Reyia's Diary

Replies

• Bryan1986 wrote: »
    Leave Britney Alone.

You are not prepared...!!!!

Lolol!!!!! Not sure what this is about.....but very humorous message. Seems as this "unknown" Britney has a fan. Kudos. ❤️
    @Bryan1986
    Lol thanks.

But I think @Reyia didn't get the "you are not prepared" comment.
    I mean Illidan's famous words ;)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    Reyia wrote: »
    Dude. I can't beat Skywalkers true father anymore. His team is way too overpowered. I'm pretty sure only you can beat it @reyia. I can't believe how good he is. Cost him a fortune.
    His Rey is way overwhelming. Plus, his RG is really hard to wipe out. He has done very well.

Lol serious?! No team is too OP. The AI controls them on defense and with your OP team you can easily win! You have access to ALL characters... can't you make a new meta and synergy? Not too many have a chance to test every single character out.

All I can say is that I faced him 3 times today and lost all 3 times. He has an awesome setup right now. If you don't believe me....attack him and see how you do. His current setup is very good defensively regardless of AI. I know this because his AI beat me 3 times. Lol. Unfortunately sis, I am currently unable to upgrade every team/toon because I don't have the ability mats or credits to do so. So expensive to keep buying them and also takes so long to farm that darn gear. I wish the gear drop ratio was a bit higher. And btw....your team is doing better and better. The only sure way I can beat it is to get a couple lucky criticals on Poe at the beginning.

@Bryan1986

You lost all 3 times?! Unbelievable... Of course I don't believe u lol, how can u lose 100% of the time versus AI with your OP team and all toons unlocked? I agree his setup is awesome now...his team bullies my Poe :(

I took one minute and nineteen seconds to finish the match with his new setup as I took a few pictures. It would have been quicker without me wanting to capture the moments.

Okay here goes the match.

Skywalkers true father team. So scary.
    DcRkD0l.png

My Poggle just killed Rey. Look at her falling lol.
    o51yszI.png

RG taunt came up.
    sKoH81P.png

Now it's QGJ turn to fall.
    vSr3PBN.png

GS's turn to fall.
    uhVdm2I.png

Old Ben too OP.
    ZWL7Kl0.png

IG88 healed.
    2M3RaZ5.png

Nice 6k crit.
    kBXoY3U.png

Old Ben not too old to dodge.
    0dZS4Lm.png

Finally Old Ben down. What a tough old man.
    vMy9idN.png

He was rank 1 at the time and I was 3 so we swapped.
    RybYJTY.png
  • Doesn't make any sense to me sis.....because I can beat droid AI pretty easy now....but I struggle hard against STF team. Crazy man. I have to ability block Old Ben to have a chance.....but I'm stuck healing with her as his toons wreck house.
    FTB
  • I will try to hit Rey first. She is a serious threat to my squad
    FTB
  • This is how it always starts
    GplZ1Tq.jpg
    Seemed to manage to get lucky this go round....my QGJ was able to drop RG taunt
    8Uev6n1.jpg
    FTB
  • My RG did the initial QGJ assist on Rey and missed stun. Thought it was game over. Lol
    FTB
  • @Reyia
    Stop beating up old doods. :D
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Doesn't make any sense to me sis.....because I can beat droid AI pretty easy now....but I struggle hard against STF team. Crazy man. I have to ability block Old Ben to have a chance.....but I'm stuck healing with her as his toons wreck house.

Droids are awesome at offense but terrible at defense as AI makes bad choices. His team is so OP. No f2p players can match that OPness even after years of grinding as Old Ben is chromium only.
    I will try to hit Rey first. She is a serious threat to my squad

Indeed, Rey's baton is more potent than any lightsaber. You can feel the burn when Rey pokes you with her stick :p
    My RG did the initial QGJ assist on Rey and missed stun. Thought it was game over. Lol

Lucky you it was over with just a missed stun. Rey is so OP but luckily there are not that many nerf posts as newbies don't meet her often in their arena and because it takes a very long time to 7* and max gear her.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    @Reyia

@Annastrasza

Those doods sure can take a beating :D

Lucky I'm in a server where less than 5 have him. I don't want to be in a server where whales swim around freely :s
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    @Reyia

@Annastrasza

Lucky I'm in a server where less than 5 have him. I don't want to be in a server where whales swim around freely :s
    Save the whales

Edited: meant to say save not shave
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    @Reyia

@Annastrasza

Save the whales

Edited: meant to say save not shave

Haha shave the whales :D

You like it shaved, don't you? ;)
  • Reyia wrote: »
    A clean presentation is always appealing. ;)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    4 March 2016

Dear Diary, today has been a very friendly day- I've received two ally requests without posting my ally code in the allies page or signature. I think 35 allies isn't enough, they should enable more. Due to February having less than 30 days, many people couldn't complete the achievement of logging every day of the month. As a gesture of goodwill CG awarded everyone 450k credits. Nice of them to do so.

