Reyia's Diary

Replies

• Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    @Reyia and @Bryan1986 a couple?
    If not, shall I start rumors?

@Annastrasza Lol don't start spreading. Keep your lips sealed. ;)

Bryan is married with four kids I believe.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Reyia has a thing only for droids and her dream guy now is Ewok elder lol
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Jabba wrote: »

@Jabba Check out @RJ__Brando video!
    https://youtu.be/TtD2vSrhYII
    Ewoks' group hug <3
    ROFL at Kylo Ren's AoE :D
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator

He single handedly pulls me through GW daily. ...
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Reyia wrote: »

Ewoks' group hug <3

Haha thanks for featuring me in your blog. I'm glad you enjoyed my furry friends demolishing Kylo
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    RJ__Brando wrote: »

Ewoks' group hug <3

Haha thanks for featuring me in your blog. I'm glad you enjoyed my furry friends demolishing Kylo

Enjoyed that heaps haha. Ewoks are a force to be reckoned with! Don't under-estimate a bunch of furry primitives...
    6GRQD0y.jpg
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator

Ewoks' group hug <3

Enjoyed that heaps haha. Ewoks are a force to be reckoned with! Don't under-estimate a bunch of furry primitives...
    6GRQD0y.jpg

Haha this Is great. Well here's to hoping eventually with the right 5th character, they can stand their ground against the top teams
  • Hahaha Reyia. I had to share that pic in guild chat. That was too funny!!!!!!!!
    FTB
  • I told them I stole it from you. ☺️
    FTB
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Lol that looks like a lot of fun Reyia I can imagine Daka in that lineup instead of Barris could actually defend in arena with that. I may have to do this as a long project as well have all but chirpa . Be funny instead of hks green smoke meatbag to have the ewoks look like they have rabies lol like in video when the 3 ewoks countered somehow same time have white froth spewing everywhere lol. Keep up the entertainment please it's always fun reading. Would insert meme of whole audience clapping right now if I knew how hehe .
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Lol Han looks like he had bad run in at 1 time with them rabid ewoks.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Hey Reyia and Bryan my shard has something new going and after battling 3 different players running it and losing a lot QGJ lead dookoo yoda snips geo even switched Rey in for snips on couple lost too Dookoo lead geo Rey Daka RG another had Dookoo lead sth geo fotp Sid the third had RG in for sth lost like 5 battles til I tryed Dookoo lead Rey geo snips Biggs won easily against Dookoo lead Rey geo Daka RG thought I was at a dance or something so much juking and jiving going on please test for yourself maybe new meta shifting . So many Times to night had enemy Rey or geo Shooting at me thinking oh crap I'm dead and I dodged it crazy. Just sharing what I'm seeing my shard is pretty stacked and at least for today Dookoo lead in 28k power teams seems to be popping up a lot.
  • Dooku a lead bug was fixed and now he has become a viable leader. Not much talk about it, but lots of top 10 using him currently. Thanks for the heads up @Jabba.
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member

Ewoks' group hug <3

6GRQD0y.jpg

Haha this Is great. Well here's to hoping eventually with the right 5th character, they can stand their ground against the top teams

The fifth character is flexible. You can include anyone you think would be great against the meta. For eg Dooku is great vs Jedi.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    https://youtu.be/12bjqf7SdG8

Another ewok clip you may enjoy
  • Blam
    113 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Proud mama Reyia

D9bToQe.jpg

e6ZLJzx.png
  • RJ__Brando wrote: »

GROUP HUG~~ <3<3<3

I can't wait for my own Ewok Squad
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member

