Thank you CG for an awesome farm-able hero!

13Next

Replies

• Awww... I'm half way done with Daka
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Jsnazz wrote: »
    Awww... I'm half way done with Daka

I read on a few posts on reddit that u don't need to 7* Daka as the hero is mainly utility based and u don't need to 7* asap. So I would say do farm and unlock QGJ to test him out. Used to be a very powerful chromium only toon and now everyone can use in their squads.
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    xJazzx wrote: »
    QGJM wrote: »
    I reckon this is probably the best news for F2P and light spenders. The game is moving in the right direction and from the looks of things it will only get better.

Thank you CG/EA for making one of my favorite Star Wars characters available to me.

Now you've just got to make Darth Maul farmable ;)

I got a better idea: just make any char free and auto 7* than we can all play with anything... We don't need people who actually spend money on this game

start a thread or discussion topic. CG will then hear of your unhappiness. commenting in others threads will not do much.

I did at First but they moved my new Thread to one of the exsisting Threads with nicer Headlines like this ;) i cant Imagine why.
  • Artas
    223 posts Member
    davida8546 wrote: »
    Yes, actually this situation is so weird and strange that I started to find it funny. Can't imagine any other business, that treat their "1-2k" premium product from one day to another to "Free". Value drops by 95% by sleeping one night. :-)

I suggest you get out of this thread, it s not for you lol. F2P players should be happy and you should be upset. But let them be happy in this thread, you be unhappy in another one! Joke aside, the new patch may turn the tide and many F2P players will get angry. No reason to get angry at each other by the devs decisions.

It is not for free... You have to use energy refills if you want to get QGJ quicker and upgrade with the purple gear. If you want him for free then yes, it will take many days to have it.
  • Artas
    223 posts Member
    Actually I played other mobile games where this was completely different ... When it was hard and very expensive to get that special content it actual didn't became free and easy to obtain overnight. This is just very dumb to get rid of people who actually pay for it and value this kind of product.

So why should I value (from now on) a product when the own company, that sells it, doesn't value their own products at all?

It is not for free... You have to use energy refills if you want to get QGJ quicker and upgrade with the purple gear. If you want him for free then yes, it will take many days to have it.
  • QGJM wrote: »
    Very nice move to screw whales by thousands of $. In just one little Update. So clever if you bought Chromiums to get an chromium only character :-)
    Yeah, forget about the part where QGJ contributed immensely to the Arena rankings and GW wins where they got all those juicy rewards. In the meantime, let's forget about the pleasure derived in gaming with a powerful, very desirable and cool toon. Oh yeah, makes no difference that no one who has him 7 starred is not losing him nor are the plebs going to catch up for at least a month!,

Some people...
    murton09 wrote: »
    Sure it helps u. U save around 500-1000$ to get ur 5* to 7* and I am totally sick of your - "sure it has to be free" mentality

You should cry more.

I am not crying. I am complaining.

Nope, that's straight up whining. Run out of cash for the new Chromium exclusive toons that are launching? You thought you could stop being a whale and still rule the roost? Join the F2P brigade. That's where you actually belong.
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    murton09 wrote: »
    Sure it helps u. U save around 500-1000$ to get ur 5* to 7* and I am totally sick of your - "sure it has to be free" mentality

You should cry more.

I am not crying. I am complaining.

Nope, that's straight up whining. Run out of cash for the new Chromium exclusive toons that are launching? You thought you could stop being a whale and still rule the roost? Join the F2P brigade. That's where you actually belong.

No tears coming out of my eyes. Actually no. I could buy every new char up to 7* if i like just for fun... Sorry to dissapoint you, but as u stated in another Thread started by u, EA will only "care" when their sales drop. And their Sales with me will drop like a Stone to 0.

Why should i value and buy a product (premium content) that has no value for the selling Company? like Apple would throw out their iPhone 6 for free since there is a new 6+ Version? (Without actually having it beeing out)

I played other mobile Games where Premium Content was hard to get, a lot of grinding work AND a lot of Money had to be invested. And at no Time even 2 years later that Content was still valuable since this Company knows: no Human with a bit intellect would spend such an immense amount of Money (4 a mobile Game!) to see that it is totally free (or its value drops by 95%) in 2 months.

Just think this way EA did this, will stop any reasonable Spender to sink Money in "exklusive" Char. There is no feeling what is way too much since there were hundrets of others possibillities to get the F2P happy and the P2W/P2Ps Even with acsessing "Exclusiv char" to F2P without slapping hard into Spenders Faces.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    tears coming out of my eyes.

We get it. Stop spamming.

mark-wahlberg-rage-quits-o.gif
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    It is called "freedom of expression" we have that in the country where I live. :blush:
    I reckon this is probably the best news for F2P and light spenders. The game is moving in the right direction and from the looks of things it will only get better.

Thank you CG/EA for making one of my favorite Star Wars characters available to me.

Now you've just got to make Darth Maul farmable ;)

I got a better idea: just make any char free and auto 7* than we can all play with anything... We don't need people who actually spend money on this game

Well I've already spent $27 so far and I'm going to be spending much more in the future. I don't know why your knickers are in a twist.

Probably because he named himself after QG and now QG is farmable for everyone making him feel somewhat silly but hey, thats my opinion.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    It is called "freedom of expression" we have that in the country where I live. :blush:

Those laws apply to governmental intrusion and censorship not a privately owned forum with rules against spamming.