Keycard Battles

Running low on credits, I was considering running some keycard battles so I have enough to level my characters. Is this right:

Keycard%2001_zpsdy5quuqr.png

You get 20k LESS credits for running the harder level?

Replies

• I was wondering the same thing. Hopefully that isn't accurate.
  • I did keycard battle when I first unlocked the option thinking that there was some achievements lol

The energy cost seems high tbh
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    It's been a known issue for a while, I forgot the other day when I was desperate for some credits to promote my Daka to 7* and did tier 2.
    Funny thing is, I got the 80k but I also got crystals????
    So if you read the description, apparently you can earn more than just credits, even shards it seems.
    To be honest though, for 2 crystals, I think I'd have rather had the 20k.

dcycf5.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • IG1066
    136 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Not sure about the wonkyness in payout there.
    But if you can time it right, close to levelling up and after a sleep, you can get alot of credits from the tkt event and it costs less in crystals than the money package. It cost a couple of 50 refills but you should end up with about 600k-700k dosh.
  • @IG1066 What is a tkt event?
  • DarthThai wrote: »
    @IG1066 What is a tkt event?

The keycard event. Sorry wrong title.
  • @IG1066 Sorry, you lost me. Can you explain what you mean more thoroughly? I need credits, and anything that's easier/cheaper, I'd be happy to hear about.
  • I have found the keycard event is very good for credits. It costs 50 energy for a turn. You will grab 100k per 50 energy. If timed right, eg: when you are close to lv up, so you get an energy refill, or when a refill only costs 50 crystal ect, it pays well.

Hope that is clearer.
  • I got 2 crystals the first time after that only 80k, makes no sense at all.
  • I got 2 crystals the first time after that only 80k, makes no sense at all.

Go for Tier 1 until they fix it. I just forgot that the rewards were reversed.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Yeah...next level, I may have to run this. If I do, I think I'm going Tier 1. If I had to guess, you probably get 2 crystals from that too, lol. I'll post it here the end reward if I run it.
  • Will be fixed Thursday: "EDIT Removed the bug fix update note for Key Card Battle tier rewards. The bug fix for Key Card battle rewards is actually going live this Thursday."
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/8484/game-update-1-26-2016
    Hodor
  • Got yah. Thanks for the info.
  • Caught that the other day - thought it was a fluke but I guess I was wrong. I do the key cards often when I need extra currency as its a better deal than spending the crystals for currency option.