Reyia's Diary

Replies

• Options
    It wouldn't let me say a.rs/e lol
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Jabba wrote: »
    hey Reyia good see you holding your own against the whales no idea how your doing it but keep it up gives us droid lovers hope lol. No idea how Bryan has so much trouble my Ig 88 seems get targeted 1st always he dies so does my attack usually unless really lucky but you seem dominate hope I didn't give any thing away there lol . I have maybe 10 of the top 20 of my shard chatting now in my post wouldn't be possible if not for taking a cue from you here in your post makes for more enjoyable gaming even have Prana chatting lol . I took a 7* grievous geared out for a spin yesterday thanks to Mol Eliza on my shard was pretty good with hk lead and I even had Ig 100 with them still months away months lol but maybe worth it.

Hey @Jabba I think I'm doing extremely well in the alt's server. People are very considerate and leave me alone at prize giving time. My team isn't that strong but not many seem to want to attack. And I noticed that I'm holding rank for an extended period of time. I was rank 1 yesterday at prize giving time of 6 pm and when I logged in today at 8 am there was no change. I was like surely someone would want to get the prize in those 14 hours. I don't mind sharing. I know Bryan and Skywalkers prize time is 11 am my time so that's why I don't climb up till after that time. I am pretty aggressive at prize time and won't mind spending crystals to refresh more battles. It's awesome to have server mates chatting with you isn't it. I haven't used a GG yet. I will start farming IG100 to see if he's viable but it will be much later before I can get him. There is Barriss Offee the invaluable healer and Dooku the newbie slayer for me to farm first in the cantina.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    D_rakonix5 wrote: »
    @Reyia thanks for the tips QGJ is about to get a nasty kick in the **** to get him going and I've already wanted to take JC out but ugh the memories with him are so strong and also I should keep sid but switch leader to QGJ?

You can still use JC in GW. You won't need to abandon him completely. I have him at 7* in my main account and still use him. QGJ is a must, all his skills are useful, and his leader ability caused ALL servers to use him and make up anywhere between 50-90% of the top 100 leaderboards. Usage vary according to the server. You can keep Sid, he's still good in AOE damage and heal debuff until you have better 7* fully geared heroes such as Rey or FOTP.
  • Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    Sinseya wrote: »
    Hey Reyia. I've been following your diary for a while and am currently building my own droid team.
    What I want to ask is why or I'd better say under which circumstances do you use HK-47 instead of IG-88 when going into an arena fight.

@Sinseya

If you have a droid team the best leaders would be HK47 and Poggle. IG88 leadership only increases critical chance whereas HK47 gives droid allies critical chances and turn meter on a critical hit. That means each time a droid crits he will be able to move faster. Droids having HK47 leader will at least be 30% faster than those without his leadership.

A clear example of HK47 superiority is with IG88. Under IG88 leadership he can only attack once in a turn. Whereas with HK47 as leader when IG88 does rapid fire if he hits four targets with crits he will be able to move again in the same turn. Four crits = 4 x 30% turn meter = 120% turn meter. With a Poggle buff IG88 AOE would have been extremely damaging and that extra turn could seal the fate of a enemy hero.

I think we were talking past each other :) but that's no problem. I'll give it another try.

In some of the screenshots above your team consists of the following:

- Poggle (L), IG-86, Poe Dameron, Geonosian Soldier, IG-88
    - Poggle (L), IG-86, Poe Dameron, Geonosian Soldier, HK-47

Sometimes you sub HK-47 with IG-88 and I wanted to know if there is a specific reason.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Reyia. I've been following your diary for a while and am currently building my own droid team.
    What I want to ask is why or I'd better say under which circumstances do you use HK-47 instead of IG-88 when going into an arena fight.

@Sinseya

If you have a droid team the best leaders would be HK47 and Poggle. IG88 leadership only increases critical chance whereas HK47 gives droid allies critical chances and turn meter on a critical hit. That means each time a droid crits he will be able to move faster. Droids having HK47 leader will at least be 30% faster than those without his leadership.

