Reyia's Diary

Replies

• The other night when you were in first...I was trying to snipe you to hold your position....but seems you must've sniped yourself to hold it because you were in a battle until the last 30 seconds or so
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    Haha. It's no problem. Just a close call. Lol. Skywalkers gets very lucky with the time frame at the end. I think he spends more money in crystals ressetting just to stay in first than what he gets for placing first. He must be a middle Eastern oil man. Lol. Wealth isn't an issue!!

Haha that would defeat the purpose of getting rank 1! If it would cost more than 100 crystals I wouldn't spend that and just myself at current rank till next day. The max I spend on arena is 50 crystals not a single crystal more. Hehe skywalkers must like his rank very much to have a sniping war between you two at prize time.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    The other night when you were in first...I was trying to snipe you to hold your position....but seems you must've sniped yourself to hold it because you were in a battle until the last 30 seconds or so

Yea sometimes I snipe myself but usually I don't need to do so as noone attacks me usually at 6 p.m. I kept my rank till today so it's like over 12 hrs not a single attack. Or maybe many attacks but they were defeated.
  • Silva
    15 posts Member
    @Bryan1986 @Reyia yoo waddup fellas. man i gotta tell you the last days were super difficult for me. I fall a lil bit back,because i lack powerlevel. i started my QGJ relativley late so hes only 5 stars and im hardfarming rey and dooku thru LS and DS battles. they miss like 10 more shards each to be 5 star. and rey will get the gear level only at lvl 66 and sadly im only 64. for me top 4 is almost impossible atm beacuse the powerlevel is to crazy and with 2 4 star toons its hard to go against these 26k power lineups. but gladly top 10 is still easy and somtime i can get rank #5.

crazy thing that happend today... my GW went crazy. yesterday i faced like 50-60 lvl toon mostly blue equipped somtimes purple but today. daaamn 90% were lvl 70 and gear lvl 8 what a night mare. usually it took me like 25 mins to get thru my galactic war , today it took me 1,5 hours. i was shocked. but glad i still managed it. now í see why lumianra is the fuuuccking queen of GW.

maybe it is because i reached a certain number of toons wich i unlocked. because right before GW i got plo koon on one out of these free packs ?? maybe with a certain roster number or overall power u will get into a new bracket with way stronger competition??

but overall i think i will be back on the hunt for number one, when i get to 69 so my dooku goes 7 star. qgj gonna be 7 star in 2 weeks and my poggle too. rey will be upgraded too. but for now its really a struggle.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Silva wrote: »
    @Bryan1986 @Reyia yoo waddup fellas. man i gotta tell you the last days were super difficult for me. I fall a lil bit back,because i lack powerlevel. i started my QGJ relativley late so hes only 5 stars and im hardfarming rey and dooku thru LS and DS battles. they miss like 10 more shards each to be 5 star. and rey will get the gear level only at lvl 66 and sadly im only 64. for me top 4 is almost impossible atm beacuse the powerlevel is to crazy and with 2 4 star toons its hard to go against these 26k power lineups. but gladly top 10 is still easy and somtime i can get rank #5.

crazy thing that happend today... my GW went crazy. yesterday i faced like 50-60 lvl toon mostly blue equipped somtimes purple but today. daaamn 90% were lvl 70 and gear lvl 8 what a night mare. usually it took me like 25 mins to get thru my galactic war , today it took me 1,5 hours. i was shocked. but glad i still managed it. now í see why lumianra is the fuuuccking queen of GW.

maybe it is because i reached a certain number of toons wich i unlocked. because right before GW i got plo koon on one out of these free packs ?? maybe with a certain roster number or overall power u will get into a new bracket with way stronger competition??

but overall i think i will be back on the hunt for number one, when i get to 69 so my dooku goes 7 star. qgj gonna be 7 star in 2 weeks and my poggle too. rey will be upgraded too. but for now its really a struggle.

@Silva

Top four is pretty crazy in every server lol. My QGJ is 5* too but I don't use him in my main team. Rey will be hard to star.

I thought it only happened to me! GW for me went all crazy too. I usually face easy match ups with blue gear and lower level than me but today difficulty went up by over 300%. Level 70 maxed geared toons and I wasn't able to clear. Usually takes me 20 mins to finish daily now it started to look like my main where it's impossible to complete.

It might be our server just opened up to fight versus another mature server. I don't have any new heroes so that rules out the number of heroes affecting GW. The power change could be why. I changed my arena line up several times over the last few days and upgraded the stars on them so their power went up a notch.

