Replies

• Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    Reyia wrote: »
    New iPad Air2 yaaaghhhhhhhhh.

GOH so much fun! >:)

@Annastrasza Oh yessssss a biggerrrrrr view!!!

Size MATTERS.
    Size matters....I was able to squeeze it in... ;)

Awesome ability to accommodate iPads of all sizes... ;)

Ha hahahahaha!!!! Serious ability! :smile:

Amazing unique ability haha :D
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member

Size MATTERS.

I believe in fairness. Every size needs a chance. iPads that's is :D:D:*

Indeed every size needs a chance... from iPad mini to iPad pro :*;)
  • Reyia wrote: »

Size MATTERS.

Hmmmm...all that 12 inches of.....d...display >:)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    I enjoyed reading your diary! I'm in your shard, my ign is HanSkywalker. I'm float around in the rank 50-100 tier. You are an inspiration! <3

@HanSkywalker Hey, glad that you enjoyed reading as much as I had fun writing it! It's so great to meet more people from the same shard! I'll be waiting for you to climb up so that I can test out your team :D Thank you for the comments <3 I'm happy that I can encourage people to improve!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member

Size MATTERS.

Hmmmm...all that 12 inches of.....d...display >:)

That's massive! A whole 12.9 inch!! That would provide an immersive experience... :p
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    8 March 2016

Dear Diary, I've noticed more and more people having Yoda in their squads. He's a pretty mean character with his basic making him gain turn meter and foresight, steal enemies buffs while doing AoE, and gains tenacity for 2 turns and grant all allies the buffs on him currently.

Today's login rewards is 2 training droids.
    AO5GPqR.png

I farmed the notorious Mk3 Holo Projector mats to craft the bottom left gear for my Lumi.
    d8xUKmW.png
    90p3Xv5.png
    bDg2lTT.png
    WlxF7YZ.png
    mNJAar9.png

@Bryan1986 was the current number 1. What a whale team.
    FwLy3oS.png

His Lumi jumped to hit my Poggle with her green lightsaber.
    L9O0Src.png

That FOTP looked dangerous.
    w1CtCXG.png

Nearly killed him with a sliver of health left and RG taunt came up.
    SU2Iq2N.png

IG88 rapid fire weapons ready.
    q9IQltm.png

Lumi healed the team.
    4bSDrGe.png

Saw red and decided to make it green.
    ZU7U3JD.png

Both men on the red.
    6cgS9Au.png

Bug vs bug.
    XNDs5tv.png

Poggle quashing the opposition.
    KFCy8xD.png

Sorry QGJ u can't survive a 10k crit.
    sweEhQk.png

Lumi became green ashes.
    KGdxAb0.png

Thanks for holding my spot Bryan.
    FNmxNgW.png

That rank 2 team with Yoda is OP.
    d5Scgsf.png

Lumi was my first target to eliminate.
    bPkLiXV.png

Bye QGJ. Yoda not looking too good.
    dqsNGzE.png

Decided to exterminate bug first.
    ORCDyU9.png

Yoda's turn.
    tH3e6dG.png

Old Ben was so tanky.
    Ho2oJa9.png

Real OP chromium only toon.
    f6u5Loy.png

Took so many shots just to down a single toon.
    R8aVh9V.png
    bddi68z.png

Thanks for crystals. I need them as I'm f2p.
    xfI4h3h.png

Today's top 20.
    kPWCXQt.png
    HfPIb1K.png
    OtYxvdK.png
    ITrVIQ7.png
    zZtRSM8.png
    kexowyY.png

My GW experience. Haven't completed a single one since difficulty increase in server.
    TPPkC2B.png
    XOx5emj.png
    knySCzt.png
    BAP25p6.png
    PItKqTw.png

Darth Maul needs a buff. He's too slow and have such a low health.
    3LdQLO9.png?1

A short fan made Darth Maul movie.
    https://youtu.be/Djo_91jN3Pk

And that concludes day 42 of my adventure in space o:)
  • Such a fun read, read every single post lol really entertaining even though i dont have any droids on my team!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Such a fun read, read every single post lol really entertaining even though i dont have any droids on my team!

