Cantina refills and sim tickets?

Since starting to farm GS I have run out of sim tickets every single day. Yes I get the daily rewards for leveling up someone every day at 12:00 sharp. Is there anything I am missing or is giving sim tickets on the ratio of the high end (10 sim tickets = 10 stage five cantina missions per 120 energy upon refill) of mission expenditures in need of modification? Aint nobody got time fo dat :P

Replies

• Buying refills gives you some
  • Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    Buying refills gives you some

-_____________________________________________________________________-
  • Benr3600 wrote: »
    Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    Buying refills gives you some

-_____________________________________________________________________-

You messing with Captain Dan? The clone version of myself. I would trend lightly.
  • Yes, you will run out of Sim tickets if you farm the 8 energy nodes. The 12 energy nodes will allow you to break even. I think they should increase the SIM tickets per refill on Cantina to 15 so that you can break even on the 8 energy nodes but whatever.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Am I doing something wrong because I play daily and I have over 900 of the little green dollar looking sim tickets? They are just used for fast battle simulation, which I do all the time, yet my sim tickets always go up? Can I sell them for credits?
  • @oTradeMark I have been farming Geo Soldier for a few weeks now and I never run out of sim tickets.
  • oTradeMark
    393 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Normal energy refreshes give you 20 sim tickets and 120 energy. Enough for 20 regular 6-energy missions to break even. Cantina energy refreshes give you 10 sim tickets and 120 energy. You will have enough energy for 15 Cantina missions but you will only have enough sim tickets for 10 missions (if you're SIM'ing the 8-energy cantina missions)

The reason you have never run out of sim tickets is because either:
    1. You're getting SIM tickets dropped while farming which everyone has a random chance to collect.
    2. You're using your 25 SIM tickets from training a character each day (daily task reward) on Cantina farming.
    3. You're SIM'ing higher energy cost missions. For example if you buy a regular energy refresh and SIM hard missions with your refresh, you will only use 10 SIM tickets for 120 energy and have an excess 10 SIM tickets

Basically, the further along you progress and the higher cost of energy the mission is that you are SIM'ing the more excess SIM tickets you will have. My P2P account has tons of SIM tickets whereas my F2P account has none because it only farms 8 energy GS missions in Cantina.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • I sim 6 energy missions when farming gear as much as possible for the obvious reason of having more chances at gear. Looks like I can either count on changing that to 8 energy missions or waste a ton of time going through missions manually for the near future. Either way, thanks for the poor structure of cantina refills :/
  • oTradeMark
    393 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    I sim 6 energy missions when farming gear as much as possible for the obvious reason of having more chances at gear. Looks like I can either count on changing that to 8 energy missions or waste a ton of time going through missions manually for the near future. Either way, thanks for the poor structure of cantina refills :/

Yeah hang in there. If you're farming GS shards on Cantina try to just manually start the match and then put the game on auto while you're doing something else since the level is so easy to beat. Eventually when you start SIM'ing 0/50 purple gear for 10+ energy per mission you will start to acquire large amounts of extra SIM tickets. Make sure you're always buying at least the two 50-crystal normal energy refreshes as well. It's just those early levels when grinding 8 energy cantina and 6 energy missions that you run out of SIM's.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I used run out of SIM tickets too, but you will eventually have hundreds that are useless
  • I found that once you spend crystals to increase your energy before a key battle you pad your resources considerably.
  • Yay I'm due for a level up tonight. And I have zero sim tickets.