Reyia's Diary

Replies

• Holy Cow! My Ultimate Force Awakens Pack was only $99.99. I can't believe they raised the price $60!
    Character Name: Nofaultius
  • Yo ! Silva here. Good read :). Comin for u ;)
  • Nice work @Reyia ! It must take ages to put it all to together, effort is very much appreciated.

I too gave in, parted wuth some cash and bought the Jedi pack to help me unlock Yoda. Should get him before the challenge ends for this month, just a handful of shards remaining for Asoka to get her to 5*.

I am managing top 10 on my alt, GS is a beast!! Every now and then I will get to 4th if AI and RNG are on my side. Top 3 are pretty much out of reach atm.

I have 4x7* on my main now, but struggling to finish in top 200 these days. Got close yesterday but not close enough. Now I have dropped back to 382! Ah well, gotta keep plugging away.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Holy Cow! My Ultimate Force Awakens Pack was only $99.99. I can't believe they raised the price $60!

It depends on where u live. I'm in Australia so the pack is in AUD$. Everything here is overpriced, for eg the vault of crystals is $159.99.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Silva wrote: »
    Yo ! Silva here. Good read :). Comin for u ;)

@Silva

Hey Silva! Thanks :-) Sure I'll be waiting for u ;)

Btw what's your in game name and what rank are you now?
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Nice work @Reyia ! It must take ages to put it all to together, effort is very much appreciated.

I too gave in, parted wuth some cash and bought the Jedi pack to help me unlock Yoda. Should get him before the challenge ends for this month, just a handful of shards remaining for Asoka to get her to 5*.

I am managing top 10 on my alt, GS is a beast!! Every now and then I will get to 4th if AI and RNG are on my side. Top 3 are pretty much out of reach atm.

I have 4x7* on my main now, but struggling to finish in top 200 these days. Got close yesterday but not close enough. Now I have dropped back to 382! Ah well, gotta keep plugging away.

Thank you @Giodude2000 ! It does take a while to put together a post, and with lots of images and stuff it's more complex than a simple text post.

I gave up on yoda as I don't think he's worth halting every progress just to make a jedi team and make all other aspects such as arena or GW suffer.

However if u r very near in unlocking all the needed characters I would say go for it! Good luck in getting Ahsoka Tano's shards! I have her at four stars. I'm having a super credits deficit and spent thousands of crystals buying the credits mega packs. So bad that those credit packs have been nerfed too. I should have bought them when they could give 1.5m at once per pack if u r lucky. Now it's mostly 525k and no more.

GS sure is a beast!! I got him at 7* and I just Leeroy Jenkins enemy teams through all those assists from him and IG86. One shot one kill lol.

I got rank 1 today and yesterday in my alt. It seems easy now that my heroes are nearly maxed geared and nearly 7*.

I only have three 7* in my main but I still manage rank 2 during prize giving time. Other times there r so many contenders and I get pushed back at the most to 8 or 9 but usually 3-5. I think it will be harder to keep my rank so I'm busy farming GS for my main, still a 4* and QGJ who is 5* right now. I'm making a speed meta team- my plan is to have QGJ lead, Rey, Poe, Cad Bane, and Leia. Don't know how long it would take but I like to be different from everyone else.

Good luck and keep persevering!
  • LSkywalkerr
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Nice work @Reyia ! It must take ages to put it all to together, effort is very much appreciated.

+1
    Creative, insightful, and informative.
    2 thumbs up.
  • Ingame im silva. Today rank #3 u were 4th .lucky me :blush:
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member

+1
    Creative, insightful, and informative.
    2 thumbs up.

Thanks @LSkywalkerr ! I do enjoy playing the game and like to share with those who are also passionate about SWGOH :)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Ingame im silva. Today rank #3 u were 4th .lucky me :blush:

Hey @Silva I saw u! I fought u a few times back then :D

I found out today there is another member of our server in the forum. His name is @Bryan1986 and currently rank 6, one rank below yours which is at 5 right now.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    10 February 2016

Dear Diary, today was a very busy day due to the patch hitting both the iOS appstore and google play. A brand new section called events opened and yoda became farmable. During 3 two hour periods of the day (12:00-14:00, 18:00-20:00, and 21:00-23:00) we can collect additional bonus Energy through the Daily Activities menu. Arena view changed radically and now we can see the team compositions and their stars/skills/gear.