Good luck at keeping up and leveling up quickly.
  • Silva
    15 posts Member
    @Reyia thanks man. the powerlevel rule cant be right, because actually i went from 23k to 22k power because i tried some thing with QGJ the last days.

i guess, like u said, it is the server matching or something like this. i retreated like every fight 2-3 times to get thru it . what a pain in the ***. and if we had problems i think for palyers in the top 200 it was even worse.

@Reyia @Bryan1986 btw guys, as soon as the guild function is released we should start smth ;) would be fun
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    @Silva The highest power level that you had a win in arena is forever saved. So even you changed your power by using a weaker team it wouldn't matter.

My main is already in a guild but my alt isn't. So we could do something like a guild with people from the server or with those interested.
  • Sounds good to me. I'm game. And also....my GW today started and finished with 7* lvl 70....all with purple gear. Luckily I had a lot of suicide teams to draw out those first abilities and go in and wreck. When I finished....I still had the original team I started with...just kept swapping Lumi, Barriss, and JC. GW has become so hard
    FTB
  • Talia helped one round too
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Sounds good to me. I'm game. And also....my GW today started and finished with 7* lvl 70....all with purple gear. Luckily I had a lot of suicide teams to draw out those first abilities and go in and wreck. When I finished....I still had the original team I started with...just kept swapping Lumi, Barriss, and JC. GW has become so hard

It seems that everyone on the server has had their GW difficulty increased. It can't be a coincidence that all three of us experienced a sudden change on the exact same day. For you it's lucky as you have all characters unlocked. But for the majority of players there will be less than ten at character level while on the path to 70.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    1 March 2016

Dear Diary, I was so hyped up on the March rewards this month as we were promised a free new unit, Magmatrooper. So I waited after midnight and looked for his icon in the login rewards. The rewards table came to view and I was so disappointed! I couldn't see any sign of the new unit and all were just 1k credits. It took them over six hours to fix the issue after so many threads about it. And of course no words of apology at all.

All 1k credits rewards.
    vKSkYCZ.png
    PFBM5b1.png

No explanations for the issue, not even a simple sorry. Nothing at all.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ELbX5CMomE

The machine overlord will rule over the galaxy.
    jXSnMRP.png

Uh oh... credit crisis is real.
    4t2UxyX.png

It's ok. Nothing that a credit mega pack won't solve.
    h5kHN4l.png
    Tw1MQ28.png

Patch nerfed pay outs :(
    AfxDmqh.png

Ok let's try this again.
    fXVor90.png

Success.
    XOApdo8.png

Better stats now.
    pQKmb5N.png

Maxing HK47.
    PBsfrbE.png
    H7teKiT.png
    ryy0szs.png
    kgPvCUZ.png

Last gear spot of HK47 required a higher level.
    m1tPOJs.png

Complete HK47 stats with the maxed gear.
    xLKudzP.png
    w36wEs9.png
    IQ2C3bV.png

IG88 gear extracted. Installing upgrade.
    u9dHuVA.png
    uqvff3e.png
    63iL4sI.png
    WtOnXIh.png

Level 68 already! It's been quite a journey.
    sgh91rb.png

Fought @Bryan1986 team again. FOTP was the first one to be assassinated.
    v8YDdXe.png

Poe exposed and IG88 rapidly fired at all enemies. RG taunt came up.
    QH1mJCQ.png

RG tactically assaulted.
    TGdEnxp.png

QGJ was the next target.
    KyKPw9f.png

Wanna one versus one bug? Alright bring it on!
    POXUZJU.png

Poor bug got squashed.
    HkPpQ5P.png

Mission complete. Returning to base.
    35Xi0IQ.png

Poggle upgrade to offense.
    35IitFB.png
    UI3Y2vn.png
    xEg9Sf6.png
    zZZ9baB.png

Fought Jedai Hyoju. His team consisted of QGJ, Sid, Lumi, Dooku, and Old Ben.
    DlnREgj.png

Hmmm Old Ben OP.
    ShukrCs.png

So OP it needed five heroes to kill just one hero.
    zBUcMLh.png

Nerf Old Ben plz.
    uX6R7kS.png

Not fair. Chromium toon so OP.
    XMC45S4.png

Oh thanks Jedai. Your team was pretty easy.
    MPo4DU3.png

Completed GW today.
    kxHzbhk.png
    d558F7Y.png

Awe so kind of you to offer some crystals.
    BnoHK2h.png

Today's top 20. It seems there were new members creeping to the top.
    hrm3jAt.png
    jL7kh0n.png
    SLFcQ02.png
    mIpDI6t.png
    RFpKatN.png
    jHk8j1e.png