Today's login rewards is 250 ally points.
    MOO6WvU.png

An IG88 leader wants to be my friend? Of course, more droids means faster the tactical assaults!
    IGKVHFZ.png

A savage team at rank 1.
    ITAS5nD.png

Assembling tactical assault team.
    ykoKK6f.png

His Sid moved first and AOEd my team.
    TbyMMGA.png

Poor Phasma. Sorry no Victory Marches this time.
    QpkJOnA.png

Savage Oppress savagely assaulting my Poe in between Poggle and GS.
    qzYFekV.png

With Speed Up and Offense Up my droids assaulted Sid and Vader.
    b7spl3X.png

Savage looking so lonely. Not so fearsome now hey?
    memFjWb.png

The fall of Savage.
    jhd90yh.png
    JtxSYQx.png

After spending so many credits on Mace I'm still not giving up on him. I farmed enough gear to upgrade the tier level.
    jOr9xF9.png
    Crdkb83.png
    8ur7EQS.png
    waUmdr5.png
    NwtiG86.png

Mace now purple geared.
    zUhnwmz.png

I've got mail!
    XloNDWm.png

Another droid leader? Sure let's combine our aim algorithm to mortally wound enemies.
    ZYGmdZ5.png

In allies list the last leader he used in the missions was represented. Sid instead of IG88.
    ySmEvrO.png

Wow a 7* GG!!!
    iwcKpcb.png

@Bryan1986 already received the arena prize so it's safe to attack!
    2b7yYZF.png

Assembling tactical assault team.
    03aX4Fw.png

His QGJ whacking my Poggle with the longest lightsaber amongst Jedis.
    1lueLa4.png

My turn now. Poe taunted and exposed Lumi and RG.
    RXOPnkX.png

FOTP got one shotted and RG taunt came up.
    5MdvjVO.png

Was that a wave from Lumi?
    un7Rnvf.png

QGJ harmonious assault with RG stunned my Poe.
    4sLXpQR.png

Had to take out RG to get access to the remaining heroes.
    uFdR1RT.png

My bug was more OP than his.
    1gzac7w.png

QGJ mortally wounded by my IG88.
    fKxvT20.png

Poe poewned Lumi badly, so much so that she fell with blue fireworks.
    xWQePbQ.png

Targets terminated. No casualties.
    fQsL9It.png
    RlUOF0e.png

The droids pack was worth the purchase. Daily crystals is awesome.
    NcRuWi8.png

Today's top 20.
    jfAZgFL.png
    aEUi3XN.png
    OwHHIIG.png
    BUL3265.png
    OmYA50H.png
    ezqskb9.png

With so many nerf posts popping up in the forum memes were created for constructive criticism.
    3Vb1dKn.png?1
    3CkVsPJ.jpg?1

CG's good call to give all players 450k credits.
    1L5EceF.png

And that concludes day 38 of my adventure in space o:)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    A clean presentation is always appealing. ;)

First impressions are of utmost importance. There are no second chances.

Neat and clean convey great things.

Smooth, silky, and sleek always appeal ;)
  • Just finished reading all 38 days of space adventure plus the abundance of comments and Its official Im on your server although you severely outrank me
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    D_rakonix5 wrote: »
    Just finished reading all 38 days of space adventure plus the abundance of comments and Its official Im on your server although you severely outrank me

@D_rakonix5

Wow did you read all that in one sitting? How long did you take? It's so nice to meet a server mate! What rank are you currently? Welcome to the forum and my Diary! I'm sure many others will be happy to meet you!
  • Lol..@ My GG.. I put up a maxed RG last night. Tell me when you see him. :)
  • D_rakonix5
    92 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    You're darn right I did *neck hurts* but it was worth it lol and well I did a few back and forths through different threads as well so I don't have an exact time but hey I coulda been here for an hour or longer *time just flies* and I'm currently sitting on rank 161 :( BUT I'LL BREAK 100 SOON
    and yes likewise I always thought my server was a bunch of hogwash but now I know some of you are people real people what a relief also I look forward to the next diary entry
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Lol..@ My GG.. I put up a maxed RG last night. Tell me when you see him. :)

Lol I didn't even have a chance to use GG. The heroes in the allies list seem random to me and I usually SIM through missions so I don't get a chance to select an ally.

