New Data Mined info, plz for the love of Han don't add Ezra!

Prev1
Sleek_Viper
345 posts Member
edited January 2017
https://youtu.be/40-6QSUaCvo

Please just keep all those Ezra/ Rebel tv show garbage characters out of this game!

Not my vid or stuff, just ran across it thanks to a guildmate.
Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
Post edited by Sleek_Viper on

Replies

• https://youtu.be/40-6QSUaCvo

Please just keep all those Ezra/ Rebel tv show garbage characters put of this game!

Not my vid or stuff, just ran across it thanks to a guildmate.

+1000000000 Agree with you!!!
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i'd farm jedi Chriss Pratt though!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I disagree, its a great show, far better than Droids or Ewoks we had as a kid. Ezra with Maul synergy would be interesting! I do want Thrawn most of all though.
  • They will, you can't stop them, the characters are formal canon, and not everyone hates them.

Get used to it and just learn to like one or two characters.
  • That's cool...as long as they add Kanan Jarrus whose Zeta ability "Better than Ezra" has a guitar riff sound effect followed by "Ah-ah-ah-ah-aha it was good"
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I liked Ezra and rebels show in general.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member

Could have done without season 1
  • The characters mine is old as heck. That being said, I'd suffer farming ezra for the Ghost if it's a beast ship. Would love yodas ship. It just appeared in the new Star Wars comic. It pumped me up. This got me excited for the halfway season finale of Rebels next week though. As much as I dislike Ezra, the rest of the crew is really good. Even Zeb who's just a bad Chewie.
  • I liked Ezra and rebels show in general.

Wow...
    where is darth jar jar?
  • scuba wrote: »

Yeah he was annoying. What I meant I more enjoy the season 3 Ezra. I do enjoy all of the show because it adds to the Star wars Cannon. Like how the tie defender is now cannon.
  • Xitarus wrote: »
    That's cool...as long as they add Kanan Jarrus whose Zeta ability "Better than Ezra" has a guitar riff sound effect followed by "Ah-ah-ah-ah-aha it was good"

HAHAHA..!!
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

Yeah he was annoying. What I meant I more enjoy the season 3 Ezra. I do enjoy all of the show because it adds to the Star wars Cannon. Like how the tie defender is now cannon.

Yeah I about gave up on it, season 1 was dragging. Had to get pushed bu many to keep going.
  • scuba wrote: »

My thoughts exactly, I couldn't get into it at all. Sad because I loved Clone Wars so much.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Stopped after watching season 1 and then some episodes in season two because it didn't get better.

I wish Disney wasn't canon.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Supercat wrote: »
    Stopped after watching season 1 and then some episodes in season two because it didn't get better.

Did you watch the B-wing episode and the season two finale? Those two were on par with the best of clone wars. Disney might not get the cartoon right, but the things they're doing with star wars with Del Rey and Marvel are phenominal.
  • I like clone wars a lot (besides the whole maul thing is still annoying)
    But the season finale of season 2 Rebels is better than any clone wars episode.
    Season one is slow, but it picks up.
  • Kagehonoo
    135 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I like mostly all star wars chars :heart: however those freaking thin lightsabers bring shame to the whole franchise, just don't give us thin lightsabers please! :scream:
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    DarthLucaz wrote: »
    Supercat wrote: »

Did you watch the B-wing episode and the season two finale? Those two were on par with the best of clone wars. Disney might not get the cartoon right, but the things they're doing with star wars with Del Rey and Marvel are phenominal.

Didn't like the season two finally, Darth Maul is not one to act that way.

I hate all the characters:
    Ezra- annoying, Disney screwed up lightsabers

Kanon-somehow he knows all the Jedi tricks but he was a padawan. He let his master die. He shouldn't have survived the clone wars.

Sabine- she is not and does not act like a mandolorian. Paintings can't kill.

Hera- out of nowhere they are somehow part of the rebel alliance.

Inquisitors/all empire leaders- they suck, plain and simple. Low intelligence, low combat skills.

Yoda- he does not have the power to communicate across the galaxy.

Ahsoka- she says she doesn't like the Jedi or sith, but she sides with Jedi!

General:
    They aren't in original so they must die. If they don't Star Wars will be lost to Disney forever.

They are terrible strategists but they someone keep winning fights (@disney).
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    To make it better:
    Have Ahsoka act like Ahsoka.
    Have maul act like maul
    Have Vader act like Vader.
    Have that pirate dude act like himself from clone wars.
    Have Sabine act like a mandolorian.
    Make Rex act like Rex.
    Add kenobi.
    Focus series on Ahsoka, Kenobi, Maul, Darth Vader, and REX.

