Looking for a t7 rancor guild

Flamethrow
335 posts Member
edited January 2017
Hey,
I've recently left my guild and am looking to join a t7 heroic rancor guild and t6 aat or heroic that is as active as me. I am lvl 83 with 14 7 star characters. Rebel g10/11 top 10 arena team.

I am willing to use line but would prefer to just follow the rules through igc.

I am from Europe so being around the same time zone would be beneficial. Let me know! :)

Replies

• Chuey
    77 posts Member
    Hi there

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/81524/tnr-mace-windex-recruiting-building-to-heroic-aat

We don't use Line, though Discord is a requirement. Contact me if interested
  • Hey chuey i've sent you a pm. Thx
  • If you are still looking for a guild try talk to the Han.

We are a t7 rencore and do t6 tank but working towards t7 tank raid.

We use line if this sounds like you try my Allie code is 954-517-559

• Outcast Revolution - little brother of Outcast Evolution Click Here

Guild Leader: Barry (419-286-755)

line id: darth_barris

Guild Officer: Cigarette Smoking Man (153-567-613)

Guild Officer: Jatha (921-978-627)

Time Zone: Europe

Raid Start Time 1pm (CST) / 7pm (GMT)

We are promoting players from here to Outcast Evolution when their teams become ready for heroic..

Our members are powerful enough to finish heroic rancor.

We are looking to fill our ranks with normal AAT ready members, we are open for merge (absorption).

Please contact us from here, line or add us in-game if you wanna join..

• Hey Flamethrower!
    I think our guild would be a good fit for you! Here is our guild description. Let me know if you're interested. Cheers. X

"The Awakened Heros" have a few spots open for some new Heros!

We are a mixture of North American and European members. We are both f2p, some p2p.
    Guild refresh is at 10:30 pm CET/4:30 pm EST.
    We run 3 heroic rancor/week. We follow the 0 damage for 24 hrs format so everyone can get rewards. We finish normal tank in a day and will discuss heroic soon!
    We are looking for a few more very active players to add to an already quality guild!
    We would prefer lvl 80+ with a couple 7* squads at least and expect members to play daily and do their best to reach their 600 coins daily.
    We are very active and chat on discord app for better communication and compare strategies. We like to be very organized!
    We also have a good time with low drama, but want to progress quickly in the raids and get new gear!
    If you are that kind of hero send me a message or give me an ally invite!! 4 spots available.
    Xlplin at ally code 977-565-338
    "There has been an Awakening, can you feel it?"
  • Hey guys, thanks for all tge messages but i have joined up with Mace Windex already! Have fun!