RG, some would say the best 'real' tank has changed the meta in a very real way. He enabled a vast variety of squad formations. My RG still at 2* so maybe one day he will be in my team with sufficient stats. Sure if I see him I'll let you know. :)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    You're darn right I did *neck hurts* but it was worth it lol and well I did a few back and forths through different threads as well so I don't have an exact time but hey I coulda been here for an hour or longer *time just flies* and I'm currently sitting on rank 161 :( BUT I'LL BREAK 100 SOON
    and yes likewise I always thought my server was a bunch of hogwash but now I know some of you are people real people what a relief also I look forward to the next diary entry

Haha I took 38 days to write all that but I didn't expect someone to read through all in one go!

It's easy to climb ranks, and you are so, so near the top 100. Persevere and you will be there in no time!

All those people in the server are real people who have an account just like you. The only artificial thing is the AI controlling the arena team in defense.

I look forward to see you in the top 10 and a chance to battle/test/give feedback about your squad!

My next entry is random... don't know when it will appear... :#
  • My main goal is to break into the top 10 and use a team that's never used or one that's rarely used *you know to spice things up a bit*
    Also I may not be in the top 10 yet but I was hoping to get some feedback on a character swap in arena

• Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    My main goal is to break into the top 10 and use a team that's never used or one that's rarely used *you know to spice things up a bit*
    Also I may not be in the top 10 yet but I was hoping to get some feedback on a character swap in arena

I like the way you think... 'spice things up a bit'. To break into the top you need a good team with synergy.

If you have questions just shoot and I'm sure someone here will be able to answer you.
  • Silva
    15 posts Member
    @Bryan1986 @Reyia yo guys, just wanted to say goodbye, im leaving this game... reason is i found a better one :D may the force be with you
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    @Silva So sad to hear you leave :'( Best of luck for everything!
  • Just a straight up question but is it time to say buh bye to Talia for a replacement QGJ? I'm currently using lumi jedi consular sid dooku and Talia
  • Sinseya
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Hey Reyia. I've been following your diary for a while and am currently building my own droid team.
    What I want to ask is why or I'd better say under which circumstances do you use HK-47 instead of IG-88 when going into an arena fight.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Just a straight up question but is it time to say buh bye to Talia for a replacement QGJ? I'm currently using lumi jedi consular sid dooku and Talia

Yes it's time to say bye to Talia. She could be the reason why you don't advance to the top as people can see your arena composition. QGJ as leader will give all Jedi a boost in speed and will be helpful to both Lumi and JC. As you progress you will find that JC is no longer viable in arena and that he needs to be replaced too.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Sinseya wrote: »
    Hey Reyia. I've been following your diary for a while and am currently building my own droid team.
    What I want to ask is why or I'd better say under which circumstances do you use HK-47 instead of IG-88 when going into an arena fight.

@Sinseya

If you have a droid team the best leaders would be HK47 and Poggle. IG88 leadership only increases critical chance whereas HK47 gives droid allies critical chances and turn meter on a critical hit. That means each time a droid crits he will be able to move faster. Droids having HK47 leader will at least be 30% faster than those without his leadership.

A clear example of HK47 superiority is with IG88. Under IG88 leadership he can only attack once in a turn. Whereas with HK47 as leader when IG88 does rapid fire if he hits four targets with crits he will be able to move again in the same turn. Four crits = 4 x 30% turn meter = 120% turn meter. With a Poggle buff IG88 AOE would have been extremely damaging and that extra turn could seal the fate of a enemy hero.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    hey Reyia good see you holding your own against the whales no idea how your doing it but keep it up gives us droid lovers hope lol. No idea how Bryan has so much trouble my Ig 88 seems get targeted 1st always he dies so does my attack usually unless really lucky but you seem dominate hope I didn't give any thing away there lol . I have maybe 10 of the top 20 of my shard chatting now in my post wouldn't be possible if not for taking a cue from you here in your post makes for more enjoyable gaming even have Prana chatting lol . I took a 7* grievous geared out for a spin yesterday thanks to Mol Eliza on my shard was pretty good with hk lead and I even had Ig 100 with them still months away months lol but maybe worth it.
  • D_rakonix5
    92 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    @Reyia thanks for the tips QGJ is about to get a nasty kick in the **** to get him going and I've already wanted to take JC out but ugh the memories with him are so strong and also I should keep sid but switch leader to QGJ?