Would u like some Poetato chips?
    eqkax0I.png
    YLrD8GO.png

What, no credits again?
    9gkMCSK.png

Hmmm should I buy?
    0WVigGz.png

What would I get this time?
    D7qqpPS.png

Is that all?
    Bn77P5M.png

Poe acing his way to 6*.
    njOqnvI.png
    KPbMDLY.png

Poe will poewn all opposition.
    RIyg99T.png
    QLJLAGr.png

One battle left. New rank 3? Okay let's hit Recursion.
    OXq3Prm.png

Assembling tactical team for assassination.
    z9JDKlM.png

QGJ assisted attacked Poggle. Being a machine overlord he wouldn't die.
    kMJxuZl.png

Bug vs bug. Who's the better bug?
    mjurbK6.png

Rapid fire targets locked. Launching heat seeking missiles.
    l0dS5gj.png

QGJ found. Sniping mode activated.
    3GHh6bw.png

Lumi healed team.
    sS3EIl2.png

Sid executed.
    Tuqn53Y.png

JC? Not that competitive in arena.
    ZtsNl4S.png

Not a big threat.
    RkBI5Dv.png

Shots fired. Tango down.
    cMigZvz.png
    f9fVRXv.png

IG88 minor upgrade.
    hl70omc.png
    DrkcWC8.png
    oWx2MuW.png
    DZwZFKO.png
    bJONZxg.png

Finally after over six hours CG discovered the login rewards wasn't right. Maybe the leap year had something to do with it. A server instruction was sent to restart the client.
    aEAVMXI.png

Newsletter announcing Magnatrooper.
    NgGepYJ.png

The correct login rewards were now displayed.
    AV00pHZ.png
    Ki1NYeA.png

Magmatrooper.
    OCQA9AX.png

Magmatrooper's skills.
    Y3Oj0gO.png
    9XiGPz1.png
    mKL7MHX.png

Magmatrooper stats at level 1.
    fAqd9a3.png
    SlB8Tmr.png
    s8qt32R.png

Magmatrooper's farming locations.
    khAJ4nf.png

And that concludes day 35 of my adventure in space o:)
  • Silva
    15 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    i did my galactic war. im at the last fight. was a abolute terror. and its a joke overall today. i was retreating minimum 80 times. changed the actual position of my toons to trick the computer. man i am so mad. i wrote the support. because if we cant get it done, noone on our server can.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines for profanity]
    Post edited by ObbyEcho on
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    i did my galactic war. im at the last fight. was a abolute terror. and its a joke overall today. i was retreating minimum 80 times. changed the actual position of my toons to trick the computer. man i am so mad. i wrote the support. because if we cant get it done, noone on our server can.

I hear ya man. I got lucky today as my first battle and last battle were all lvl 70, 7*, purple gear....managed to beat it with a lot of suicide toons. It has gotten seriously crazy man. I can't believe the whole GW was max for me. Unreal

FTB
  • pAMczJv.jpg

Added a new ally. He seems to be pretty good and you won't believe what he uses to stay on top.....

General Grevious (L)
    Rey
    Barriss offee
    Royal Guard
    GS

Crazy right?
    FTB
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Wow does sound nuts but if using Barris for lead with the extra health pool and the RG taunt saves his hitters only yoda dookoo qui gon Koth then Geo coin flip would go before his Geo . Only Geo and Qui gon Geo assist does enough to kill in 1 shot before RG taunt others are fast but not enough damage so I can see survivalbility nice creative comp and Gg too I'm jealous my Barris 80 from 100 to 7* may try some Barriss lead comps
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member

@Silva
    What did support answer you? Yesterday 2 March was the first time I couldn't complete GW. The difficulty change was so sudden and brutal. Many others would have felt the change in our server. It's not fair with GW matchmaking bug making GW a nightmare to complete. It takes the fun away. I do like challenges but not so challenging that there is no way to complete them. Except by spending thousands of dollars and getting all heroes geared and level 70.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member

I hear ya man. I got lucky today as my first battle and last battle were all lvl 70, 7*, purple gear....managed to beat it with a lot of suicide toons. It has gotten seriously crazy man. I can't believe the whole GW was max for me. Unreal

@Bryan1986

That's what happened to my main account. I wasn't able to complete GW for weeks and still can't complete. It's a joke. While some people have such easy match ups others struggle and the people who has easy ones tell others to stop complaining and learn to play better. Right.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    pAMczJv.jpg

Added a new ally. He seems to be pretty good and you won't believe what he uses to stay on top.....

