QGJ doesn't fix the Poe Problem. W2G~

12345679Next

Replies

• xJazzx wrote: »
    SinnerWill wrote: »

The game will obviously devolve into the severe burst-damage units with no diversity.

This might be true for Arena. But the same goes for most games. Some teams will be stronger for sure. If they fixed poe and dps, can you guess what will happen to the balance of the game? Which group will be stronger?

I'm starting to see it a lot simpler now.

It seems having an across the board 25% damage reduction on ARENA ONLY would likely resolve most issues.

If they start messing with individual characters, the will completely break the PvE game which, believe it or not, is the main attraction and where I'm pretty certain most people spend the great majority of their time playing.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Cdmd2b wrote: »
    Triqui wrote: »
    Cdmd2b wrote: »
    What if the devs just decide that speed leadership works in Arena or God forbid they make it that poe doesn't taunt on his first turn. Either one of those would make picking poe on your team a hard choice imo.

If speed works in the first turn, people would run QGJ at skill level 8 and speed boosted Poe

Didn't know you could get lvl 8 at lvl 70... I was referring to current game not some theoretical thing in future.

In current game speed bonus don't work in first turn. So yes, you were speaking about some theoretical thing in the future too
  • I don't see why you think the devs should listen to you when the only difference between you and the rest of us playing the game is that you've spent thousands of dollars. If you wanted to be in control maybe Team Instinct should have pooled their money together and bought stock in the company. This is an extremely entitled post, and is totally just based around buyers remorse regarding Qui-Gon.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Koney wrote: »
    I don't see why you think the devs should listen to you when the only difference between you and the rest of us playing the game is that you've spent thousands of dollars.

You don't? Seems pretty damned obvious to me.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Thousands of dollars is a pretty small **** amount overall. You think a little too highly of yourselves.
  • Koney wrote: »
    Thousands of dollars is a pretty small **** amount overall. You think a little too highly of yourselves.

I think it's more to the fact that their money spent has let them get (close or at) end game, maximum characters to see the effect of various metas, synergies and the like to see what characters singularly and combination are literally OP or "broken" like FOTP possibly. Plus they've been able to do lots of data collection rather than the odd fight and feel something is wrong with no data backup.

I don't think it's a case of $$$ spent only but rather what the $ allowed them to do and see.