A clear example of HK47 superiority is with IG88. Under IG88 leadership he can only attack once in a turn. Whereas with HK47 as leader when IG88 does rapid fire if he hits four targets with crits he will be able to move again in the same turn. Four crits = 4 x 30% turn meter = 120% turn meter. With a Poggle buff IG88 AOE would have been extremely damaging and that extra turn could seal the fate of a enemy hero.

I think we were talking past each other :) but that's no problem. I'll give it another try.

In some of the screenshots above your team consists of the following:

- Poggle (L), IG-86, Poe Dameron, Geonosian Soldier, IG-88
    - Poggle (L), IG-86, Poe Dameron, Geonosian Soldier, HK-47

Sometimes you sub HK-47 with IG-88 and I wanted to know if there is a specific reason.

The reason why I swap between them is because IG88 is very fragile. In certain match ups I feel IG88 cannot survive the first turn in which enemy moves first so I substitute him by HK47. HK47 has much more hp and also can revive so he is guaranteed to survive till I can move. That's the only reason.

So basically if I want more damage I use IG88. If I want more survivability I use HK47.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    5 March 2016

Dear Diary, today was the day I hit max level the big 70!!! The journey has just begun. At max level max gear on every hero can be reached. I was the first on the server to upgrade GS to gear IX. No-one else was at max level except Skywalkers and I checked his GS was still gear VIII.

Today's login rewards is Magnatrooper shards!
    4vofkfV.png

The bug was worth my time.
    PNhqRUu.png
    LYM9y8m.png

Ahsoka's energetic steps towards gear V.
    RmjKYnr.png
    3X3V1IM.png

Max level reached!!
    iamF2Dd.png

Achievement unlocked- Feel the Force. Mmm I'm feeling the Force.
    3wwpPin.png

Time to bring the main squad to max level.
    YgXHHJL.png
    gboGeqG.png
    Bg9bQVH.png
    tUtg3yt.png
    AZscSEj.png
    b3Q8iZa.png
    8fUjHls.png
    x3Mznr7.png
    4MPZryy.png
    TJbSkx5.png
    1cpdb6f.png
    o2y7WEf.png

Let's test out max level squad versus a savage team.
    2LiXZ7u.png

IG86 sensing abnormal pressure. Re-calibrating self procedures activated.
    nMSu2Qx.png

IG86 target acquired. Proceeding to tactical assassination.
    j9lBXeE.png

Hk47 causing mayhem among meatbags. Strange green gases.
    XwDubUN.png

Poggle getting up close and personal with Phasma.
    hH8bOcY.png

Phasma falling down.
    fCLc4TC.png

Sid going green from alien gun.
    96JG5ms.png

My Poe got poewned by Savage.
    6tWMfGT.png

Revenge executed. The fall of Savage.
    1ysjnYI.png
    kw3si8B.png
    jNLnAvO.png

Level 70 opened up Tier V of ability mats challenge.
    z4lT4p9.png

Rank 1 whale team so scary. Hope my squad doesn't get bullied.
    WEHrzhr.png

Assembling assault squad. Chose HK47 to be able to withstand OHKO (one hit KO) toons.
    mx54uGz.png

I didn't like QGJ so I OHKO'd him.
    UweHtLE.png

RG's taunt came up. Had to get through him first before other members could be reached.
    L1dqAWo.png

That pungent green gas from HK47 was very potent.
    Rey: "did anyone fart?"
    Yoda: Strong smell I sense.
    GS: Warning weapons of mass nauseation detected
    RG: *cough cough* I'm dying.
    CyhDbM8.png

