Think he's OP? Go get him then

In every game that's ever existed there are characters better than others with certain strengths etc could u imagine how boring it would be if everyone was the same I mean what would be the point in farming or playing the game now I'm a common sense type of person so I'll go get them characters that are good or make a team that as a team is really good coz synergies win battle in swgoh not individuals so got get these so called OP characters if there unbeatable apparently! wouldn't that make u nerf beggars win every battle or is that just a lie to get characters nerfed that u haven't got coz I don't see ppl who grinded for a character for weeks coming on here saying nerf him it's only the lazy ones who don't wonna change there team to adapt to the game! Say yoda comes out and is "OP" are u gonna sit back and beg for him to be nerfed even tho he's the most powerful Jedi in Star Wars saga or are u gonna go get him and maybe reshuffle ur team? Next it will be my ewok should be even with darth Vader coz he killed a storm trooper in return of the Jedi

Replies

• Time
    293 posts Member
    So your solution to the problem is the problem. Why not address the problem. Game will die out quick if everyone uses the same chars because they are op.
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I can't tell how many sentences are in the original post.
  • It's a game. That's why a pilot can kill more people than a sith Lord.
  • Nerf it lol
  • There not OP the nerf beggars think they are tho but synergies win battles not individuals I'm saying if u think there soooo OP go get them and win every battle apparently
  • I beat a team much higher level than me yday in GW coz I kept retreating till I found the right synergy to beat it so that proves synergies win games not individuals
  • I can't tell how many sentences are in the original post.

By his punctuation, 3 and a half? @Shanobiwon Do you actually speak like this? And people can understand you?

Also this is possibly the worst argument for a character. SWGOPoe.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    OP succeeds in reminding me why interpunction is a good thing and needs to be preserved.
  • Shanobiwon wrote: »
    I beat a team much higher level than me yday in GW coz I kept retreating till I found the right synergy to beat it so that proves synergies win games not individuals

While I do agree that synergy is critical, your example has a major flaw: Switching attack/team patterns causes the enemy to switch their attack patterns as well. You might think you have found a better synergy, but luck also comes into play. It could wind up being that the enemy AI made the worst possible attack decisions to keep you on your feet.
  • I think it is safe to say a "character" is OP when the match is determined by who gets to go first. His POE goes first followed by a mind tricks and 3 *7 DPS attacking before I even get to do anything. What do I do to counter this and stay in the top 2, I do the exact same thing and hope to go first. In what universe is that fun.
  • returnoftheewok
    469 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    in b4 more
    Post edited by FashionFett on
  • I'm happy EA/CG made him available but I'm unsure if he'd fit my team. I was originally thinking of Boba Fett so I still might go that path... I'm not really into Meta, I like to try new things. It's been working so far...
  • Imagine you see the same team in Arena and GW over and over again... it's gonna be boring and I will be the first one to quit. Please bring balance to all characters. Yes even ewoks :)
  • I have an amazing fix but 99% won't agree to it.

Add a new arena where every heroes are reset to default, no refresh, no stars, no purple gears and every heroes are useful to make your ultimate unique build.

#1 in arena will based on skill and ingenious of the builder.
  • Stop complaining about OPs sentence structure! I love his/her stream-of-consciousness style. This rigid world can only benefit from more loose structural styles like the one we were graced with in this thread.
  • Myshkin333 wrote: »
    Stop complaining about OPs sentence structure! I love his/her stream-of-consciousness style. This rigid world can only benefit from more loose structural styles like the one we were graced with in this thread.

I think we can close this thread on this note.

Shanobiwon,
    Please continue your discussion in any of the Poe threads.
    Thank you,
    FashionFett.
This discussion has been closed.