Seperatists

Right now there a lot of great developing characters and teams out there. Rebels/Empire/Republic have been getting a lot of love from legends like General Kenobi and Emperor Palpatine to squad grunts like Commander Cody and the wiggs combo. (I dont count rogue one characters as much because it was obvious they should be released with the film) Seperatists, however, have recieved no new characters/fleet commanders and have yet to ascertain a single synergy-based improvement. I think its time we showed them some love too. What about you?
《Belief is not Required》

Replies

• It would be cool to see Grevious be a fleet commander and starfighter. They just can't be in the same battle at the same time. Also would be cool to see a destroyer droid be a actual droid taunting tank be added to the game.
  • That's what my first thought was too. I had emailed ea about adding one before. I heard nute might be in the game files as a fleet commander but has yet to be released.
    《Belief is not Required》
  • Grevious and magna guard should have synergy
  • I agree with the Grevious magna guard synergy. Maybe something like the tank raid? When Grevious is attacked X amount of times Magna guard taunts for 2 turns or something like that.

I think the Droideka needs to be added also
  • Nute gunrey is the next fleet commander. Will most likely be released with the vulture droid ship.
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    MagnaGuard also Flys a ship in the clone wars cartoon so he could be a pilot.
  • MagnaGuard also Flys a ship in the clone wars cartoon so who could be a pilot.

Never thought of this, this could be a good idea, considering that things like vulture droids wouldn't exactly have a pilot
  • Zagric
    36 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I highly disagree with Grievous having Magnaguard synergy because of the following 2 points:
    1. I spent over 7 months to get Grievous to 7* and I dislike the Idea to farm another character just for him to be viable or something like that.
    2. It's like saying that the Royal Guard should have synergies with Emperor Palpatine. While both Royal- and Magnaguards were designed to protect Grievous/Palpatine, they are not dependent on them.

As far as I know, there are datamines for Nute Gunray and his Trade Federation battleship as fleet commander, the Vulture Droid, Hyena Bomber, Droid Trifighter and the ship of the Magnaguard which I forgot the name of.
    We also have already B1-Battledroids and Commando droids as enemy NPCs in the light side battles and they just need to be made into actual characters. Droidekas are still missing tho

Edit: Also we need a big Grievous rework.
    Post edited by Zagric on
    Believe in yourself or no one else will.
  • Separatists need to be shown some love indeed! And Grievous needs a rework for sure.
  • Zagric wrote: »
    I highly disagree with Grievous having Magnaguard synergy because of the following 2 points:
    1. I spent over 7 months to get Grievous to 7* and I dislike the Idea to farm another character just for him to be viable or something like that.
    2. It's like saying that the Royal Guard should have synergies with Emperor Palpatine. While both Royal- and Magnaguards were designed to protect Grievous/Palpatine, they are not dependent on them.

As far as I know, there are datamines for Nute Gunray and his Trade Federation battleship as fleet commander, the Vulture Droid, Hyena Bomber, Droid Trifighter and the ship of the Magnaguard which I forgot the name of.
    We also have already B1-Battledroids and Commando droids as enemy NPCs in the light side battles and they just need to be made into actual characters. Droidekas are still missing tho

Edit: Also we need a big Grievous rework.

If palpatine got royal guard synergy then vader should have it too because
    In rogue one darth vader had royal guards on mustafar