LF Arena Mates. Top Arena Rankings Mekic, Achill, Darklin, Tanaka, Ethan, DaddyBear, Dominus

Replies

• dkchin
    84 posts Member
    Awesome. So Darklin and Ethan. Both of your teams are impossible for me. Ethan, that Rex lead was an amazing idea hah! Usually I have to wait for someone like Whaleenvy to get ya but he's really good at locking himself in battle lol.
  • Okay, edit'ed main post to add you guys in, going to try to list it in order of payouts for time zones.
    Now, we all know that we have to move through the ranks, and we are going to bump each other from time to time. Lets try ( and will urge on the try part :P ) to do this with a little respect. Here is what I mean.
    EST payout hour starts and I am currently in 7th and Tanaka is in 3rd. I hit 4th place moving them to 7th, followed by tagging Tanaka knocking him to 4th and myself to 3rd.

As I said, I know we will be bumping each other, but if all possible, lets try to do it where we are moving people we know on this list only a slot or two down, instead of 4 to 5 slots. Follow me guys ? And do you all agree, or disagree. Nothing set in stone, or hard rules, just respectful suggestions. Looking for input from you guys.
  • dkchin
    84 posts Member
    Okay, edit'ed main post to add you guys in, going to try to list it in order of payouts for time zones.
    Now, we all know that we have to move through the ranks, and we are going to bump each other from time to time. Lets try ( and will urge on the try part :P ) to do this with a little respect. Here is what I mean.
    EST payout hour starts and I am currently in 7th and Tanaka is in 3rd. I hit 4th place moving them to 7th, followed by tagging Tanaka knocking him to 4th and myself to 3rd.

As I said, I know we will be bumping each other, but if all possible, lets try to do it where we are moving people we know on this list only a slot or two down, instead of 4 to 5 slots. Follow me guys ? And do you all agree, or disagree. Nothing set in stone, or hard rules, just respectful suggestions. Looking for input from you guys.

This works for me. Emphasis also on the "try" part also. Certain factors such as number of battles left, or difficulty of teams in between our current spot and the spot that we're shooting for will always play a factor. With my own team there are always a number of guys I can't beat so I'll try to avoid/skip by them. Given that, if there's a spot right below someone here and I've got the battle I'm willing to try to take that one first to minimize the drop among the others at my payout.
  • Tanaka
    10 posts Member
    https://discord.gg/9pTT6 Started a channel if you would like to join
  • Mekic
    8 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    What's up playas

My payouts are 7pm EST

You guys create a line chat?
  • dkchin
    84 posts Member
    Hey Bud. Yeah we're on here chatting now. Use Tanaka's link above and join us :).
  • Think that link expired

• So Darklin are we not the same payout time? I feel like we're always batting around the same time lol
  • And you guys have stepped up your competition. Used to be much easier to hold 1
  • dkchin
    84 posts Member
    You, Dark, Tana are on the same payout. I'll ask Tana to get you another link for his chat.
  • https://discord.gg/CeHWj
    That is our discord chat jump on there mekic
  • **** guess we will be fighting for that top spot for a long time hah
  • Tanaka
    10 posts Member
    Try this one not sure why it keeps changing
  • Darklin_Sil
    259 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Hey ya Mekic, how goes. Will get in chat with you soon ^^
    Added you to the time slots on the first post, looking forward to talking with you soon
    Post edited by Darklin_Sil on
  • Hey, great to finally find you guys! Mind if I hop into the discord? I'd love to work with y'all.
  • sure, feel free to. try the link posted above, if not I will get you a new one
  • I'm guessing you're "Dominus" dkchin? It's probably obvious that we have the same payout (PDT UTC-7/PST UTC-8). I've been trying not to step on your toes too much. Hopefully, we can work something out.
  • sent you a link
  • So, have been doing well finding a lot of you. A few of you still would like hearing from. If you are in our Arena Shard and would like to contact and speak to us, post up here and we will send you a link for the discord. Good number of us in there now, it is not epeen waving sessions, many of us have helped out the others with ways to beat out our teams more easily, as well as having a good time joking around.
    Hope to hear from the rest of you soon.

Darklin
  • Achill87
    8 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Hi, I Achill.
    Post edited by Achill87 on
  • welcome aboard mate, glad to have you here in the forums with us.
    we have a discord channel as well, if you ever want to try and chat with us
  • dkchin
    84 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Hi Achill. Dominus here. Nice to meet you. не убивайте меня, если вы не должны поблагодарить вас haha.
  • ROFL !!!!!!!
  • And how to get into the chat?
  • Darklin_Sil
    259 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I will send you a link for Discord program
    sent
  • Ok
  • UTC+3,
  • Still looking for anyone in our shard. please feel free to post up
  • EpicBongson and Pepzii UTC +1
  • Header for post and time list updated 05/10/17