Bronze Packs after GW Patch

Typically I log in with salty tears to read how player A managed to get a 14 Star Tie Pilot from Bronze Pack. Than Poster B typically follows up with how he got several 4 star heroes in a row while on the John. However jokes aside, I don't see these threads anymore, did they remove 4 star heroes from the Bronze packs after recent patches in 2016 or lower the chance even lower? Anyone get one recently?

Replies

• I haven't gotten any shards or toons in several days. Just equipment and the occasional credit.
  • All the brags about how "I got a 4 stars heroes" got EA attention... that mean money goes down the drain...

1 minute of fame, forever alone (no more free 4 star heroes?)

• EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Anraeth wrote: »
    Typically I log in with salty tears to read how player A managed to get a 14 Star Tie Pilot from Bronze Pack. Than Poster B typically follows up with how he got several 4 star heroes in a row while on the John. However jokes aside, I don't see these threads anymore, did they remove 4 star heroes from the Bronze packs after recent patches in 2016 or lower the chance even lower? Anyone get one recently?

Someone posted yesterday about how they got 25 shards for Dooku through the ally points for Bronzium packs. I also got that reward about a week ago.
  • I got a 4⭐ Mace today. Not worth starting a thread about. But it's nice to pull one.
  • I have never gotten a hero from a bronze. Never. I've gotten one shard a few times but mostly worthless gear.
    I call them uslecards and the only reason I even bother anymore is that time that has to eventually come when I can say "yay! I got a 1* dead Wampa!"
    Can't wait
  • Played since day 2. Got Ima Gun Di Sunday (I believe), first non ewok character so far.
  • I pulled 4* old dakka since GW update, not bragging but just to let you know you can still pull them :)
  • RogueXI wrote: »
    I pulled 4* old dakka since GW update, not bragging but just to let you know you can still pull them :)

I appreciate that, you have restored my rainbow. I was starting to believe only Mk1 Callers dropped.
  • I got a poggle when I started out. Nothing since of use.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/
  • I got Barriss recently
  • Anraeth wrote: »

I literally just got a 4 star Mace Windu just now.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    4 star could still be won from bronzium albeit a very minuscule chance.

Good luck!
  • Came to this thread for one reason....since GW patch or shortly after I have opened up FIVE heroes in my bronzes. In like 2 weeks. That is way up from before patch....before you get too excited, here they are in order (no joking):
    1. Snowtrooper
    2. Ewok scout
    3. Snowtrooper
    4. Snowtrooper
    5. Snowtrooper

Got to promote Snowtrooper...so I got that going for me, which is nice.
  • I got a 4 star Mace Windu and 7 shards for IG-86 I think that's it recently.
  • My day will come... It will, right? 2 months of play, multiple shards for multiple toons, got 7 shards for Royal Guard. Bought a bunch of 8x Chromiums, nothing to show for it except a permanent 4 star Lando and Tarkin, and 3 stars Aayla and Veers. Where are Bariss, Dooku and all the other beeps? Farmed Dooku the hard way to 4 stars but Bariss is way too much effort.

Excuse me, I have to get my bucket of tissues...
  • I have played since early december and still no 4* characters from Bronzium. I have received a 1star snow trooper tho.
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Kaat
    41 posts Member
    Barriss and Dooku become much easier to farm when you hit 69, as they are now in cantina missions.

I have yet to pull anything higher then a 1 star from bronzium packs still.

Is it possible to anyone out of bronzium or just certain characters?
  • s3rv0 wrote: »
    Came to this thread for one reason....since GW patch or shortly after I have opened up FIVE heroes in my bronzes. In like 2 weeks. That is way up from before patch....before you get too excited, here they are in order (no joking):
    1. Snowtrooper
    2. Ewok scout
    3. Snowtrooper
    4. Snowtrooper
    5. Snowtrooper

Got to promote Snowtrooper...so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Love the Caddyshack reference. I, too, was able to promote the distinguished Snowtrooper recently and the equally distinguished Red Guard!
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Fbewithme
    10 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    after got nothing for 2weeks,I got 3* robot and 3* fives last week. But I want Rey
    May the force be with you