you CG/EA for making one of my favorite Star Wars characters available to me.

I got a better idea: just make any char free and auto 7* than we can all play with anything... We don't need people who actually spend money on this game

start a thread or discussion topic. CG will then hear of your unhappiness. commenting in others threads will not do much.

All 50ish of his entire history of forum posts are about QGJ being put in cantina shipments. The only thing he hasn't done is gone to @EA_Jesse house to talk about this.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »

All 50ish of his entire history of forum posts are about QGJ being put in cantina shipments. The only thing he hasn't done is gone to @EA_Jesse house to talk about this.

*Game developer crouching behind the couch, lights out. Family laying low on the floor. Dev sneaks a peak out the window, sees the silhouette of a man pressed against the glass. Then, with a voice like the sound of a snake slithering through dry leaves, it speaks.*

-Qui Gonnnnn... Refunnnd...
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    Telaan wrote: »

*Game developer crouching behind the couch, lights out. Family laying low on the floor. Dev sneaks a peak out the window, sees the silhouette of a man pressed against the glass. Then, with a voice like the sound of a snake slithering through dry leaves, it speaks.*

-Qui Gonnnnn... Refunnnd...

I lol'd
  • Options
    i have a 7 star qgj.... i say booo, jk - u make him , ill work on poe n when done finish fives or boba...
  • Options
    that being said - i think there should be a pvp - that is 3 or 5 - 5 man squads.... i guess it would be all ai... but it would be nicwe to force people out of a squad, b squad mentality
  • Options
    spend / don't spend..... i don't care.... just want new toons every month
  • Options
    yoda yoda yoda!!!! sounds like february... and im stoked!
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    twaller wrote: »
    However he was added to the hardest to get and competetive currency by far so that does suck. Should be in Arena IMO

Still not happy? lol
  • Artas
    223 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, actually this situation is so weird and strange that I started to find it funny. Can't imagine any other business, that treat their "1-2k" premium product from one day to another to "Free". Value drops by 95% by sleeping one night. :-)

QGJ was not an investment for you. You just got the right to use it earlier and benefit from him by paying big money. Now other players, f2p and light spenders as myself, can get him and you can go for Yoda or other new characters. Hope Yoda will be available to everybody later on...maybe in 6 months? :)
  • Options

I suggest you get out of this thread, it s not for you lol. F2P players should be happy and you should be upset. But let them be happy in this thread, you be unhappy in another one! Joke aside, the new patch may turn the tide and many F2P players will get angry. No reason to get angry at each other by the devs decisions.
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Actually I played other mobile games where this was completely different ... When it was hard and very expensive to get that special content it actual didn't became free and easy to obtain overnight. This is just very dumb to get rid of people who actually pay for it and value this kind of product.

So why should I value (from now on) a product when the own company, that sells it, doesn't value their own products at all?
    Post edited by QGJM on
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options

Yes I second this idea! By coincidence I just got him today when I decided to buy an 8 pack chromium.

4BAYo0w.png

• Options
    Reyia wrote: »

Yes I second this idea! By coincidence I just got him today when I decided to buy an 8 pack chromium.

4BAYo0w.png

:o:'(

• Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    I'm going to 5* my Poe, then decide on qg. Not sure if I really want him or wait for update.

I'm getting Qui-Gon to 7* just to make the whales more mad and im 100% F2P :D.

I would assume u r f2p by the way your name sounds :)

Nope im totally a whale spender :P.

Humm how many thousands have u spent? ;)
    Elyndria wrote: »
    Agreed. Stop complaining.

I bought the Kylo pack because I wanted a head start on the new characters even though he was easily farmable. You guys got to use 7* QGJ as an advantage for months. =)

Besides, you still have FOTP 7* over small spenders.

Same I bought the Kylo pack because I thought he looked cool. That pack helped immensely and I'm consistently ranked 2 on my main due to him, Phasma, and Dooku.

It helps everyone. Even if u spent thousands u r not guaranteed to get enough shards to 7* that particular hero so it not only helps F2P but P2P too.
  • Options
    Actually I played other mobile game where this was completely different ... When it was hard and very expensive to get that special content it actual didn't became free and easy to obtain overnight. This is just very dumb to get rid of people who actually pay for it and value this kind of product.

So why should I value (from now on) a product when the own company, that sells it, doesn't value their own products at all?
    I agree with this. This model is one of a kind. You will find other games where both sides be happier (you can never be conpletely satisfied). Not like this when this week one side complains a lot, next week the other. So unpredictable. Lol. But anyway, it has nothing to do with players. It is by nature everyone feels happy when they gain something and unhappy when they lose something. Stay F2P for now. You will find yourself happier when money is not at stake. Back to our threads, shall we!