Reyia's Diary

Replies

• LMAO at that last one I love it.[/quote]

@DarthMasterShawn Haha same. So true though, sometimes no drops at all in one refresh! P.S Delete the quote or the whole post will be quoted along with tons of images :# [/quote]

Oh ok not a big techy,lol.

• LMAO at that last one I love it.

@DarthMasterShawn Haha same. So true though, sometimes no drops at all in one refresh! P.S Delete the quote or the whole post will be quoted along with tons of images :# [/quote]

Oh ok not a big techy,lol.[/quote]

I fixed it for you.. That "wall of pics" Blew up my browser as well.

It's probably time for. A "part 2" thread. :D

• I got a "you have been warned" message from an EA employee....apparently asterics are banned. I'm being threatened of being booted from forums because a dude went off on me and I replied with a set of asterics. My bad. Haha
    FTB
  • Finished in 6th today with 4 attacks left. Was watching a movie and passed out. Considering replacing my Lumi with Leia. I think a max Leia would wreck house.
    FTB
  • Blam
    113 posts Member
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    I got a "you have been warned" message from an EA employee....apparently asterics are banned. I'm being threatened of being booted from forums because a dude went off on me and I replied with a set of asterics. My bad. Haha

I almost quit the game in my first week after getting a warning for using asterisks. Wish I did, would have saved me some money lol

Would be nice to be on this server so I could get a play by play of my team in defence. Pretty sure the matches start with my defence team sleeping and then the opponents all grab pillows and smother them...
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member

LMAO at that last one I love it.

@DarthMasterShawn Lol just delete everything from when square bracket quote to back slash quote square bracket to remove quotes in replies.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    BentWookie wrote: »

LMAO at that last one I love it.

@DarthMasterShawn Haha same. So true though, sometimes no drops at all in one refresh! P.S Delete the quote or the whole post will be quoted along with tons of images :#

I fixed it for you.. That "wall of pics" Blew up my browser as well.

It's probably time for. A "part 2" thread. :D

[/quote]

@BentWookie Thanks for fixing the great wall of pics :) It's a hefty load in my google chrome browser too lol.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    I got a "you have been warned" message from an EA employee....apparently asterics are banned. I'm being threatened of being booted from forums because a dude went off on me and I replied with a set of asterics. My bad. Haha

Haha don't reply with asterisks. They are very sensitive to that. :#
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Finished in 6th today with 4 attacks left. Was watching a movie and passed out. Considering replacing my Lumi with Leia. I think a max Leia would wreck house.

Yea just give it a try. You can choose any character you want. Whereas me I got such a limited roster. :(
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Blam wrote: »

I almost quit the game in my first week after getting a warning for using asterisks. Wish I did, would have saved me some money lol

Would be nice to be on this server so I could get a play by play of my team in defence. Pretty sure the matches start with my defence team sleeping and then the opponents all grab pillows and smother them...

@Blam Haha most of my attacks start with MY team sleeping. Those QGJ lead teams sure want to go fast!!

Hope they implement something like friendly pvp in the future where you can battle your allies in the ally list.
  • Reyia wrote: »

No one knows what you mean when you put all that * stuff.
    Does this mean "I Love You" or some else?
    I **** You.
    Just share your true feelings.

CnzG1GI.jpg
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Reyia wrote: »

No one knows what you mean when you put all that * stuff.
    Does this mean "I Love You" or some else?
    I **** You.
    Just share your true feelings.

CnzG1GI.jpg

It could mean many things. I could mean I Love You or I Hate You or I Want You.
    I kiss you
    I made you
    I bump you
    I meow you
    I bite you.

So don't share your feelings with ******.

Just say what you want.....spread the love of English language.
  • I would definitely meow or bark you....no doubt
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Reyia wrote: »
    I kiss you
    I made you
    I bump you
    I meow you
    I bite you.

So don't share your feelings with ******.

Just say what you want.....spread the love of English language.