General Grevious (L)
    Rey
    Barriss offee
    Royal Guard
    GS

Crazy right?

Wow that's some nice stats there 1.2k wins and 48 losses. I bet mine are 50% losses haha.

That's a unique team. I haven't met one like that yet.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Jabba wrote: »
    Wow does sound nuts but if using Barris for lead with the extra health pool and the RG taunt saves his hitters only yoda dookoo qui gon Koth then Geo coin flip would go before his Geo . Only Geo and Qui gon Geo assist does enough to kill in 1 shot before RG taunt others are fast but not enough damage so I can see survivalbility nice creative comp and Gg too I'm jealous my Barris 80 from 100 to 7* may try some Barriss lead comps

@Jabba

I want to try some Barriss lead team too. Barriss, CT5555, Kylo, GS, Phasma is the team I would like to try. My Barriss is still 5* and I'm farming her from now on to 7*.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    My Jedi just about done my next build will be a Nightsister team reason 1 just think pretty cool I'm only short Daka. Also I think Ventress lead Daka Acolyte Geo Rey could be pretty deadly endgame from data mine Ventress still slow but should get a hit in I got my Vader to 5 star was in shard shop yesterday not sure about what to do with that lol empire team maybe for gw. I try use synergize comps for suicide squad in gw I have all Fo not fully geared or leveled most nightsisters I lead Ashoka fun way to eat of enemy specials and kill 1 or severely injur seems work for me and a lot of fun.
  • darthkuro
    17 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Awesome diary Reyia! why you not make videos on youtube? I think it would be great and a lot of people would like it
  • Silva
    15 posts Member
    wow today i was able to finish the GW. took ages of tactical moves and kill squads. but i did it. man after the 4th battle. i faced all lvl 70 max gear 7* teams. and like 50% had count dooku and phasma with crazy RNG. now i actually stop equipping my main team, because it can finish top10/top5 anyway. im starting to get a second team up to be able to compete in GW,because there are more characters im interested in. btw why do u still use HK 47 and not IG88. hes the strongest droid by far in my opinion.... poggle lead, ig 88, ig 86,GS and poe would be better i guess. or do u have a specific reason?

cheers mate

@Bryan1986 btw nice team bro, cant win atm. just to solid overall
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Jabba wrote: »
    My Jedi just about done my next build will be a Nightsister team reason 1 just think pretty cool I'm only short Daka. Also I think Ventress lead Daka Acolyte Geo Rey could be pretty deadly endgame from data mine Ventress still slow but should get a hit in I got my Vader to 5 star was in shard shop yesterday not sure about what to do with that lol empire team maybe for gw. I try use synergize comps for suicide squad in gw I have all Fo not fully geared or leveled most nightsisters I lead Ashoka fun way to eat of enemy specials and kill 1 or severely injur seems work for me and a lot of fun.

@cosmicturtle333 has a full nightsister team, you can ask the former how it's doing atm. There are so many compositions that could be made but limited energy and tokens. Just grind whoever you want to play I would say. Vader is very hard to star up. It would take a while before you can have a 7* Vader!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    darthkuro wrote: »
    Awesome diary Reyia! why you not make videos on youtube? I think it would be great and a lot of people would like it

@darthkuro Thank you! Lol I don't have much available time to make videos. How about you make them and I link to them in my diary :)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    wow today i was able to finish the GW. took ages of tactical moves and kill squads. but i did it. man after the 4th battle. i faced all lvl 70 max gear 7* teams. and like 50% had count dooku and phasma with crazy RNG. now i actually stop equipping my main team, because it can finish top10/top5 anyway. im starting to get a second team up to be able to compete in GW,because there are more characters im interested in. btw why do u still use HK 47 and not IG88. hes the strongest droid by far in my opinion.... poggle lead, ig 88, ig 86,GS and poe would be better i guess. or do u have a specific reason?

cheers mate

@Bryan1986 btw nice team bro, cant win atm. just to solid overall

@Silva Yes I do, the reason is when I fight QGJ lead teams, they move first and QGJ usually one hit assist kill my IG88. So before I can do my first move I'm down to 4 team members. With HK47 having a higher health pool he stays alive and in my turn I can use all 5 members to do damage.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    2 March 2016

Dear Diary, today I wasn't able to complete GW for the first time. The difficulty has increased exponentially and everyone who are on the server experienced the same thing. Full level 70 teams with max gear started appearing in early nodes. Not a gradual increase but a brutal one. I promoted my HK to 6* and his damage increased a lot. It's funny to see him targeted and reviving.