Rey too OP. Had to eliminate her.
    iLBnsxh.png

Yoda too OP. Stole all my buffs.
    efrB07C.png

Why are u pointing your gun at my Poe GS?
    p9kmkhh.png

Incoming projectile towards enemy GS.
    EahjIRh.png

Green fireball and black fireball came out from GS's gun.
    4TGniDp.png

Poe stood bravely against enemy shots.
    Lxal7q6.png
    U2JaTfj.png

Next battle was with a QGJ led team with Sid, Lumi, JC, and GS.
    X0MDV2q.png

QGJ assist couldn't kill my Poggle.
    qfZKann.png

Devastating AOE from IG88.
    OLe5NMn.png

Lol 13.4k crit from IG86.
    tu4AuF2.png

Bug vs bug.
    ORT9I4L.png

Sorry enemy bug.
    V75Mac1.png

Bug synergy with Poggle flying towards JC.
    kSmvcTE.png

Sid looking so lonely.
    V9zlRuS.png

Mortal wound from IG88.
    MyDcu66.png

Assault complete.
    tn3Yw7B.png
    MzBKSv6.png

Thanks for arena tokens I need them for HK47 to make more gas.
    kV54xdr.png

Today's top 20.
    knlyUDN.png
    KKJipFj.png
    rxJpqid.png
    HizdqUP.png
    FhLn6Bz.png
    R0KXvu3.png

GS gearing to gear IX. 50 Cuffs were needed.
    de5r0Oy.png

Last slot of gear 8 ready.
    ppEeroU.png
    ZzEOhUu.png
    Ysmk3r0.png

Aggressive advance to gear IX.
    aazfcTn.png
    UvyIXFR.png
    U0EcoPG.gif?1

GS's portrait changed to include two more purple lines at bottom left and upper right.
    S5USQxE.png

A good strategy to progress in the campaign is using quality allies as outlined by @oTradeMark .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp26niibV3Y

Magmatrooper's thermal imploder skill.
    SXeiCKJ.jpg?1

CG's splash for Magmatrooper.
    6WAE3LK.png

And that concludes day 39 of my adventure in space o:)
    Post edited by Reyia on
  • 007DPC
    44 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Reyia, catching up. Diary is looking great! Geo Soldier blowing up Alderaan, laughing til it hurts. Our competitive thing with you, Bryan and me is great. Sorry to see Silva go but there will be others soon enough. I seem to play the Villain, a new role for me but I'm game. Thought about changing my team to full DS but then it dawned on me... OMG, YOU are full DS! That makes who the bad guy?
  • 007DPC
    44 posts Member
    Options
    Augh, it cut off a bunch of my post. Here's the rest.

I'm going to nickname you the 'Villain Wannabe'.
    Up at 12:30am (30 minutes from your payout) I thought about sniping you but not fun if you did not know I was coming. Would like to try it at least once so I'll post here 30 minutes in advance if I can.
    I've landed 1st 11 of last 12 during my payouts but that comes to an abrupt halt. Chicago weather has broken from 30's to 50's & 60's and I like the outdoors. Especially golf. So while Bryan is sniping for 1st I'll be putting for birdies.
  • 007DPC
    44 posts Member
    Options
    Cut off again.

Pushing Yoda tomorrow from 5⭐️ to 7⭐️ Can't wait use him. Almost at 9 gears. Are you pushing for Yoda? Grievous? Magma trooper? Tell us more about your main account? Maybe you should post your current roster so your fans can see your progress. Since this your alt account I'm sure you have much experience your fans value and I'm one of them.
    Love the diary! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Best read on the forum!

Slywalkers true father (the true villain)
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    Options
    hey Reyia good see you holding your own against the whales no idea how your doing it but keep it up gives us droid lovers hope lol. No idea how Bryan has so much trouble my Ig 88 seems get targeted 1st always he dies so does my attack usually unless really lucky but you seem dominate hope I didn't give any thing away there lol . I have maybe 10 of the top 20 of my shard chatting now in my post wouldn't be possible if not for taking a cue from you here in your post makes for more enjoyable gaming even have Prana chatting lol . I took a 7* grievous geared out for a spin yesterday thanks to Mol Eliza on my shard was pretty good with hk lead and I even had Ig 100 with them still months away months lol but maybe worth it.

Hey @Jabba I think I'm doing extremely well in the alt's server. People are very considerate and leave me alone at prize giving time. My team isn't that strong but not many seem to want to attack. And I noticed that I'm holding rank for an extended period of time. I was rank 1 yesterday at prize giving time of 6 pm and when I logged in today at 8 am there was no change. I was like surely someone would want to get the prize in those 14 hours. I don't mind sharing. I know Bryan and Skywalkers prize time is 11 am my time so that's why I don't climb up till after that time. I am pretty aggressive at prize time and won't mind spending crystals to refresh more battles. It's awesome to have server mates chatting with you isn't it. I haven't used a GG yet. I will start farming IG100 to see if he's viable but it will be much later before I can get him. There is Barriss Offee the invaluable healer and Dooku the newbie slayer for me to farm first in the cantina.

