Bane. Yay nor nay?

I just got bane and want to know if he's worth investing in, based on what I looked up he seems to be a glass cannon but is he good at it?

Replies

• He is really good specially if you are starting in the dark side he is also helpful in múltiplayer for his second atack that stun enemies for 1 turn and if you do it to a jedi this always will stun.(aire y for the errores but my language is spanish xD)
  • When I first started the game and didn't know better. I purchased a few data packs, I ended up with Bane. I personally found him lackluster in arena, DS. Only thing I use him for now is the Agility challenge and rotate stuns between Bane and Dooku. I'd say he is great for that.
  • I ignore Bane until more serious threats are gone. Then I introduce him to IG86. That meeting NEVER goes well for him....

PS I do the same thing for all low DPS counter strikers...
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    I totally interpreted this post as a request for input about Darth Bane.

Darth Bane needs to be in this game. Please add thx.
  • Cad Bane has a nice kit, Stun Glove does great damage and is pretty much a guaranteed stun, his stats are what make him bad though. Too slow and has no hit points, dies in high level play before he can do anything. Also, if you're a free playing individual he won't be relevant as you can't farm his stars anyway yet. Im waiting for him to be relevant though, the game is young.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    I have mine at 7*. If he ever becomes relevant I'll be happy. But I had honestly expected him to be a dodge tank much like Boba. Not a squishy support character. Cad Bane was a real survivor in the CW series.
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    No
  • Nonemo wrote: »
    I have mine at 7*. If he ever becomes relevant I'll be happy. But I had honestly expected him to be a dodge tank much like Boba. Not a squishy support character. Cad Bane was a real survivor in the CW series.

True, I want him to be good so badly, I think it's just his stats. I would replace Fives for him every now and then if it was actually practical. He just dies in like three hits :'(

• Trash character except for challenges to stun boss. Health way too low. Barely survives Sid's 1st AOE. I have mine 5* full gear. I've faced a 6 and he was no threat to my squad at all reinforcing my original thoughts.