Is Rewarding Scaling for Tie Advanced same as before?

I'm eastern standard time, so I won't be able to check for hours. Can anyone confirm its the same?

Replies

• Options
    Unfortunately yes
  • Options
    so only top ten will still get it? Well glad i am doing the Jyn tourney instead of the Advanced tie.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Radonis wrote: »
    so only top ten will still get it? Well glad i am doing the Jyn tourney instead of the Advanced tie.

Last time tie advanced "tournament" top 25 could unlock
  • Pxwer
    100 posts Member
    Options
    last jyn tournament was top100 and not 25
  • Options
    Top 25 unlock, 5th for 5*, 3rd for 6*, win for 7*.

Jyn tourney much more friendly.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Pxwer wrote: »

That is why I had the smallest hope they would change the TIE "tournament" this time around, but wasn't expecting it.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Pxwer wrote: »

That is why I had the smallest hope they would change the TIE "tournament" this time around, but wasn't expecting it.

Same hear, had a hope but at least with how I did last time only token effort needed to unlock, was hoping for an outside chance at 5*
  • Options
    Last time around i spent like 200k of ally points and only was able to get 20 shards. I really want his ship :(
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • Options
    I spent 300k last time and only got 10 shards. I really hate these tournaments.
  • Options
    It's so irritating if you already have the ship; every tier is 5 shards short of being able to promote it.

Eg I have it 4*, so I need 65 shards to promote to 5*. If finish top 100 I get 60 shards, which is to all intents and purposes utterly useless.
  • Options
    I need 20 more to unlock. Can someone tell me what I need to finish at, and confirm ship unlocks at 4 star?
  • Options
    6Delara6 wrote: »
    I need 20 more to unlock. Can someone tell me what I need to finish at, and confirm ship unlocks at 4 star?

26-100 gives out 60 shards and it does unlock at 4*
  • Options
    MackemSLAM wrote: »
    It's so irritating if you already have the ship; every tier is 5 shards short of being able to promote it.

Eg I have it 4*, so I need 65 shards to promote to 5*. If finish top 100 I get 60 shards, which is to all intents and purposes utterly useless.

Yeah I'm mad because I got 12th last time and if I got top 10 this wouldn't be an issue :/
  • Options
    Next cut off is top 200 I presume. Would this give me 20 shards?
  • Options
    6Delara6 wrote: »
    Next cut off is top 200 I presume. Would this give me 20 shards?
    101-200 gives 20 i think
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    MackemSLAM wrote: »

This. This is yet another reason these tournaments are so annoying. Since there is no other way to obtain even 5 shards, it's impossible to star up efficiently (if at all) without having to basically "re-unlock" - and at higher star levels, even that's not enough.

Poor design on top of poor design.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I want top 100 to unlock but odds are
    1 to 999999999999999999
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.