Switch to QGJ or finish Poe

l3end3r
895 posts Member
edited January 2016
I am 20 shards away from 6*. After that, should I move on to QGJ?

My team is 7* Sid, Lumi, JC
5* Poggle and Poe (both are 20 away from 6*)

Im also about 2 days away from 7* Luke, who will replace JC

Switch to QGJ or finish Poe 28 votes

7* Poe
50%
JurassicNick16BlurHendosmergamanThrixell3end3rBlumpKingwalkyourpathShokyaeonaxxerayemeklierRyAshDarthCranxOobydoob 14 votes
Switch to QGJ
50%
EnigmaticienSyth_HunterPoerlijeremyj26Anraethpay2winJoshGDrich2323NightsideLukeandrew11620JayBeefedTony167Taurus_MaghanPhatpat48 14 votes

Replies

• Switch to QGJ
    I'm in the similar boat, I just finished 6 star today on Poe. While I prefer to min/max my characters QGJ will be a amazing asset in arena and LS mission. I'm immediately switching focus to him. I'll come back around to finish Poe at a later time.
  • I'm stuck too...I have a 3* QGJ and a 4* Poe I want to use both in arena....I think I'm going to get QGJ 4* then go back to back every time I buy from cantina...not sure yet...help
    Please
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Why do you think Poe must be seven star? Just five star him and max QGJ.
  • 7* Poe
    J7000 wrote: »
    Why do you think Poe must be seven star? Just five star him and max QGJ.

I'll take him to 6, since I'm really close and yeah, pretty sure that's what I'm deciding
  • I use Poe at 5* gear 8 (+ speed slot) and he always goes in first round and commonly survives to see a heal from Lumi during his taunt. He may be a bit better at 6* but not a huge sway either way.

I think a 6/7* QGJ will out pace Poe for arena and GW.
  • If all stays the same Poe. Currently anyone can beat a QGJ team with a Poe team. If lucky you can beat a Poe team with a QGJ. Thus Poe is priority to max
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Stop Poe at 6* - he doesn't need the extra star to function at a high level. Farm QGJ asap. 7* Poe vs. 6* Poe there's little functional difference. QGJ will add a lot to your roster. That one's an easy call.
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    7* Poe
    If all stays the same Poe. Currently anyone can beat a QGJ team with a Poe team. If lucky you can beat a Poe team with a QGJ. Thus Poe is priority to max

Yes, but I think I'd prefer running a 7* QGJ in support behind my 6* Poe.

New build I'm going for is Phasma (lead), QGJ, Rey, GS, Poe ...

What do you think?