Today's login rewards is 20 crystals.
    yuLYNcS.png

Arena tokens were easy to come by.
    YOrv6rX.png

HK47 major hardware upgrade to 6.8.
    iITrtCs.png
    9sorzK9.png

Poggle's offensive upgrade.
    n85n5Vx.png
    ZZprdyi.png

I had an extra IG86 shard so I converted it in the shard shop.
    R4CQf6V.png

Not enough to buy GG shards :'(
    tcnVXmk.png

I want the middle of the month reward.
    zBvqbVS.png?1

A few people already have GG at max level and stars.
    dVeMbfb.png?1

Here's @DV_27 screenshot with @Tony167 GG.
    bg5UNge.png?1

I saw a new face at rank 1 so I decided to hit him. His name is OuzBEyy and his team consisted of Savage Oppress(leader), Kylo Ren, Darth Vader, Sid, and Phasma.

Sid moved first and AOEd my team.
    LN2DDky.png

Poe taunted and exposed four! So many choices, who to hit first with my alien gun?
    5mzPKvh.png

Bye Phasma. Ain't got time for your victory marches.
    sBmCw7u.png

IG86 savagely killed Savage Oppress.
    TfngWUa.png

Kylo Ren and Sid had no time to move and they were mortally wounded.
    hYw0sL5.png

Targets assassinated. Mission complete.
    Kz4LuAB.png
    7wXdMRo.png

We exchanged ranks.
    YxzoBV9.png

Poggle's basic ability upgraded.
    39uWrrR.png

Oh wow my ally is pretty strong.
    3Ho7tZP.png

Thanks for the crystals I really needed them. Had only 42 left.
    iDmdWg2.png

Today's top 20. New faces OuzBEyy at 5 and Rooster at 8.
    SKIRZgC.png
    oTCFF2L.png
    IG88 lead? I want to fight this team.
    eWTu2Hy.png
    C67ubDz.png
    st5lSq0.png
    XLDP6zS.png

@Annastrasza Here are the basic steps towards becoming a whale.
    Go to the App Store and click redeem.
    PVG5p3d.png

Use camera to enter code or use the keypad to enter code manually.
    ZluPeXm.png

If successful redeemed amount will be added to your account.
    D0Phwas.png

Click on crystals then click buy more.
    0DGpPgx.png

Choose the crystals package.
    itVNAwi.png

Click buy.
    FmWEFNx.png

Press OK.
    ptmvD2d.png

A message will appear and display amount of crystals added.
    CT1AoTe.png

I needed some more credits so I bought a credit mega pack.
    Z7Ui5aj.png

2x on the first two packs.
    c95UL0n.png

Mace Windu so underwhelming. Still I need him for Yoda challenge.
    4c5wltT.png
    A24WHXx.png

Barriss Offee with her heal equalization is a big help in GW.
    yCrO87l.png
    y3xvSsf.png
    kx1wtmA.png

Nearly 13000 health for a 4*.
    d0u7m8u.png

Hey Bune let's test out your team.
    YxKNHjA.png

Assembling tactical assault squad. Deploying to battlefield.
    MY8FPqH.png

QGJ running towards my team.
    K5vbzuL.png

Poe's turn to ace.
    h3L7qyJ.png

Time to show who's the Overlord here.
    tSboNEW.png

Who wants a big alien gunshot?
    5NQTTu8.png

QGJ felt the full blow.
    YBr9lGo.png

Ouch alien shots hurt.
    gwffV2L.png

JC getting ready for ascension.
    4qT4QTF.png

Ouch Sid just punched Poe in da face!
    XDIlU1w.png

Check out my GS crit 8804 damage! Take that Sid!
    JSY9wB6.png

Tactical assault complete.
    COEooeV.png

New update introduced a better SWGOH engine.
    ngUoOFq.png?1

Good exchange for energy spent in farming mats.
    ivXATWn.jpg?1

And that concludes day 36 of my adventure in space o:)
  • @Reyia - you are amazing!
    How do you find time to do all this sister?
  • DarthMasterShawn
    3064 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    *** see the previous post by Reyia understand the reference. :)

LMAO at that last one I love it.
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    @Reyia - you are amazing!
    How do you find time to do all this sister?

