Worst RNG run I've ever had in this game

So, 10 days ago I reached enough crystals to buy a mark10 taggeCo Holo Lens. I've since done 2 refreshes of shipments everyday, and have checked every shipment. Nothing. 60 shipments have gone by now and I'm starting to question if this even RNG. Going to stop wasting crystals on shipment refreshes. This appalling RNG is actually becoming quite funny now. :D
Has anyone else experienced anything as bad as this in shipments?
What's the worst run of RNG you've had in any part of the game?

Replies

• I gotta say it's those mysteriously rare last 1-5 shards you need for a toon when farming from a node >_>
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    I gotta say it's those mysteriously rare last 1-5 shards you need for a toon when farming from a node >_>

likewise uncanny how when you're nearing the end of 20/20 or 50/50 on gear the drops just flat out... stop, prompting yet another Refresh.

• I gotta say it's those mysteriously rare last 1-5 shards you need for a toon when farming from a node >_>

• MasterMasterTimelord
    1140 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    120 energy and 0 blue pieces (balls) today lol
  • 120 energy and 0 blue pieces (balls) today lol

lol
  • ever since i want to buy carbantis for kenobi, i havent seen any

but then again, always seems worse in our minds when we want a certain item
  • My worst moments are when I've not had a single drop after an energy refresh. I had a run of bad luck today with 13 sims and not a single cuff (I usually get a 1/3 drop rate on average but that left me feeling salty, especially after having to slog a ship battle just to keep rank). But I usually only get that frequent bad luck with mod challenges. That makes me glad I stopped spending money for refreshes.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • I don't think they spawn in the shop

First time ever I read someone wanting those
  • Yea have like no synergy with how many spots I take with what i spend
  • Trying to farm TFP... If I get one or 2 shards a day, I'm stoked. It has to be the worst drop rate I've ever seen.

First time ever I read someone wanting those

For palp
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i had the same problem, took forever!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • So, 10 days ago I reached enough crystals to buy a mark10 taggeCo Holo Lens. I've since done 2 refreshes of shipments everyday, and have checked every shipment. Nothing. 60 shipments have gone by now and I'm starting to question if this even RNG. Going to stop wasting crystals on shipment refreshes. This appalling RNG is actually becoming quite funny now. :D
    Has anyone else experienced anything as bad as this in shipments?
    What's the worst run of RNG you've had in any part of the game?

Same problem here except with carbs, refreshed for a week up to 200 and saw only 1 carb..... stopped refreshing 3 days ago and now I'm seeing them on natural rotation again.

• As soon as I started to want to farm Darth maul he literally hasn't showed up in my guild store or fleet shipments once in a week and refresh twice a day
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I didn't get Rex's ship in ship fleet shipments for weeks. Checked and then realized he was only in data packs. That is some bad RNG.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Supercat wrote: »
    I didn't get Rex's ship in ship fleet shipments for weeks. Checked and then realized he was only in data packs. That is some bad RNG.

?

He shows up for me every now and again.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Supercat wrote: »

?

He shows up for me every now and again.

I forgot it just says data cards if it isn't in shipments.

I have been waiting for weeks though.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Supercat wrote: »
    Haven't seen slave 1 in a few weeks. Not as bothered about that though.
  • Supercat wrote: »
    Haven't seen slave 1 in a few weeks. Not as bothered about that though.
    Scrap that, slave 1 just appeared. Haha. Still no mk10 lenses though :|
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    RNG sucks in this game. I was at 99/100 shards for lando for 4 days!!! That was quite incredible. Finally got him to 100 this morning (yay me!)