Haha another awesome clip! Group hugging Yoda this time! :D
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    It's not just me read our shard page few think Dooku is op at leader and with Rey yoda Rp geo even more op with all that forsight . How do you feel about update notes I've posted a lot today voicing how f u b a r it is I will spare your page lol. How many refund request will there be I'm betting loads. Game in my opinion never been better couple little tweaks is acceptable but to redesign whole thing with money people have spent crazy and abit illegal . Will end my days rant here with this Reyia no matter what game we play there will always be characters better than others that's a fact . Chewbaca shouldn't be balanced to Rey just a example . With Dooku working now I counted 37 toons that are viable in arena in some form . How much more diverse can u get, as players we need do our homework and pick toons that work if mistakes were made choosing why should others that have done said homework be punished and all money, time , resources spent be thrown away in garbage to appease the others it's just not right have good night Reyia I stepping down off my soapbox now.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Blam wrote: »
    Proud mama Reyia

D9bToQe.jpg

e6ZLJzx.png

@Blam Evil twins lol.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    It's not just me read our shard page few think Dooku is op at leader and with Rey yoda Rp geo even more op with all that forsight . How do you feel about update notes I've posted a lot today voicing how f u b a r it is I will spare your page lol. How many refund request will there be I'm betting loads. Game in my opinion never been better couple little tweaks is acceptable but to redesign whole thing with money people have spent crazy and abit illegal . Will end my days rant here with this Reyia no matter what game we play there will always be characters better than others that's a fact . Chewbaca shouldn't be balanced to Rey just a example . With Dooku working now I counted 37 toons that are viable in arena in some form . How much more diverse can u get, as players we need do our homework and pick toons that work if mistakes were made choosing why should others that have done said homework be punished and all money, time , resources spent be thrown away in garbage to appease the others it's just not right have good night Reyia I stepping down off my soapbox now.

@Jabba I think the update will increase the viability of many teams. So one don't need to be restrained to use speed teams. One can also use a slow team and still win. There will always be better characters to farm that's why we have a choice on who we choose to. I'm farming Jedis and Ewoks now and it doesn't matter how the meta change I will still continue towards those teams. With the patch we have already witnessed so many changes. The Poe domination has been long gone and now we see QGJ and Dooku lead teams. Won't be long till we see even more leaders being used after the bugs are fixed. I for one, am looking forward to the patch as that will increase droids' damage.
  • Just stopping in to say that, thanks to the advice of this thread, my sort-of Droid team finished 4th today - my highest finish ever!

My team: 6* Poggle (L), 6* GS, 7* 86, 5* Poe, 5* Daka, all 70 with max gear except hairdryers and cuffs.

Poe will be 6* tomorrow, and I'm halfway to 7* GS. Was going to leave Poe at 6* and work on getting Daka to 7* next in Cantina. Thinking HK, then 88 in Arena. I'm a bit lost on who to work on in GW... Dathcha for a Jawa/AOE team (waiting for that engineer...)? Teebo for an Ewok team? Or work on Phasma for the upcoming patch (currently 5*)? Or stop altogether and just work on gear to see what happens in the patch? So many options!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Merr1dew wrote: »
    Just stopping in to say that, thanks to the advice of this thread, my sort-of Droid team finished 4th today - my highest finish ever!

My team: 6* Poggle (L), 6* GS, 7* 86, 5* Poe, 5* Daka, all 70 with max gear except hairdryers and cuffs.

Poe will be 6* tomorrow, and I'm halfway to 7* GS. Was going to leave Poe at 6* and work on getting Daka to 7* next in Cantina. Thinking HK, then 88 in Arena. I'm a bit lost on who to work on in GW... Dathcha for a Jawa/AOE team (waiting for that engineer...)? Teebo for an Ewok team? Or work on Phasma for the upcoming patch (currently 5*)? Or stop altogether and just work on gear to see what happens in the patch? So many options!

@Merr1dew

Well done Merr1dew!! Keep persevering and you will be at the summit in no time!