@Who_Are_Ya1

Glad you had fun following my adventures! :D

You don't need a droids team, just watch my battles scene by scene and you can see droids in action B)

If there is a single droid that I would recommend I would say IG86. Get one up to 7* and max gear and start the droid assassination revolution! :)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    9 March 2016

Dear Diary, today was the day I finally 7* HK47!! He's a tough droid who can self revive, most often used for his leadership of Assassin Protocol which gives droids 30% critical chance and 30% Turn Meter on critical hit. He can cause serious mayhem among meatbags especially against Jedis.

Today's login rewards is 15k credits.
    IgW6fLx.png

I've been farming Barriss from cantina.
    soPovcf.png

I've upgraded Poe's taunt ability to 7.
    loS0LJd.png
    mq8kzuC.png

Droids team are meant for assaults. Poggle plays a pivotal role.
    QzxJ3bz.png
    fSBTEcN.png

Achievement unlocked- A delivery awaits. Been buying lots of useless gear from shipments now.
    ZHzyQsZ.png

Arena been kind to me over the past few weeks with heaps of tokens.
    6OWKaVh.png

100/100 shards for HK47!
    65aJa6d.png

HK47 major hardware upgrade to 7.8.
    FzfvoJA.png
    U4Bi53r.png

Farmed 40 purple mats for a piece of IG88 gear.
    KdFRoiB.png
    EnZ2wi3.png
    hoMbFd8.png
    Dz4ikUV.png
    scuXFtX.png

Thx for crystals once more CG.
    7EHl6KS.png

Today's top 20.
    UskHzKc.png
    FLnoqrt.png
    yzA35un.png
    wzzJvOw.png
    pkQVYPJ.png
    ROFihPK.png

Bought an aurodium data pack to see if I can get lucky.
    Wbx6T1a.png
    6Ypcdce.png

Updated software on IG88 rapid fire weapon.
    Pp3GvNz.png
    XDeBfMZ.png

New rank 3 named HK!
    EXx3HD1.png

Dooku OP. Nerf him pls.
    dQyYtQp.png

That Sid AOE put DOTs (Damage Over Time) on my heroes.
    evFJVZk.png

The fall of Lumi.
    4Wy0OgU.png

The fall of Daka.
    LDiHh4g.png

Take that Sid, have a whack from my Poggle.
    G3vDHgc.png

IG88 weapons engaged.
    0swbhSG.png

Dooku doing the happy dance.
    nBtNSx5.png

Dooku terminated.
    LemSi4q.png

GG is one of the most expensive/time consuming hero to own. The exchange rate is so absurd, to 7* GG one could 7* fifteen heroes! With the right combo he could really shine.

Example of whale having GG in squad.
    s6zw3Yw.png

Here are GG's max stats and abilities.
    sGOy1UF.png
    Qpz43PO.png
    ppcKVie.png
    CWCZ5H9.png
    i9FP5y2.png
    50yQzDN.png
    TwsFqUw.png
    dYGRYuJ.png
    NhSdVxt.png

FBmBdWW.png?1
    Click to view 3D model of GG in high detail

And that concludes day 43 of my adventure in space o:)
  • Check the forum updates for tomorrow. HK-7 and GS get slight adjustments. Old Ben avail in Cantina
  • 007DPC wrote: »
    Check the forum updates for tomorrow. HK-7 and GS get slight adjustments. Old Ben avail in Cantina

Yeah bro. I hope they don't completely kill GS. I am so close to maxing him......
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    007DPC wrote: »
    Check the forum updates for tomorrow. HK-7 and GS get slight adjustments. Old Ben avail in Cantina

Nice, I'm going to farm myself an Old Ben! I don't have him in both accounts. Hope HK47 and GS don't get nerfed.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    10 March 2016

Dear Diary, I've decided to start an Ewok team. At the moment I'll just do a few hard nodes but later on Teebo would be farmed from GW. I managed to get Barriss to 5* but I was still missing a 5* Jedi. JC was 6*, Mace was 6*, and QGJ was 5*. It would be either Lumi or Ahsoka that would be the fifth. They both were at 4*.

