Sister Heroic/Normal Tank Raid (both Heroic Rancor) looking for another guild to absorb.

We're starting a Heroic tank guild and are split right down the line at 25/25 for members. We're looking for another guild to Absorb (possibly 2 small ones) to fill our ranks in both the Heroic tank raid and the Normal tank raid. The sister "Normal" guild will be our Heroic feeder guild. Here is what we're looking for..

Heroic guild members must have:
-At least 2 Heroic tank raid ready teams (capable roster to get your % towards a successful raid)
-600's daily is required
-Discord is mandatory (we will be sharing channels for both sister guilds)

Normal guild members must have:
-Heroic Rancor ready roster
-600's daily is required
-Discord is mandatory (sharing channels)

Again we're looking to ABSORB another guild lol if your guild is in a similar position PM me. Thanks
Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!

Replies

• +Bump
  • I'll take a look into it! My guild has 50 members, would you want me to split that into 25/25 normal and heroic?
  • Check_It wrote: »
    I'll take a look into it! My guild has 50 members, would you want me to split that into 25/25 normal and heroic?

Yeah, thats what we're looking for =)
  • So do you have the other guild set up so all our members join their respective heroic/Normal guild?
  • Check_It wrote: »
    So do you have the other guild set up so all our members join their respective heroic/Normal guild?

We're setting up everything so once we have confirmation of the merger it'll be instantly sorted. We're remaining as one guild just so we can keep raiding during transition.