Targeting bug seems worse

It is almost every fight now in GW. I can't target the left most enemy. Especially annoying when it is a priority target.

Replies

• Adding a hit more. It happened in 4/5 GW battles tonight. I was able to win regardless but one time had a 5* Rey maxed gear and the others were Lumi and Daka. Daka almost lost me the fight but I was planned for it.

Anyway, this is an annoying bug and I would do anything to help fix it. Want me to come intern? I do dev work now in nor cal lol.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    I never had the problem that I couldn't target somebody but I have the problem that my target always switches without me doing anything. That's annoying as hell, especially in arena. Is there any official statement on this? Can't be that hard to fix, can it?
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    There's a hell lot of censorship going on here, LOL

Haha, same word, censored in the post above but not here. Strange.
  • Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    It is almost every fight now in GW. I can't target the left most enemy. Especially annoying when it is a priority target.

Happens to me too. You have to wait a few seconds and then click repeatedly on the target you wish to assign. It eventually changes but is dam annoying. Agreed.
  • I've noticed it seems to happen to me more right after an update in game and then kinda drops off. Never goes away completely.
  • I can't target the rightmost character. I have ahsoka second from right with talia behind her and I can't select talia.
  • Yeah. It's brutal, especially in GW/arena when you can't choose a target.
  • I thought you mean the AI switching targets all over the place. Mine was crazy last couple of days, no matter how much I assisted it to target someone, they just wanted to go elsewhere.

The non-targeting I've experienced as well, a bit annoying too.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Yeah. I don't get too bothered by the target switching. It's the not being able to target that gets me crazy.
  • The same happened to me. It can definitely ruin your battles.
  • ****, fightin for 4th place the **** auto target ruin a clear victory... again, and again and again...