Did Rex die yet?
  • Lightsaber helicopters is what made me change the channel and never look back... yeah its a Disney show, but if your to make "canon" star wars stuff.. i want some real substance.. not just stuff they can get Mattel to rake in 4 billion a year with on horrible looking toys.
  • Lightsaber helicopters is what made me change the channel and never look back... yeah its a Disney show, but if your to make "canon" star wars stuff.. i want some real substance.. not just stuff they can get Mattel to rake in 4 billion a year with on horrible looking toys.

I know Star wars doesn't need to make sense but that made no sense whatsoever. The blade isn't Even at an angle that could propel you upwards.
  • Supercat wrote: »

Kanon-somehow he knows all the Jedi tricks but he was a padawan. He let his master die. He shouldn't have survived the clone wars.

Inquisitors/all empire leaders- they suck, plain and simple. Low intelligence, low combat skills.

General:
    They aren't in original so they must die. If they don't Star Wars will be lost to Disney forever.

1. As darth maul is my favorite character i completely disagree with you there. It fits his MO to a tee.
    2. Ezra I agree there
    3. Kanan have you read his comic because you are misinformed on that part
    4. Sabine - Im not a big fan of her either. Friggin hippy
    5. Hera - shes the best character of the bunch. Only one that makes sense
    6. Aside from thrawn agreed. I hate the inquisitors and their poodoo sabers. And it is their fault Asajj got retconned as nonsith. Blasphemy
    7. Yoda, yes he does. Watch all the movies. Now if you had mentioned that it was the worst rendition of his character ever I wouldve agreed. His teeth werent even pointy like they are EVERYWHERE
    8. Yeah Ahsoka is a jedi. You cant stop being one. I think that is a huge failing of Filoni.
    9. Kanan and Ezra Have to die. Hera and chopper are already in rogue one and can coexist in the continuum. And yes they win far too much for my liking.
  • +1 for Ghost Crew!
    +1 Callus and Thrawn
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • zaphod
    47 posts Member
    edited January 2017

General:

1. As darth maul is my favorite character i completely disagree with you there. It fits his MO to a tee.
    2. Ezra I agree there
    6. Aside from thrawn agreed. I hate the inquisitors and their poodoo sabers. And it is their fault Asajj got retconned as nonsith. Blasphemy
    7. Yoda, yes he does. Watch all the movies. Now if you had mentioned that it was the worst rendition of his character ever I wouldve agreed. His teeth werent even pointy like they are EVERYWHERE
    8. Yeah Ahsoka is a jedi. You cant stop being one. I think that is a huge failing of Filoni.
    9. Kanan and Ezra Have to die. Hera and chopper are already in rogue one and can coexist in the continuum. And yes they win far too much for my liking.

6. Have yet to watch rebels. Am surprised to see Asajj is in it because I thought Dark Desciple is cannon. I loved that book, which used scripts of the never made Clone Wars Season 7.
    As for Grand Admiral Thrawn, he was the character that launched a hundred books
    (aka: EU ; aka: Legends) and should be in anything possible.

7. Yoda couldn't sense a freaking
    LORD OF THE SITH
    right, literally, in front of his nose
    Yet some how, some way,
    can be Omnipresent?
    Examples of this is in
    All the movies eh?
    Examples please.
    Color me unheld breath

8. Funny stuff.
    One can never stop being a jedi.
    Just ask Count Dodo
    Or Asajj
    Or whoever Darth Mall is turning
    Or, gosh, JKA!!!
    Post edited by zaphod on
  • Wow, haven't seen such garbage thread in a while. Ignorance is bliss!
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member

General:

2. Ezra I agree there

3. Kanan admits in one of the episodes that he left his master to die during order 66.
    8. Actually she quit the Jedi order.
    9. And I wish Hera and chopper werent
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    I like the TV Series Rebels, i would love the characters added.

But please no more rebels for at least 6 months.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Just want to point out:
    Ahsoka, Kanan and Ezra can't have the rebel tag if they have the Jedi tag because:
    Kenobi says it is not the Jedi way to help rebels, the people should do it on their own. This is when Saw doesn't like the Separatists on thier planet.
  • zaphod wrote: »

6. Have yet to watch rebels. Am surprised to see Asajj is in it because I thought Dark Desciple is cannon. I loved that book, which used scripts of the never made Clone Wars Season 7.

Asajj isn't in Rebels. Dark Disciple is cannon. What he's referring to is that because of how the role of the inquisitors is defined in Rebels, Asajj's role in Clone Wars apparently is now redefined as non-Sith.
  • I have not seen Rebel, but the reason I do not watch it is because Disney shut out all the original stories of SW and said lets erase everything that everyone loves and create a new story line that will make us money.