Today's login rewards are three IG86 shards, yes every shard counts towards my goal of 7 staring IG86.
    ovJZAI7.png

I've upgraded my JC to gear 6 now and he's so helpful in GW and light missions.
    wkVfwhz.png
    FvzMXuj.png

Today's GW completion reward.
    JHhwbsV.png

I got to level 54.
    hEsxVpE.png

Achievement unlocked- Training Droids Hunt
    T8q2qlp.png

New events table. Keycard table has been deleted.
    63VZ4Ih.png

New shard shop table.
    KkHdAYn.png

A 7* is needed to access the shard shop.
    25pUCIY.png

Found some more gear for JC and I've upgraded him to gear level 7.
    ZJddryd.png
    AnKjTqk.png
    QLFEEAR.png

Free bonus energy!
    bU7RLml.png

After it's claimed countdown to the next free one is displayed.
    385iBCf.png

I got rank 2 rewards today.
    u8ikLGo.png

Today's top 20.
    pwedIir.png
    Vbeq8vT.png
    CHlkpMA.png
    SZEPD5C.png
    06iIRBm.png
    P4P1npu.png

Summary of today's major update.
    5xehOav.png
    Bvvl5LW.png

I've promoted my second 7* in my main today, IG88!
    PQAjkCW.png
    cnu1BLF.png

And that concludes day 15 of my adventure in space o:)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    11 February 2016

Dear Diary, today's has been a re-getting used to GOH day. There were major interface changes in regards to how the characters were presented, how gear was crafted, and which heroes can use those gear. The keycard battles were significantly nerfed, what used to give 100k for 50 energy now gives 6k for 20 energy. There is a new P2W chromium hero named Rex and the sell function has been removed.

Today's login rewards is 25k credits.
    0aJ4YQn.png

I've completed today's GW with my last node being not so hard.
    MZK47yy.png
    ajfluyx.png

Chewbacca was raging and had let out such a defiant roar that he grew stronger.
    g4xU1Bd.png
    KVcqXRS.png

Talia grew jealous of JC's upgrades the day before so I took her shopping for gear.
    wMkwtF8.png
    ZLu4Ztq.png

Rex newsletter announcement.
    BQVHm64.png
    lEgTMcB.png

Sell feature removed.
    rSulFAY.png
    1KRXaf4.png

A brand new pack came up for sale, right on time for the master Yoda event! EA's money grab help for people to make a 5 jedi team.
    KnFEsGN.png
    S2uMNVB.png

Event's table intro.
    qaPzn6Z.png
    YZrpYe6.png
    VGfd4t6.png
    IN8GSWq.png
    TapusXT.png
    knckMvT.png
    zW5ngkM.png
    EW5riHd.png
    JwjYrXa.png

Shard shop announcement.
    IlLK2Ek.png

Restarted GW and completed this one too.
    fYfZGv9.png
    1gVQzSC.png

Events table new look.
    RlH5KcP.png

Got rank 2 prize today.
    siVIxju.png

And today's top 20.
    lZ7Sk7q.png
    5TcDbd7.png
    O5jxTNI.png
    TAjXWDA.png
    I13kaAe.png
    5xmp9aP.png

Red data card new look.
    zwwyl64.png

Wonder how much was in mine?
    sXm4Sq3.png

Wow 75k!
    sXm4Sq3.png

New OP hero.
    9ouGTVg.png

And that concludes day 16 of my adventure in space o:)
  • Reyia wrote: »
    Ingame im silva. Today rank #3 u were 4th .lucky me :blush:

Hey @Silva I saw u! I fought u a few times back then :D

I found out today there is another member of our server in the forum. His name is @Bryan1986 and currently rank 6, one rank below yours which is at 5 right now.

Hey Silva. Yes. I am Bryan. I finished rank 3 tonight. I am currently 6 and you are 5. good stuff. Thanks for the messages
    FTB
  • I see me as 11 in your pic above. Pretty cool
    FTB
  • Reyia wrote: »
    Thanks @LSkywalkerr ! I do enjoy playing the game and like to share with those who are also passionate about SWGOH :)

