Droid Smuggling

StarSon
7437 posts Member
Who needs training droids so badly that CG decided to give us the event every Tuesday in January? It was already happening weekly, and everyone I know has way more training droids than they can use.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's a prelude to the weekly credit heist next month. (Short month, I bet we get shafted on the last one)

No I have no sources, I just keep hoping things and thinking one time they will do it....
  • Options
    Well I have 10k 1 star 10k 2 stars and so on...... and surprise surprise 10k for store in credits. 30 characters at 50 lvl, 4 more awaiting upgrade to 7 stars 3 to 6 stars - no credits - yesterday I had 5 omegas but couldn't upgrade an abillity due to lack of credits.... so yeah not my first choice but can't exactly complain, I hust wish they let us sell them for credits again....
  • Options
    They need to add some better/more gear to the training droid event. People were asking for a separate gear event but they can just add it to this one.
    I'm sure most players will never acquire enough credits to use the training droids they have right now