Team Help

l3end3r
895 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hey all,

I'm working towards a team that roughly looks like this:

Phasma (lead), Poe, QGJ, Rey, Dooku

Looking for some high level input. In particular, I was wondering how the team assist skill from QGJ would work with Phasma's leader ability (can the assist proc another attack?), does Rey's flurry attacks help proc Phasma's assist, and would Kylo or GS be a better pick instead of dooku.

Right now I also have 7* Lumi, Sid, JC, Luke and Poggle to work with, but I don't think they'll bring much to the team.

Replies

• Just noticing that you lack a healer in general so may I just say that may wanna think of using Lumi at least because even though she heals, she packs a wild punch, hence why she is and attacker not supporter
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Tobygun23 wrote: »
    Just noticing that you lack a healer in general so may I just say that may wanna think of using Lumi at least because even though she heals, she packs a wild punch, hence why she is and attacker not supporter

Thx, I thought about that, but I don't know who I'd take out and not sure I will need a healer. Dooku will likely stun the enemy QGJ or Lumi, my QGJ will remove any taunts so that I can hit their attackers, Poe will give me 2 turns before I lose Rey, and Rey will kill everything fast. Maybe I could part with Phasma? I like the leader ability and not sure who I'd replace her with