Sure, will do! I'm so feeling the love tonight.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8FM8nyy_Fk
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    I would definitely meow or bark you....no doubt

Haha :D
    em5I10V.png?1
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    3 March 2016

Dear Diary, I've unlocked stage 6 nodes of cantina battles, which has the best cantina credit drops and chances of purple ability mats. I decided to farm Barriss Offee who will be very useful in Jedi event to unlock Yoda. My next farm will be Dooku, the newbie slayer, who single handedly caused nerf threads by hundreds, constructive suggestion ones, and how to deal with him guides.

Today's login rewards is 1 training droid.
    8au4Jd0.png

Green stuff makes QGJ agile.
    MQXVxsH.png
    fU4rbSa.png

69. An interesting number.
    JuJyjXG.png?1
    N1WGHOU.png

Immediately after levelling I proceeded to train my heroes.
    ydPIzLm.png

Serious lack of credits at high levels. No kidding. Credit crunch is real.
    sWdeiJR.png

Purchase a credit pack from store I was advised. So I did. Thanks EA for the artificial credit crunch forcing people to rely on the credit packs which were nerfed. Previous ones used to give 1.5M frequently I heard.
    BWKfgCx.png

Resuming training of heroes.
    XgyCjAe.png
    XLHzSk3.png
    UhMuePr.png
    hCheErF.png
    mdxUTPm.png
    l51E2py.png
    fUWKGql.png
    rdiqNA6.png

What, 535k for four levels??!! No thanks can't afford it.
    s4akUln.png

Barriss Offee node in stage 6.
    CPd4yDl.png

@Annastrasza
    The reason why Barriss Offee has such a high pool of health is because she's wearing LV brown designer dress and Prada blue head-wear.
    gCxXtB1.png?1
    ENDmPKR.png?1

To advance characters fast use energy refreshes.
    bXrZNdu.png

I used energy refreshes to farm for Lumi's gear.
    fU6uHWd.png
    bs5YLJ6.png
    VUeE93k.png

Lumi is not a girl but not yet a woman.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlV7RhT6zHs
    vaXCgbY.png
    l3yEOGR.png
    MIMmFmF.png

Lumi elegantly stepping up to be a woman she wants to be.
    syWrm9v.png
    R5xv5V9.png

I would recommend energy refreshes up to 200 crystals.
    kadSqv0.png

400 crystals is a bit steep in price. Just wait till midnight for reset.
    JdhUdDH.png

Thanks for the crystals, they are enough for a few first refreshes!
    LCulBfo.png

As I said yesterday the GW difficulty has increased dramatically and I wasn't able to complete it for the first time since weeks of completion.
    b6CrASQ.png

My heroes were dead.
    YilvMWp.png
    ewapdRf.png

Restarting to another difficult GW.
    0mGPXmp.png

Today's top 20.
    xdzQpu0.png
    vpMGpZd.png
    IhpQTi6.png
    HpYzXo6.png
    hIvMavV.png
    WeLASO1.png

Notice rank 20 above player's name. He misspelled Illidan Stormrage. A major hero in WOW. Noobs not knowing what that stand for will now know- World of Warcraft.

And yes you are not prepared!
    fAGRJj2.png?1

And to those who say that bronzium data packs are junk I would say try your luck again.

Mine is great, gives me credit when I need it. I'm saving everything I get to 7* my heroes.
    XQWoDFr.png?1

And that concludes day 37 of my adventure in space o:)
    Post edited by Reyia on
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    They do have rules on what could be posted just like any forum. What did EA say? Likewise nice chatting to you and hope you get back soon! You can always make a new account if your main one is not allowed back.
  • 007DPC
    44 posts Member
    Reyia,

Nice to find you here. This diary is very creative and totally awesome! An enjoyable read.
    Great job developing a competitive Droid team. I wish I could give you my General Grievous to top it off. The use of Poggle was critical. the last 8 times I attacked your droids I lost twice. That's a good sign considering how bad the AI choices can be. Hope you keep your blog going.

Denny,
    Skywalkers true father
  • Dude. I can't beat Skywalkers true father anymore. His team is way too overpowered. I'm pretty sure only you can beat it @reyia. I can't believe how good he is. Cost him a fortune.
    FTB
  • His Rey is way overwhelming. Plus, his RG is really hard to wipe out. He has done very well.
    FTB
  • Leave Britney Alone.