After suffering with my first Droid team, I took Reyia's advice and switched out HK for Poggle lead. I don't know what it is, but people don't want to touch my team. Same as Rey I'll come back hours and fell maybe 1 spot from 1 to 3, where my old team with HK lead I'd wake up to 30 or more spot. I love it.
  • Options
    Anyone else find it amazing that 3 top 10 players on the same shard can carry a friendly competitive conversation, let alone exchange hints and tips? Kudos to you @Reyia for your style and approach.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    007DPC wrote: »
    Hey Reyia, catching up. Diary is looking great! Geo Soldier blowing up Alderaan, laughing til it hurts. Our competitive thing with you, Bryan and me is great. Sorry to see Silva go but there will be others soon enough. I seem to play the Villain, a new role for me but I'm game. Thought about changing my team to full DS but then it dawned on me... OMG, YOU are full DS! That makes who the bad guy?

@007DPC

Hey Denny, nice to catch up again! Thanks my Diary has changed a lot since its inception. I had that idea while browsing the forum about a month ago thinking it could help someone who has just made a new account or thinking of making one. At the beginning it was just screenshots from the game but nowadays it also includes images from elsewhere and sometimes videos. There will be others on our shard who wants to rise up. I have seen a few new faces and it's great to battle new teams. Haha GS's so fun, blowing up places he visits.

Up at 12:30am (30 minutes from your payout) I thought about sniping you but not fun if you did not know I was coming. Would like to try it at least once so I'll post here 30 minutes in advance if I can.
    I've landed 1st 11 of last 12 during my payouts but that comes to an abrupt halt. Chicago weather has broken from 30's to 50's & 60's and I like the outdoors. Especially golf. So while Bryan is sniping for 1st I'll be putting for birdies.

Haha nice nickname. I want to be the 'Jedi Wannabe' just like Rey in The Force Awakens. Slowly farming her shards, it would take a very long time to even activate let alone 7* her. Oh noes don't snipe me please I have a shortage of crystals in my alt :'( I usually have a few thousand in my main but in my alt it's usually down to one digit after the refreshes and waiting for next day's arena payout. Enjoy your outdoor adventures and have heaps of fun!! Let Bryan enjoy a few days of peace while you are out there :)
    Cut off again.

Pushing Yoda tomorrow from 5⭐️ to 7⭐️ Can't wait use him. Almost at 9 gears. Are you pushing for Yoda? Grievous? Magma trooper? Tell us more about your main account? Maybe you should post your current roster so your fans can see your progress. Since this your alt account I'm sure you have much experience your fans value and I'm one of them.
    Love the diary! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Best read on the forum!

Slywalkers true father (the true villain)

I'm trying to unlock Yoda in my alt and I have him at 5* in my main. GG is far out of reach for me. Magma trooper will be available for everyone free from login rewards. My main account has a vast selection of characters, Phasma was the first one for me to 7* there and I was using a half first order team in arena for around a month till the speed meta, and currently running a QGJ lead team with Poe and Phasma. Thank you for your comments and for being a fan!! <3 I'll share more about my main account in future entries.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Anraeth wrote: »

After suffering with my first Droid team, I took Reyia's advice and switched out HK for Poggle lead. I don't know what it is, but people don't want to touch my team. Same as Rey I'll come back hours and fell maybe 1 spot from 1 to 3, where my old team with HK lead I'd wake up to 30 or more spot. I love it.

@Anraeth

Awesome to hear you are doing much better with the new team!! <3 to hear your progress!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone else find it amazing that 3 top 10 players on the same shard can carry a friendly competitive conversation, let alone exchange hints and tips? Kudos to you @Reyia for your style and approach.