Finish off GS to 7*, Poggle to 7*, Daka to 7* and Poe as well when Daka is done. Work on Poggle first in GW then you can work on Datcha awaiting engineer release. If you want to do an Ewok team then start farming all those hard nodes today as they will be a very long farm taking months. Agreed too many to choose from, and we won't know how they fare till the patch is live. However as you already have Phasma at 5* I would recommend 7* her. I have her in my main account and she is in my squad arena team. Getting rank 1 daily with a QGJ led Phasma and Poe turn manipulation team. Don't stop working on gear- get your main team maxed even though the drops can be atrocious at times. It will take many refreshes to get 50 of those items but chip at it daily and soon you will have the full gear on all your characters. Good luck!
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Proud mama Reyia

D9bToQe.jpg

e6ZLJzx.png

This is great!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Proud mama Reyia

D9bToQe.jpg

e6ZLJzx.png

This is great!

@RJ__Brando Haha they will complement your Ewoks team! :D
  • @Reyia

Thank you!

I should have HK activated soon... at what point is he viable to sub in for Daka? Also, if I'm planning to add HK (and eventually 88), is it worth it to invest in Daka to 7* now, or would it be better to finish Poe?

I’ve taken your advice for the rest of my Arena squad: I'm at 75/100 GS shards, and 26/50 hairdryers (that drop rate is *infuriating*), so those should come together in the next couple of days, and I’ll focus on getting Poggle to 7* before I make a decision on the other GW options.

As for my current squad... despite getting Poe to 6*, I dropped into the 30s(!) and only got into the teens by prize time due to bad timing with dinner plans. I used my spare battles to get back to single-digits before the server reset, so we'll see how things go tomorrow...

Thank you again!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    @Merr1dew

You are welcome!

As your Daka is still 5* you can sub HK47 at 5* to see if there is a great change in your rankings. Finish off Poe for now as he get a health and attack boost from 7*. That's what I'm doing on my alt, he's still at 6*. My Poggle still at 5* in that account. The difference between your account and mine is that you are using Daka and I'm using a 7* IG88 or HK47 depending on the situation. Daka teams used to be formidable and feared but with the bug fix Daka isn't able to revive herself so more people are attacking Daka teams than before.

Your GS is nearly complete, only 25 shards to go. Would take a day or two with refreshes. The drop rate is ridiculous at times I get less than 5 in a day with multiple refreshes. Get Poggle to 7* and then decide which one you will go for. If you can't decide then save those tokens till you have a clear view of which team you will use.

It happens. Sometimes I drop to nearly 20 in my main when the Russians activities peak. Then there is another drop at American times. However it's an easy climb to the top again to 1 before prize giving time at 6 pm. On some days I don't need refresh and can climb with the free 5 battles and on others I need to spend 50 crystals to get 5 additional battles. So if you are in double digits it's worth it to spend 50 crystals for 5 more battles to get to single digit. Let us know how things are the next day and good luck!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    12 March 2016

Dear Diary, today was the first day I didn't complete the challenges. The challenges have a cooldown, which is ten minutes. I've upgraded Nightsister Initiate gear as she was one of the stronger Nightsister who can slice open enemies with severe crits. I've promoted RG to 3* from farming the hard nodes. Still not viable and won't be replacing my Poe anytime soon. I might see red in 3 months time.

Today's login rewards is 40 crystals.
    LZpfhaY.png

Poggle's upgrade for more turn meter on evasion.
    451yuiP.png
    gJldXoZ.png

Yoda's calling on my phone.
    whEZgrN.png

Savage led team so slow lol. I've already killed one member at start.
    GEBVXLS.png

Bug-Poggle synergy. Phasma feeling Poggle's legs in face.
    6Ddro6z.png

The stench was so much that Phasma fainted.
    zlDgRnH.png

Poe's so brave. Sorry Savage time for me to Poewn.
    Z4ZjpX0.png

Poggle's punch on Sid face. Ouchie.
    EmFYKJv.png

Sid laughed as he dodged.
    d49Ryo6.png

Laugh now Sid, how about a crit.
    I7JhosF.png

Kylo going green.
    IO6AXYa.png

Kylo smoked.
    3KtcKrb.png
    trnLUXT.png

Let's do battle again vs Savage team. So slow that I finished 2 off in less than 30s.
    tCzzqg2.png