No prob. I've always had a genuine fascination and appreciation for seeing someone using creative expression and innovative thinking in some endeavor or some thing that they're passionate about in life and in that moment...it's really a form of art in a sense. Genuinely. Good stuff.
  • Im currently waiting on my sith team. Takes a while. I have every character unlocked....including yoda....but I think a max sith team with Max Leia would be beast
    FTB
  • Are you Reyia....the droid badass or silva?
    FTB
  • Nvm. I see you and silva are 2 different people. I have battled both of you many times in the past week and both are hardcore. It is that BarryDaTroll dude that gives me the most problem. His Phasma led group has great synergy.....even though his power is weak AF. Idk why his Phasma at 5 star does way better at his "attack again" ability vs my 6 star.....
    FTB
  • Btw.....how do you post those pics on here?
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    I see me as 11 in your pic above. Pretty cool

Yea Bryan u were rank 11 on the eleventh of Feb, good job in advancing further!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Im currently waiting on my sith team. Takes a while. I have every character unlocked....including yoda....but I think a max sith team with Max Leia would be beast

I'm planning to make a Leia team too in my main!
    Are you Reyia....the droid badass or silva?

Lol it must be obvious with my forum name and my thread name... in case u r still unsure okay I will tell u the answer, I'm Reyia with the droid team.
    Nvm. I see you and silva are 2 different people. I have battled both of you many times in the past week and both are hardcore. It is that BarryDaTroll dude that gives me the most problem. His Phasma led group has great synergy.....even though his power is weak AF. Idk why his Phasma at 5 star does way better at his "attack again" ability vs my 6 star.....

BarryDaTroll's team is one of the easiest for me. I focus fire on Daka and once she's dead the rest falls apart. Jedai Hyoju team starts first and kills one of my heroes before I move. When it's my turn I focus fire on QGJ, then Lumi, Sid, JC, and lastly auto Ben kill. Mol Elizio's give me the hardest time as Rey one shoot kill my droids and with foresight I can't kill her at times.
    Btw.....how do you post those pics on here?

I take screenshots on my iphone by pressing home button and on/off button at the same time, then upload them to imgur, and then link them up in the post.
  • I see. What is imgur?
    FTB
  • I will google it. I'm an **** when it comes to technology. I fell upon this forum through Google search by accident. Lol
    FTB
  • Just got dooku looking good
    FTB
  • Well ****. It's not working for me. Btw....I posted a pic of you as my ally.
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    12 February 2016

Dear Diary, today I farmed Yoda's shards, one of the limited timed events and the first since the new patch! This Event features seven stages which must be unlocked progressively. Only Jedi units are allowed. The requirements for each Stage are also based on the star rarity of the Jedi units. I didn't have five five stars Jedi heroes so I was unable to acquire him. The event will come back in the future so there is no rush.

Today's login rewards is 40 crystals. Not much but add 10 and there's an energy refresh.
    EfiuDOK.png

I leveled to 55.
    yqZQKlB.png

JC grew by one star.
    bEi4pbV.png
    YxvK6qb.png

Grand master Yoda's intro.
    JXahTWk.png
    eqyEmMx.png
    0gxYEfH.png
    ORfg2cf.png
    S5LsVo2.png
    cRRPl0O.png
    NQXiaTI.png

Okay let's start with Tier 1. 1* Jedis are needed, should be easy for most people.
    Eef5DHI.png

My Jedi team.
    JbVYLhq.png

First Yoda battle.
    XQ8ejVk.png

Completing it gave the following rewards.
    FX2BzZr.png

Onto Tier 2. 2* Jedis are needed here.
    KB02YWM.png

Second Yoda battle.
    Q4YIyuA.png

Tier 2 rewards.
    jVNSnhz.png

Now Tier 3. 3* Jedis are needed here.
    kFSz8Gp.png

Third Yoda battle.
    GZhVgCW.png

Tier 3 rewards.
    BmXayr8.png

Tier 4 needs 4* Jedis. I was unable to continue.
    8gprfTk.png
    Vs8WuXc.png

GW complete today yay!
    nDS2eu6.png
    SNPmmpl.png

Got rank 2 rewards today.
    vOmCz86.png

25k from red data card, yay not the usual 10k.
    JqiVUY1.png

Last but not least my IG88 got a hardware upgrade, from 5.7 to 6.7!
    sU5Mxci.png
    hQcS3TK.png

And that concludes day 17 of my adventure in space o:)
  • Gj. I may need to use my droid team. Or upgrade Yoda and do a Jedi team. I have a level 6 QGJ and a beast level 5 aayla secura. Plus a max kit fisto. Idk which direction to run to.
    FTB