LF Arena Mates. Top Arena Rankings Mekic, Achill, Darklin, Tanaka, Ethan, DaddyBear, Dominus

Replies

• Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Hey guys! Did a quick search for Mekic and I found this thread! Also happened to see Drumar mentioned in here as well. I'm currently on the rise in arena due to getting zylo, but I doubt I'll make top 10. But, hey, in case I do, can I get in on the discord?

Really, I want to coordinate with Drumar and Mekic in the Fleet Arena.

Looks like they are EST while I am PST, should be good ^_^
  • Still looking for more of my Arena mates.
    post up guys, know you are out there

Dark
  • Not sure if we just got a server merger, but a lot of new guys popping in the top twenty, post up, and lets chat a bit ^^
    Dark
  • Hey, I guess I've been waiting for this call! Maybe I should have looked around more
  • lol, hey Daddybear. Let us know your payout time
  • I'm Pacific payout... 6 hours from now...
  • lol yeah, then you are getting sniped on heavily
    sent you a PM
  • Merioon Valhoun EST Payout UTC -5
  • Merioon Valhoun EST Payout UTC -5

added
  • Daddybear im not in your arena shard but we are in the same fleet shard hit me up on discord or line screen name is azgould on line and azgould#8906 sorry to pirate your post
  • lol all good mate,
    is a way to make contact with others ^^
  • hey, i know I'm on the discord already, but I'm in the shard too! Name's Pokoki, UTC - 8 (PST)
  • Hi guys!! I looked for a chat for awhile. I would love to work together. I apologise for any toes I inadvertently stepped on. My payout is 7pm est utc -5
  • hey ya Dneb, nah, you never stepped on toes, little annoying here and there at most ^^
    this post has been up for a while,
    sending you a discord invite
  • 258-914-774
    So glad to have found this thread and hope more do as well. Highest rank was 13th. Been in our shard almost 9 months now. Been top 30-50 for the past 7 months solid though. Have to get CLS soon and try and compete!
  • Hi guys sss here, the last sith standing :)
  • UTC +3 But Im rarely in top 20 :)
  • Give us a shout when you guys are breaking pass the top 20 mark. Love to have more people onboard to chat with. Most of the time, there is always someone in discord chat online, because we have such a spread of players from all time zones

Dark
  • Updated list as of 10/16/17
  • Greetings!
    Thank you for allowing me to join your Squad Arena group.
    I'm UTC-04:00.
    Proj on!
  • So this is why I get knocked down so quickly, Just kidding, I doubt I'll be able to get back to top 10 with all the GK's now in our shard, maybe new Rey will get me back.
  • I'm PST, GMT-0800 BTW
  • If you get to the point where you are breaking into the top ten again every day, feel free to PM me here on the forums and we can discuss it. Or you can chat with all the guys in the channel as well ^^
    Most of us are pretty laid back, PST is not the biggest group, but is the second largest atm.
    Darklin
  • Cassey
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Post edited by Cassey on
  • Ncckk
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Hi Guys

Recently join you guys at the top of arena
    Sorry if i bumped anyone down before payout
    Time for me is +10 UTC (Australian Eastern)
    Happy to join you guys on discord just shoot us a link
    Post edited by Ncckk on
  • Cassey wrote: »

missed your first message ?

will PM you a link Ncckk
  • Hi Guys
    Recently join you guys at the top 20 of arena, but i can't keep it because i don't share my payout.
    Time for me is -2 UTC (Brazil - Sao Paulo)
    Happy to join you guys on discord just shoot us a link
  • sending a PM
  • Hi guys, my payout is -2:00 UTC (Brazil - São Paulo)
  • Greeting guys, this is Sed.
    I am UTC+8.
    Not until recently could I break back into Top 10.
    Thanks!