Thank you @Annastrasza ! It's quite time consuming putting together a post with so many images with text... on some days I don't have time so I don't write up till few days later.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Reyia wrote: »
    2 March 2016

Dear Diary, today I wasn't able to complete GW for the first time. The difficulty has increased exponentially and everyone who are on the server experienced the same thing. Full level 70 teams with max gear started appearing in early nodes. Not a gradual increase but a brutal one. I promoted my HK to 6* and his damage increased a lot. It's funny to see him targeted and reviving.

Today's login rewards is 20 crystals.
    yuLYNcS.png

Arena tokens were easy to come by.
    YOrv6rX.png

HK47 major hardware upgrade to 6.8.
    iITrtCs.png
    9sorzK9.png

Poggle's offensive upgrade.
    n85n5Vx.png
    ZZprdyi.png

I had an extra IG86 shard so I converted it in the shard shop.
    R4CQf6V.png

Not enough to buy GG shards :'(
    tcnVXmk.png

I want the middle of the month reward.
    zBvqbVS.png?1

A few people already have GG at max level and stars.
    dVeMbfb.png?1

Here's @DV_27 screenshot with @Tony167 GG.
    bg5UNge.png?1

I saw a new face at rank 1 so I decided to hit him. His name is OuzBEyy and his team consisted of Savage Oppress(leader), Kylo Ren, Darth Vader, Sid, and Phasma.

Sid moved first and AOEd my team.
    LN2DDky.png

Poe taunted and exposed four! So many choices, who to hit first with my alien gun?
    5mzPKvh.png

Bye Phasma. Ain't got time for your victory marches.
    sBmCw7u.png

IG86 savagely killed Savage Oppress.
    TfngWUa.png

Kylo Ren and Sid had no time to move and they were mortally wounded.
    hYw0sL5.png

Targets assassinated. Mission complete.
    Kz4LuAB.png
    7wXdMRo.png

We exchanged ranks.
    YxzoBV9.png

Poggle's basic ability upgraded.
    39uWrrR.png

Oh wow my ally is pretty strong.
    3Ho7tZP.png

Thanks for the crystals I really needed them. Had only 42 left.
    iDmdWg2.png

Today's top 20. New faces OuzBEyy at 5 and Rooster at 8.
    SKIRZgC.png
    oTCFF2L.png
    IG88 lead? I want to fight this team.
    eWTu2Hy.png
    C67ubDz.png
    st5lSq0.png
    XLDP6zS.png

@Annastrasza Here are the basic steps towards becoming a whale.
    Go to the App Store and click redeem.
    PVG5p3d.png

Use camera to enter code or use the keypad to enter code manually.
    ZluPeXm.png

If successful redeemed amount will be added to your account.
    D0Phwas.png

Click on crystals then click buy more.
    0DGpPgx.png

Choose the crystals package.
    itVNAwi.png

Click buy.
    FmWEFNx.png

Press OK.
    ptmvD2d.png

A message will appear and display amount of crystals added.
    CT1AoTe.png

I needed some more credits so I bought a credit mega pack.
    Z7Ui5aj.png

2x on the first two packs.
    c95UL0n.png

Mace Windu so underwhelming. Still I need him for Yoda challenge.
    4c5wltT.png
    A24WHXx.png

Barriss Offee with her heal equalization is a big help in GW.
    yCrO87l.png
    y3xvSsf.png
    kx1wtmA.png

Nearly 13000 health for a 4*.
    d0u7m8u.png

Hey Bune let's test out your team.
    YxKNHjA.png

Assembling tactical assault squad. Deploying to battlefield.
    MY8FPqH.png

QGJ running towards my team.
    K5vbzuL.png

Poe's turn to ace.
    h3L7qyJ.png

Time to show who's the Overlord here.
    tSboNEW.png

Who wants a big alien gunshot?
    5NQTTu8.png

QGJ felt the full blow.
    YBr9lGo.png

Ouch alien shots hurt.
    gwffV2L.png

JC getting ready for ascension.
    4qT4QTF.png

Ouch Sid just punched Poe in da face!
    XDIlU1w.png

Check out my GS crit 8804 damage! Take that Sid!
    JSY9wB6.png

Tactical assault complete.
    COEooeV.png

New update introduced a better SWGOH engine.
    ngUoOFq.png?1

Good exchange for energy spent in farming mats.
    ivXATWn.jpg?1

And that concludes day 36 of my adventure in space o:)

LMAO at that last one I love it.

@DarthMasterShawn Haha same. So true though, sometimes no drops at all in one refresh! P.S Delete the quote or the whole post will be quoted along with tons of images :#