Advise on who to zeta

I already gave my first Zeta to Vader, now I'm getting closer to have again 20 Zeta, and I don't know who to give the second.

I m 2 raid far from Kenobi , fives gear XI and barris almost gear X, you think is a good idea to give her Zeta?
Or stay dark side and choose maul or sidious (he work really well under Vader Zeta)
Or give to qgj for play jedi team with also Kenobi?

Replies

• Just out of curiosity does Vader's zeta do well in arena? I've only heard it's good for raids so far
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Do you have a lot of empire squads on your shard? Gk/barris/5s is easier to counter than people think. Empire squads will tear it into shreds. Vader/shore/rg/bobba/gk is a very good arena team with Vader zeta. But of course, speed is king.

Personally I'm going to zeta maul in a few
    days.

Don't do qgj zeta, atleast not for arena.
  • Way too soon to tell, so hold on to your zetas for now (unless you're a big spender). Right now Bariss and Vader have the strongest zeta abilities, but I'm betting the devs are going to rework them. Plus there will be more zeta s releases in the future, so best to wait a bit longer IMO.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Way too soon to tell, so hold on to your zetas for now (unless you're a big spender). Right now Bariss and Vader have the strongest zeta abilities, but I'm betting the devs are going to rework them. Plus there will be more zeta s releases in the future, so best to wait a bit longer IMO.

My opinion is Vader is going to stay as is. Barriss' will no longer work after she is dead. That is about it for "reworking". They JUST came out. I would bet the barriss zeta would have been fixed already if it wasn't the holidays.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Just out of curiosity does Vader's zeta do well in arena? I've only heard it's good for raids so far

for now can't really say because I will need to try again with sidious and boba max. Without this 2, with normal empire meta team, still better palpa.
    Jetlife wrote: »
    Do you have a lot of empire squads on your shard? Gk/barris/5s is easier to counter than people think. Empire squads will tear it into shreds. Vader/shore/rg/bobba/gk is a very good arena team with Vader zeta. But of course, speed is king.

Personally I'm going to zeta maul in a few
    days.

Don't do qgj zeta, atleast not for arena.

That team look great, thank you :)

Just a question, why maul?
  • Maul seems like a decent option for arena unless everyone runs B2.
  • I love my Maul w/zeta.
  • Zeta vader lead boba/bistan/gamorean guard/zeta barris ... your welcome B)
  • Nemman wrote: »
    I already gave my first Zeta to Vader, now I'm getting closer to have again 20 Zeta, and I don't know who to give the second.

I m 2 raid far from Kenobi , fives gear XI and barris almost gear X, you think is a good idea to give her Zeta?
    Or stay dark side and choose maul or sidious (he work really well under Vader Zeta)
    Or give to qgj for play jedi team with also Kenobi?

Zeta Cody, 5's and Bariss and you will win everything for all time.