Today's login rewards is 3 Magmatrooper shards.
    2dXSa5o.png

Upgraded Poggle's evasion.
    ORwACez.png
    8P05VrQ.png

I decided to work on Teebo, he was easy to gear up.
    KjYmHFZ.png
    pEuxiIp.png
    a2VZknz.png
    71hkgHx.png
    FshczkS.png
    W0FuTKl.png

Things that have happened today:

1) my friend said he hates Ewoks
    2) he got hit by a bus
    3) I lost my bus driving licence

In the STR challenges I could get massive crits from the buff after killing the droids.
    2Ze8T13.png
    lD5Lv0a.png
    sDG8ZFm.png

I was able to reach node 10 of GW.
    1aq6Uf8.png
    U9Al9bp.png

I gave Barriss Offee an invigorating ginseng drink and she grew stronger.
    wVzD34q.png
    3MIGTyS.png

Oh wow nearly 15k health at 5* gear 7!
    WYtqUEV.png

Time for another battle and who better to hit than my ally @Bryan1986 !
    tmvRFU4.png

My HK47 got hit by the assist.
    78u87Ht.png

I hit QGJ and RG taunt came up.
    kD2GZfB.png

Poggle buffed and Poe taunted.
    vdaKQRZ.png

Ouch RG was seeing red.
    Fpd9DJR.png

My Poe got green and suffocated. Bonus attack from FOTP was too much, even for an ace.
    4jLrmoq.png

All three standing at full health.
    M5wuibu.png

IG86's system critical.
    XEAmUSm.png

Had to terminate OP FOTP.
    B9d1s1g.png

Lumi was next on the bug's agenda.
    GpDYRal.png

Poggle's kick was enough to make Lumi lose balance.
    9frQVhC.png

Bug vs bug. Who will be the winner?
    TfHVUQ6.png

Bug disappeared in green flying ashes.
    erj4kmg.png
    GYPsTHO.png

Cheers CG.
    FAuHKyE.png

Today's top 20.
    rBh6lCe.png
    LCrzDrp.png
    xjoONOl.png
    X9UP6RS.png
    A08ZYcZ.png
    JssmPqa.png

Can't wait for Yoda event to start!
    eQhM1tZ.png

@Mofojokers1992 Here are your stats :)
    pxRMGoU.png

Newbie lesson today- Meta. "What is meta?" Some may ask.

Meta in a simple way is the current state of the game. It's like the most popular deck in a card game. Before the recent patch it was damage/Poe meta- who won the coin toss wins the game as the first person to move inflicted turn meter down to the other team and exposed the other team for huge crits often resulting in two to three enemies dead in the first turn.

Current meta is speed meta as the patch made speed a very important element. Those with higher speeds could move first so the result was an exponential rise in speed leaders, the most famous is QGJ.

There are two different speed metas: speed+damage and speed+control. Speed+damage includes those OHKO toons such as Rey, FOTP and assist ones such as GS, IG86- hit hard and cause as much burst damage as possible. Speed+control includes those heroes with abilities such as stun (Dooku, Daka), ability blocks (Old Ben), and TM (Turn Meter) control such as Poe/Phasma.

Examples of speed meta team compositions:
    Speed+damage: QGJ (leader), GS, Rey, Yoda, RG
    Speed+control: QGJ (leader), GS, Lumi, Poe, Old Ben

gLTpd1I.png?1
    I would advise to use speed in a safe manner and not too fast too furious. Speed kills.
    icEuG4j.png?1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

And that concludes day 44 of my adventure in space o:)
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    @Reyia
    RNG was on my side this battle. Perhaps the best I have done against your tough machines. My QGJ started and hit Poe with a deadly FOTP assist. FOTP also assisted GS to eliminate 86. My RG stunned 88. My FOTP was close to death after your Poggle gave offense up and assisted your GS. Healed with Lumi. For the 2nd time ever, my FOTP assisted on both. Unreal!!! The first time was earlier when I attacked Denny and got both FOTP assists. Just wanted to share because this is the first time I wasn't challenged and near death "if" I actually beat you. Good job on your squad and your unlimited 1st places!!!
    g1vsmT3.jpg
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    @Bryan1986