Thanks @Giodude2000 ! It makes the game fun when you can converse with others in the same shard. B)
  • Options

Haha bro. You have sniped for first from the beginning. I got first today by sniping, but this is the first time I got first in a while. Normally you snipe me.....regardless if I am in 2nd or 4th. Because you know....we are both central time and we both go for first. To be honest....I will be happy to give you first everyday if you promise to snipe me and help me stay in second, because you have spent far more than me. I will make that pact. A few times that you have won first, I was in 2nd and attacked you, with 5-7 minutes remaining....and just sat my phone down for 5 minutes and had a draw, because I am working at that time. If you want to make a good ally and pact with me, I will be glad to snipe you and let you keep 1st place (in our central time zone) , as long as u do the same and allow me to get 2nd. We are the two biggest whales in our server and can prevail if we come to an agreement. Very glad to meet you a couple of days ago. I lived in Chicago for 7 years and also spent 4 years in the U.S. Military. 1 year in Great Lakes, IL due to the military. Schaumburg was the suburb I spent my teenage life in.
    FTB
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Your Rey is a game changer @007DPC She seriously one shots most of my toons. She has been a good addition to your team. I have 7-7* Jedi toons atm and hope to also unlock and Max Yoda tomorrow. So I feel we are shooting for the best team. Unfortunately, I don't have a max Old Ben. He is the one toon that keeps you on top...amoungst the rest. He is very OP and he always resists my Lumis ability block. He has resisted it 99% of the time. So crazy!!!!
    FTB
  • Options
    @007DPC let's make a pact for central time. I will help you keep 1st if you help me keep 2nd. (No matter what it costs me to refresh)
    FTB
  • Options
    FAIR GAME AND GOOD TO HAVE GOOD ALLIES!!!!
    FTB
  • Options
    Congrats, that Gear 9 upgrade on Geo Soldier is so clutch... Going before almost all characters in the game with a giant green fireball cannon + assist attack is too strong lol.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Options
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    @007DPC let's make a pact for central time. I will help you keep 1st if you help me keep 2nd. (No matter what it costs me to refresh)

Why don't you guys just lock each other in at 1 & 2 when rewards is almost up? Whoever has #1 five minutes before reward has to use the refresh cost to lock in? That's what our guild members do that are on the same ladder and it seems to work.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Hahahaha Rey ask did someone fart haven't laughed that hard in awhile exactly what green gas looks like it seems yoda may have some beans for dinner think I seen him with his hand up after Rey asked hehe. Great post today lol
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    oTradeMark wrote: »
    Congrats, that Gear 9 upgrade on Geo Soldier is so clutch... Going before almost all characters in the game with a giant green fireball cannon + assist attack is too strong lol.

@oTradeMark Thanks. Lol yea no name bug with big green alien gun too strong!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Hahahaha Rey ask did someone fart haven't laughed that hard in awhile exactly what green gas looks like it seems yoda may have some beans for dinner think I seen him with his hand up after Rey asked hehe. Great post today lol

@Jabba Hahaha glad to know u have a sense of humor :D My post is a success if it can at least make one laugh! B)
  • Options
    Been working on Ashoka and JC. I think I may have 6 viable Jedi to get the 7* Yoda. Gonna try hard!!!
    UHxVhHF.jpg
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    Been working on Ashoka and JC. I think I may have 6 viable Jedi to get the 7* Yoda. Gonna try hard!!!
    UHxVhHF.jpg

Good luck in getting 7* Yoda! Event starts in 2 hrs 23 mins.
  • Options
    @reyia Gonna be tough sis!!! Thanks for the GL!
    FTB
  • Options
    Add me to the family tree. I bake good cake.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Add me to the family tree. I bake good cake.

@Annastrasza Sure anyone who can make good cake is welcomed! Craving for a rich chocolate cheesecake now. A moist one. I like it tender and moist ;)
  • 007DPC
    44 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda event: feedback received from Whales much bigger than me with a 7* Yoda. They lead with Barris, used 3 healers and QGJ, Kit of Aayla. The multi-counters overcome the constant foresight Yoda throws at us. They did not use Ben, Yoda steals his buffs. Ashoka not used and considered a very weak toon. And of course I heard this long after I upgraded Ashoka.
  • 007DPC
    44 posts Member
    Options
    Bryan: "Gonna try hard"
    I just overheard Yoda say "Do or do not, there is no try"