You are not prepared...!!!!
  • 007DPC wrote: »
    Reyia,

Nice to find you here. This diary is very creative and totally awesome! An enjoyable read.
    Great job developing a competitive Droid team. I wish I could give you my General Grievous to top it off. The use of Poggle was critical. the last 8 times I attacked your droids I lost twice. That's a good sign considering how bad the AI choices can be. Hope you keep your blog going.

Denny,
    Skywalkers true father

Denny. Dude. Glad to see you here. Great job on your team. You have been my arch nemesis since the beginning of our server. Right now your team is very strong and I have attacked it 3 times and have failed all 3. That is the first squad you have made that I haven't smoked like a brisket. I think we need to become allies as I have with Silva and Reyia. I will gladly give you first place because we are on the same time zone....just allow me to get 2nd. Haha. Great Squad and deep pockets you have sir. Koodos
    FTB
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    I appreciate your journal entries, keep them coming. It gives me hope of not giving up entirely on my Droid team in favor of speed team. I envy your guys server and being considerate of prize times. My server lacks that consideration.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    007DPC wrote: »
    Reyia,

Denny,
    Skywalkers true father

@007DPC

G'day Denny,

Thank you for your comments! Glad you enjoyed reading through. Droid teams are still viable in the current meta but they are not mandatory as before when it relied on a coin toss between whose Poe moved first.

GG is very expensive and time consuming to farm. To get GG to 7* one can bring 15 other heroes to 7*.

That's great if my droids can win when AI controlled them. AI makes bad choices almost all the time. I'll keep my diary updated when I have available time.

Great to know one more server mate!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Dude. I can't beat Skywalkers true father anymore. His team is way too overpowered. I'm pretty sure only you can beat it @reyia. I can't believe how good he is. Cost him a fortune.
    His Rey is way overwhelming. Plus, his RG is really hard to wipe out. He has done very well.

Lol serious?! No team is too OP. The AI controls them on defense and with your OP team you can easily win! You have access to ALL characters... can't you make a new meta and synergy? Not too many have a chance to test every single character out.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Leave Britney Alone.

@Annastrasza Lol sure I'll leave her alone.

Don't be a noob, be prepared!!!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Anraeth wrote: »
    I appreciate your journal entries, keep them coming. It gives me hope of not giving up entirely on my Droid team in favor of speed team. I envy your guys server and being considerate of prize times. My server lacks that consideration.

@Anraeth

Thanks, hope you had fun following my adventures using a droid team! Droid teams can still work even with QGJ absolutely dominating the top leaderboards. Our server is great with many awesome considerate allies. Most servers lack this kind of friendship and healthy spirit amongst the members. I'll keep writing when I have some free time.
    Dude. I can't beat Skywalkers true father anymore. His team is way too overpowered. I'm pretty sure only you can beat it @reyia. I can't believe how good he is. Cost him a fortune.
    His Rey is way overwhelming. Plus, his RG is really hard to wipe out. He has done very well.

Lol serious?! No team is too OP. The AI controls them on defense and with your OP team you can easily win! You have access to ALL characters... can't you make a new meta and synergy? Not too many have a chance to test every single character out.

All I can say is that I faced him 3 times today and lost all 3 times. He has an awesome setup right now. If you don't believe me....attack him and see how you do. His current setup is very good defensively regardless of AI. I know this because his AI beat me 3 times. Lol. Unfortunately sis, I am currently unable to upgrade every team/toon because I don't have the ability mats or credits to do so. So expensive to keep buying them and also takes so long to farm that darn gear. I wish the gear drop ratio was a bit higher. And btw....your team is doing better and better. The only sure way I can beat it is to get a couple lucky criticals on Poe at the beginning.
    FTB
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Leave Britney Alone.

Lolol!!!!! Not sure what this is about.....but very humorous message. Seems as this "unknown" Britney has a fan. Kudos. ❤️
    FTB