Should Boba Fett receive the Clone class?

Revanchist
6 posts Member
edited January 2016
In the movies, Boba Fett is revealed to be a clone; however, in GoH he does not synergize with other characters' abilities specifically boosting other clones. There are continuity arguments to support both sides, but there is little question it would improve his usefulness at a time when many argue he is underpowered for Arena use.

Should Boba Fett receive the Clone class? 42 votes

Give Boba Fett the clone class!
40%
DoomsheepJ7000LarGeZtyleTenchi1969Dashboardtjw_tjw14Kennyg3316Wildcats1203TevinShokyAhsokaGuanoRevanchistCaptain_ReynoldsLazerriftGrendel007LunaMaat 17 votes
Leave Boba Fett the way he is!
59%
JJHThe_Oklahoma_Kidcosmicturtle333DarthMessi1984AdamWDeathSSlayermeanpridestupidfatfoolNonemoItscaptainphasmapay2winFAED_EmperorKAULIdkredsoxThalosKiranoChronickBhorisDreamwalk3rBravo29Horse_Cosby 25 votes

Replies

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    No reason he shouldn't. Won't hurt anything and would be awesome
  • Leave Boba Fett the way he is!
    He is a clone. But in the TV show he doesn't like the other clones.
    While he is a clone he is an unaltered one. So he wouldn't have the clones synergy that the others received with accelerated aging and implants with coded instructions.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Boba Fett is an unaltered clone. Which means he's 100% Mandalorean, attitude problems and all. Taun We specifically points out that the Clones meant for the army are genetically altered to be more obedient.

Also, being in the Clone army is about something more than just genes. It's about learning to say "clankers" like you mean it, it's about camaraderie and trooper mentality. I can't think of anything farther from Boba Fett's solitary bounty hunter mentality than that.
    I said this in another thread, but my reasoning is simple.

Yes, he was a clone (lowercase c). But he wasn't a Clone (capital C). He had none of the genetic or behavior modification that the Clones received, so he would not share the same tactical advantages that members of a Clone unit would have with each other.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    There is a reason in the first place that they chose jango, and boba is an exact clone, so he can think for him self, and in this game the synergies does not take into account if they like the toons they have good synergies with, so why not
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
    He's more of a scoundrel than a clone since he's a bounty hunter. also, he was never in the clone army.
  • Give Boba Fett the clone class!
    I don't really approve of Boba being dark side. Bounty hunters and some of the other character seem like they should be neutral. I am sure Boba would do dirty work for the rebels if the paid him well enough. Even Han and Lando could be considered neutral.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/
    Leave him as he is but add more clones.
    Tenchi1969 wrote: »
    I don't really approve of Boba being dark side. Bounty hunters and some of the other character seem like they should be neutral. I am sure Boba would do dirty work for the rebels if the paid him well enough. Even Han and Lando could be considered neutral.

I feel the same way. Jawas too.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    He wasnt created and raised, genetically modified or had the chip placed in his brain like the clones.

The clones were trained to work as a military in large groups, Boba was trained differently. Also Boba has more experience vs the average clone because Boba is much older (clones age faster)

Many differences here. He even states in the clone wars that hes not a clone (which he technically is, just not like the others at all).

Imo hes not like any other clone, he really was just like Jengos real Son. (As close as he had to one).