Culling blade 2.0?

Culling blade: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and dispels all debuffs on them. This attack deals 50% more damage for each effect dispelled and grants 100% Turn Meter on a finishing blow. This attack can't be Evaded.

Boba Fett's Execute: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and dispel all status effects on them. Deal 30% more damage for each effect dispelled. Enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived. Reduce all cooldowns by 1 on a finishing blow. This attack can't be Evaded.

I think a strategy with these two should be great can anybody try it out for me because I have neither up to par and am debating if they would work together.

Replies

• They do work well together.
  • I rum a ep or vader lead dark team. I stack debuffs on as many as possible and hope that some enemies have buffed themselves (for boba) usually Vader's turn 2 is a 1hko then boba follows with another. Then I have ep with 3 shocked enemies by this time lol
  • Yeah I think I will try it out it sounds great.
  • You could use Geo Spy as well and have three similar execution abilities
  • Not as good though and i dont have him unlocked but he has a ship so....
  • I'm using the Vader Zeta lead now. Vader, Shoretrooper, Baze, Boba Fett, and I change the 5th. If I'm facing Jedi, I'll throw in Darth Maul for example.

A guildmate of mine who's also on my shard just said that he lost to me in arena and couldn't believe it. He was using the new meta of Gen Kenobi, Barriss, Chaze, and I think JKA. Vader dropped a 224k culling blade on Chirrut, and Boba immediately followed with a one shot on Kenobi.

Needless to say, I'm very happy with my 1st Zeta choice :smiley:
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    for dark side battles i use boba (L), vader, gamorrean guard, royal guard, phasma, then borrow someone's palpatine. Basically i stack as many debuffs as i can, then use phasmas advantage ability and EP's offense up ability. Then i can hit 50k+ with vader or boba fett. I can usually finish off some bosses that way.
  • It works Awesome. I run Vader Zeta with Fett and TFP they deal huge damage. Fett can 1 shot Churrit with Baze taunting.
  • I guess that will be the new meta
  • Ryzak620 wrote: »
    I'm using the Vader Zeta lead now. Vader, Shoretrooper, Baze, Boba Fett, and I change the 5th. If I'm facing Jedi, I'll throw in Darth Maul for example.

A guildmate of mine who's also on my shard just said that he lost to me in arena and couldn't believe it. He was using the new meta of Gen Kenobi, Barriss, Chaze, and I think JKA. Vader dropped a 224k culling blade on Chirrut, and Boba immediately followed with a one shot on Kenobi.

Needless to say, I'm very happy with my 1st Zeta choice :smiley:

Can you do a battle and send me a pick or video
  • You
    It works Awesome. I run Vader Zeta with Fett and TFP they deal huge damage. Fett can 1 shot Churrit with Baze taunting.

Fett can one shot churrit?!?
  • With the amount of buffs and dots on Chirrut (with Vader zeta), it's easy to 1 shot him
  • You
    It works Awesome. I run Vader Zeta with Fett and TFP they deal huge damage. Fett can 1 shot Churrit with Baze taunting.

Fett can one shot churrit?!?