[Help] Reroll after a break

Thorus
14 posts Member
edited January 2017
Hi Guys,

after a long break i started to play SW:GoH again. A lot of things changed and im a bit clueless what i should focus next.

https://swgoh.gg/u/thorus/collection/

Before my break i played droid very successful. But now im pretty sure a lot changed. Maybe some advice what i should farm next?

Thanks for your time guys. Oh and make a new Account is no option, spend way to much time in this one before.^^

Replies

• If no new account is really the way you want to go...

Get Lando first, he's your best chance to round out your scoundrels, which is 100% needed for getting currency in the Credit Heist events. Lando will also get you your 5th good rebel, so you can do the final tier emperor event when it comes back in... July... probably. get him from Cantina Battles quickly.

Your droids are now useless without the Jawa Engineer, available only in Guild Shipments. Get him and achieve greatness. If you're ambitious, get all 5 jawas up to 5 stars for the Teir3 Crit Dmg Mod Challenge! They're very useful mods to have.

Rebels are the prevailing meta right now, Wedge+ Biggs was the strongest combo up until a few months ago, but now it's sort of on the way out. You've invested in Biggs already, so it's probably worth it to get Wedge too. He's in cantina shipments, so probably focus on him after Lando. you need credits more than anything else.

Boba Fett is massively improved, finish him up in cantina shipments stat.

TFP is really good, but a slow grind in cantina. Prioritize Lando.

Same with B2.

Rex and Sun Fac are now available in Ship shipments (and Guild shipments). Both are excellent well-rounded toons.

In the Arena shipments, finish up your rebels (ackbar, STHan, Leia). Ackbar is a ship commander now, so he's a little more useful.

In GW shipments, you need Teebo to have any sort of hope in a Rancor Raid. After that, maybe finish off Biggs, and get Datcha to 5 stars for the Mod battle, ect. Then buy ships?
  • Thank you very much for the nice advice. I will do like you said :)