Easiest taunter to gear up?

I'm short one taunter for my phase 3 tank teams (have sun fac g11, st han g11, RG g10) and need one more so I can run two teams, chirpatene +datcha/tfp.

Who is the easiest taunter to gear up to add to the mix? Wouldn't use them anywhere else so not really worried about synergy.

Cheers all.

Replies

• Options
    Possibly Poe? Shoretrooper and baze would probably work better but be tougher to get
  • Options
    Chewie is good too but I don't think he is an easy gear
  • goldenarmadi110
    271 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Ben_kenobi wrote: »

Maybe he could get by with a gear level lower since he has the self heal.
  • Options
    all taunters are gear eaters....regardless...
  • Options

Chewie is a pretty easy gear, at least as far as raid gear goes. He can go to G9 or G10 without raid gear. And has a great health pool.
    Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options

Chewie is a pretty easy gear, at least as far as raid gear goes. He can go to G9 or G10 without raid gear. And has a great health pool.

Chewie needs a stun gun, thermal detonator, and a security scanner to get to 10.
    So he is pretty hard to gear actually.
    There really isn't any tanks who are "easy" to gear.
    Most tanks have a lot of health. To get that high health you need to put in some serious gear.
    They don't just give toons more health for the sake of them, if they got lots of health, they need bunches of gear
  • Options

I use a g8 chewie for datcha/tfp t3 - managed 2% on heroic
  • Options
    They all need a lot of stun guns
  • Options
    Sun Fac is really easy to gear up to 10, the to 11 is just absurd
  • Gwonk
    239 posts Member
    Options
    Really easy? I'm just finishing his G9 to G10 level. Sun Fac needs 350 carbanti's if I remember correctly.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    People who are saying any tank is easy to gear is wrong. Yeah it's easy to get them to g8.
    But tanks take the most gear, how do you expect them to be tanky with cheap gear?
  • Options
    As I said before, all taunters are gear eaters, mk3 array, stun guns, heaps of them,

The worst one so far is GK, 9 mk3 array I think?
  • Options
    Gamorrean Guard<3
  • Options
    Rebel pathfinder
  • Options
    Poe and Chewie are your best bets I think.

I guess you could try Nebit though.
  • Options
    Poe and Chewie are your best bets I think.

I guess you could try Nebit though.

Those two are where I was leaning too actually. I have Nebit at g10, but use him with droids on phase 2.
  • Options
    Sun Fac is really easy to gear up to 10, the to 11 is just absurd

+1
  • Options
    It was quite a time ago I did him, but I think Nebit wasn't that hard. He ate a few raid pieces but otherwise went up pretty fast.
  • Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    People who are saying any tank is easy to gear is wrong. Yeah it's easy to get them to g8.
    But tanks take the most gear, how do you expect them to be tanky with cheap gear?

Nobody said that, in fact everyone said the exact opposite.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    I would say Nebit (2 raid gear and 980 purple) for his assist on special and Heal Over Time or Poe for his new synergy with Finn.
  • Options
    Nebit is relatively easy, but as stated in the OP, need someone solely for phase 3 of tank raid to soak up counters. Nebit is going on phase 2 already.
  • Options
    Chewie is as annoying as most tanks to gear (I'm dealing with him now for p3), but he seems easier than many to get from g10 to g11.