1 million+ health maul in tank raid.

124Next

Replies

• Options
    But I think it might, because the OP on reddit said that he started at around 20% on P2, and in the pic he's into P3. My teams aren't that strong right now so it'll be a while before I can test myself and time my attack right so I can get into the next phase with the same attack.
  • Options
    Kyleach15 wrote: »
    But I think it might, because the OP on reddit said that he started at around 20% on P2, and in the pic he's into P3. My teams aren't that strong right now so it'll be a while before I can test myself and time my attack right so I can get into the next phase with the same attack.

The OP on reddit didn't escape -- he completed P2 and kept going. That's the difference.
  • Options
    Still, if you defeat the phase after 13 or 14 turns, I think you could reach 2.5 million on the next phase before it enrages.
  • Options
    Kyleach15 wrote: »

The OP on reddit didn't escape -- he completed P2 and kept going. That's the difference.

I mean..I literally just stated what you said. And for what it's worth he did end up escaping after 35 minutes or so, he got bored.
  • Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    I didn't really like the idea of increasing max stats during battle at first, but after seeing this the idea looks like a nice addition

Jyn does the same thing, increasing potency with each critical hit. @AhnaldT101 soloed almost an entire rancor phase (if I remember right) with just her after the rest of the team died.
  • Options
    What Toons would ye use to set Maul up for this? Have Maul at 85, Gear X and modded for damage to increase the rate at which he gains health. Was thinking a Vader Lead to give him more damage, would be great to hear some thoughts on this.
  • Options
    Thats dead sexy. All the more reason for me to get my favorite villain
  • Options
    Im planning to use maul in my fun squad.. It will be full sith but who should i take as leader?? Vader,palps,dooku,maul,sid?
  • Options
    @DeathRattle Is that normal?
  • Options
    @DeathRattle Is that normal?

Yeah
  • DeathRattle
    13 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @56:40 i finally let the back cannon hit me, maul just laughed and kept going. this is a g11 full current gear full omega no zeta maul after 15% and 70+ minutes i just got tired of doing it, and yes this is naat... i have tired multiple time to reproduce this in the haat and you just dont have they time required to build him up in hp before enrage to survive.
  • Options
    Why didnt you let it run on auto see how it does? He probably coukd have kept going :) Great job btw!
  • DeathRattle
    13 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    hindsight i should have but my phone would have ran out of memory this video was over 3gb... it would have needed to run i'm guessing another 6 hours to finish the phase maybe more. and since as of now cant be reproduced in the haat dident think it was worth the time.
  • Options
    Awesome man! Love seeing things like this!
  • Ch0w
    61 posts Member
    Options

was that heroic t7 tank ?

I've tried the heroic tank and ... omg it was hell
  • Options
    Ch0w wrote: »

was that heroic t7 tank ?

I've tried the heroic tank and ... omg it was hell

No it was normal