Droids team are very easy to kill anyways. They are bad on defence. Best used for offensive tactical assaults and assassination. I have halted working on my droids team because of the Jedi event. Working hard to bring Jedi's up to 7*. I have just unlocked 5* today. It's been a real slow road and hopefully next month I will be able to unlock a 6*. Also working on an EE team as a side project. That would take maybe 8 months to 7*. Patch removed Aurodium packs :'( . Wanted to 7* Rex but they are gone before I was able to do so on my main.
    @Bryan1986

Droids team are very easy to kill anyways. They are bad on defence. Best used for offensive tactical assaults and assassination. I have halted working on my droids team because of the Jedi event. Working hard to bring Jedi's up to 7*. I have just unlocked 5* today. It's been a real slow road and hopefully next month I will be able to unlock a 6*. Also working on an EE team as a side project. That would take maybe 8 months to 7*. Patch removed Aurodium packs :'( . Wanted to 7* Rex but they are gone before I was able to do so on my main.

Your team has never been really easy for me to kill. It's definitely tougher the fast Poe got. Sorry you weren't able to max Rex before it went away. I may work on that team too when I'm done with Jedi. Seems like it would be fun. Such high health and great 5s counters!!
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    @Bryan1986

Your team has never been really easy for me to kill. It's definitely tougher the fast Poe got. Sorry you weren't able to max Rex before it went away. I may work on that team too when I'm done with Jedi. Seems like it would be fun. Such high health and great 5s counters!!

Really? I thought they were so easy with AI controlling them. Poe can't go higher speed now, stuck with 142 speed. Before it was a matter of coin toss whose Poe moved first. With the proper speed patch speed works exactly as designed and not vaguely in speed tiers. I wanted to max Rex and Fives at the same time to make a clone team but now I would work on a Ewok team instead and with Chief Chippa in cantina it would be easier to farm. Of course Jedi team will be finished first before the Ewoks. Fives with high health, counters, and slow downs is great and I'm sure a competitive team can be made with him in it. Just need to find a good synergistic team and hopefully new clone type heroes are released in the future.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Hey Reyia nice read as always I've always wanted ewoks lol ever since the day I can't remember node but there's ewoks everywhere hehe kill them then magically ewoks everywhere again lol hard for ewok elder farming shards deterred me but would definitely be fun. The Ahsoka buff is awesome I leveled mine up I had at 6* I'm one of them players who went with her early then stopped for Poe then QGJ . Running QGJ snips yoda dookoo geo in arena had no problems against the toughest comps I'm sure defense will be bad as any ai team lol. Here's a idea for your ewoks put Daka in with them that would not be something I would want to see.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Jabba wrote: »
    Hey Reyia nice read as always I've always wanted ewoks lol ever since the day I can't remember node but there's ewoks everywhere hehe kill them then magically ewoks everywhere again lol hard for ewok elder farming shards deterred me but would definitely be fun. The Ahsoka buff is awesome I leveled mine up I had at 6* I'm one of them players who went with her early then stopped for Poe then QGJ . Running QGJ snips yoda dookoo geo in arena had no problems against the toughest comps I'm sure defense will be bad as any ai team lol. Here's a idea for your ewoks put Daka in with them that would not be something I would want to see.

@Jabba

Hey Jabba thanks, I'm happy if you enjoy my posts! I've been so busy lately and I'm about a week behind my writings... images are on phone, just need to upload them and write something when I have time lol. Ewoks are so cute, just like teddy bears. I'm so making a teddy bear team, although very slow, eventually I will have one at 7* max geared. They will be replacing my droids at that time. I could make a droid/ewok hybrid team first then go on a full ewok. I love the Ahsoka buff, she now is viable instead of being never used! Any team can make you win as AI makes bad choices such as healing when there is a healing debuff :D

Teebo (lead), ES, EE, CC, Daka. That's one of the team I want to make this year.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    11 March 2016

Dear Diary, the Yoda event came back on! I couldn't complete it last time so I decided to do my best this time. I decided to star Ahsoka Tano as she was somewhat easy to farm being in the cantina shipments and hard nodes. For cantina I did Barriss Offee as I wanted a trio of healers to help in all areas. The other two healers JC and Lumi were also very easy to farm.