Sid and Kylo remaining.
    GqisFR0.png

Poggle flying towards Kylo.
    To784eX.png

Kylo terminated.
    2z7slBE.png

Savage fearfully looking at GS green gun.
    hHz2WU0.png

IG86 assisted GS attack. Savage terminated.
    PEBQMuR.png
    GOwqeR8.png
    81QYctl.png

Is it me or are there many QGJ teams these days?
    FDRz4s1.png

Let's hit number one @Bryan1986 team.
    9NqvNNI.png

@Azraelrulez here's a sample kill order for QGJ team. QGJ will move first. Here he hit my Poe and RG stunned on assist.
    JpCZ21t.png

Kill QGJ first.
    8ucH6lY.png
    hlMoUHq.png

Second kill the big dps for eg here it's FOTP. It could be Rey in other teams.
    D0CgspO.png

RG taunt will come up. Do AoE with IG88 or HK47. That will finish off the dps.
    lKYONUW.png

Third kill is the taunt usually RG.
    9wcOwW6.png

Fourth kill is GS.
    iod4A07.png

Last kill is Lumi.
    IFvyI5w.png
    vAQjCpJ.png
    FKnCjWX.png

RG upgraded.
    AXuDONG.png
    qjQicJ5.png

Thx for crystals. Well done inbox.
    mcGICoS.png

Today's top 20.
    5bnTaaF.png
    HWem307.png
    zhxkP5A.png
    TKLrlGX.png
    nUHtXQY.png
    edJ1qjD.png

Nightsister Initiate gear upgrades.
    RWReJfz.png
    GnDNjDf.png
    A3SWr6V.png
    vEfZsDJ.png
    FBIx2Ft.png
    BUoL6cb.png
    AKpnfjF.png
    NV9SXPs.png
    rR5zoXt.png

On a few seconds left before dailies reset. Didn't have time to complete ING gear challenges.
    ECmEuxO.png
    GDNNe6O.png

@Onetime7979 posted that "Money Does not buy Happiness".
    Whoever said that didn't know where to shop. :)
    SRqwoGt.png?1
    Some would rather cry in a Lamborghini.
    7DQX77I.png?1

@scuba posted the following.
    ZZ8VZS0.jpg

@Yudoka posted "The two happiest days in a boat owners life are the day you buy it and the day you sell it. Beer always makes you happy."

Edit: I forgot to include my main's top 20 as @007DPC asked me for more information about my main. I'll gradually include more but atm it's hard as those two accounts are on separate phones and would need two separate uploads in two different albums on imgur.

I'm using QGJ as leader there. So without further ado let's roll on with the top leaderboard!
    BUy2X3E.png
    68vxyuq.png
    Mc2pH9v.png
    9rUmJqO.png
    J3dFz03.png

Newbie lesson today- GS. "I see lots of posts and people saying GS in this forum, I was wondering what it is and have no idea...is it some kind of gear name? I mean what is it that its so powerful?" one asked.

Don't post more threads about what a GS is or you could face disciplinary action.

Don't clog the forum with pointless troll threads - this is a warning, but additional posts of this nature will result in more punitive actions. Please don't waste people's time. This is also disrespectful to other legit posters that want information and hot garbage like this pushes it off the boards. Generally I would move it out of this section - but I want to leave it hear so you and others can see it. Posts like this will not be tolerated. Thanks.

Well for one it's not a style of baby dance. Although would love to see baby Ewoks dance GS way.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP1DPTY4Y7o

It could mean German Soldier or Garden Salad but in this forum it means a Good Shot from a Geonosian Soldier.
    70uI0O5.jpg

And that concludes day 46 of my adventure in space o:)
    Post edited by Reyia on