Package Deal

Currently my family is looking for a new home. This includes myself, my wife, and 2 of my kids. I am level 85 and you can check me out here:
https://swgoh.gg/u/jcc807/

My wife is level 72
My son is level 61
My daughter started playing Christmas Day and is level 43

They have had the benefit of learning from my mistakes and are progressing fast.

We want a guild that is communicating but are not doing any outside chat apps, or rules on must have 600 a day, although we always do well with this. Sometimes real life needs to be put first.

Obviously we need a family friendly guild.

We are looking for a guild that is moving forward and has a solid knowledge of the game and a solid raid plan.

I left a T7/T6 guild where I was a top 10 hitter, and joined them in a young guild, but they seemed to not be trying to move forward.

We do not need a strong guild, but a guild looking to grow stronger. If you are interested let me know. We have been considering starting a guild ourselves, but not sure I want that added to the list of focuses.

Jcc807 in game
344-849-425

Replies

• Options
    Jcc let me know what u guys come up with. I'd like to tag along!
  • Options
    We would love to have all of you join us! DarthHustlerz my code 738-773-521, we are a growing clan alot of us at lvl 60 plus with a handful 70-85. We are in the process of dropping some that have left the game. Check us out, i am on daily and very active.
  • Options

:) Kinda thought we may see ya. Seems like the package has grown by a member.

DarthStewperman is advancing quickly and is currently level 75 and an older player who had to restart when switching phones. Like me he has learned a lot from old mistakes and was a top 3 hitter in our last guild.

This is not a decision to take lightly and I am tired at the moment. I will talk to everyone about the options tomorrow and see where we decide, thanks to everyone who has extended offers.
  • Options
    Jcc807 wrote: »

:) Kinda thought we may see ya. Seems like the package has grown by a member.

DarthStewperman is advancing quickly and is currently level 75 and an older player who had to restart when switching phones. Like me he has learned a lot from old mistakes and was a top 3 hitter in our last guild.

This is not a decision to take lightly and I am tired at the moment. I will talk to everyone about the options tomorrow and see where we decide, thanks to everyone who has extended offers.

Would love to have all of you, i am an older player as well and have reached lvl 63 since starting in Nov.
  • Options
    Hello, I would like to consider my Guild; Smuggler's Rise. 776-145-538. You can add me as an ally when you are ready to join.

Our guild is looking for regular players, and we like to keep things friendly and casual. We have had a few players stop playing, and are looking for more people to fill our ranks.

We cycle through the different difficulties of Pit Levels and are currently working on a T7 AAT. Our members regularly contribute to each other on the exchanges to help the newer players progress.

I think you would find our guild a good fit for your family.

Please let me know if you have questions.
    Find me on Discord at Sephiroth#0825
  • Options
    Thank you for everyone who offered us spots. So many were awesome sounding and in the end I chose according to raids being run that would allow the whole group to either make an immediate impact or catch up quickly.
  • Options
    Guild Found