Today's login rewards is 25k credits.
    NUXj5JJ.png

Completed stage 5 hard battles in the light side.
    1LcjAFo.png

Achievement unlocked- Battle Hardened.
    FsSEegF.png

Ahsoka Tano did a few quick steps and grew stronger.
    WPmo7yb.png
    AapOoWw.png
    Z7Opwpw.png
    c346Q8N.png

My Clone sergeant dealt lots of damage through his minigun.
    RZ9WlUv.png
    M7hQk8S.png

Ty CG for those purple thingies.
    XxJhz3k.png

Today's top 20.
    ll8Gok4.png
    1GuiReV.png
    vuVgs9S.png
    V6OsJfP.png
    duKO247.png
    YFwCGlm.png

There was a meeting at EA headquarters.
    mSPiu6T.jpg

Ahsoka Tano was bugged when the patch for her buffs went live. Luckily a series of claps summoned the dev team.
    0TJfMrI.gif
    fzXBdCL.gif
    xLjOVpw.gif
    svqVBFA.gif
    4UpMHJr.gif

First dev comment:

Hey everyone, I'm here. I happened to have the subreddit already when this happened, so I posted there first. We're working on the fix right now and we should have it out in roughly an hour (just to allow time to test + make sure we don't release right before the end of the hour so we don't mess up peoples' PvP rank sniping :smile: )
    I do appreciate the use of clapping memes.
    edit:
    And yes, we do lots of testing, have a staging area, etc. etc. Bugs do slip out, and we'll have a discussion about this one to make sure this doesn't happen again. But please don't assume that we don't test our content just because a bug escaped.

Second dev comment:

I'm happiest when we and our players are in agreement. After that, is just time! ;)

Third dev comment:

FYI - Turn Meter reduction effects can be Resisted, so Tenacity will help protect you against them. They are not, however, considered "negative status effects" because they aren't persistent, just a one-time drain on your meter.
    Also: hi, folks, sorry for the mishap.

Tenacity Up grants +9,999% Tenacity, added to your existing Tenacity. If you had, say, 50% Tenacity already, you'd now have 10,049% Tenacity, which means your opponent would have to have at least 9,950% Potency for you have less than a 100% chance to Resist. TL;DR, you are guaranteed to Resist anything that can be Resisted. Does that make more sense?

CM went to post in that thread too with:

Posting here so I can join the party.
    y53Xdec.gif

They were quick to fix the bug and roughly two to three hours later a client restart was required and the bug was fixed. Well done team!
    04JTNRF.gif

CG's splash of Yoda event.
    nwBR7nD.png

Yoda so useful in stealing buffs and applying to team. Buffs I sense.
    gjEHxwM.png

Many people complained about Rey being buffed. She wasn't. It was a buff fix. Haters just gonna hate. How about take a moment, breathe deeply, and smile :) ...
    HCQ7qFU.png?1

And that concludes day 45 of my adventure in space o:)
    Post edited by Reyia on
  • I wonder when we can start buying milk products from Reyia'a Dairy

/creeps away slowly
  • Awesome day posted!!! Thanks. I have read everyday on the day and glad to have you as an ally.
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    I wonder when we can start buying milk products from Reyia'a Dairy

/creeps away slowly

@Annastrasza When Ewoks babies hatch from the eggs ;) Currently in the embryotic stage of incubation... :p
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Awesome day posted!!! Thanks. I have read everyday on the day and glad to have you as an ally.

@Bryan1986 Thanks. Great to know you enjoy reading my adventures! Likewise I enjoy having an ally like you :)

/creeps away slowly

@Annastrasza When Ewoks babies hatch from the eggs ;) Currently in the embryotic stage of incubation... :p
    Rofl - I want some cottage chews now!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member

/creeps away slowly

Rofl - I want some cottage chews now!

Patience my young Padawan. Nine more months and they will be born and umbilical cords cut. That's when milk will be produced to feed those baby Ewoks!
  • Proud mama Reyia

D9bToQe.jpg
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Proud mama Reyia

D9bToQe.jpg
    Momma momma lol can see them causing Bryan trouble already hehe
  • @Reyia and @Bryan1986 a couple?
    If not, shall I start rumors?
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Proud mama Reyia