Please include the following information:

- Username on forum
- Ally code
- Username ingame

Replies

• Best of luck with your Guild.
    Let's crush those evil Northerners!
    >:)
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Lol touche. Just hoping there's fellow South Africans on this forum. May take some time.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    First tip: Advertise your guild in your signature. You can see it on desktop mode.

Second tip: search the forums for keywords.
    So I searched 'Australian' and then found a bunch of people from Australia. But be more creative too. 'AUD' is the Australian dollar. Etc.

I did search 'africa' and there are only two results, so you may have to wait for more people to comment where they are from before that tactic pays off.

I started my Guild with one other person twelve days ago and we now have 16 members (or something like that) so it's not impossible.

Third tip: make your guild attractive. Name it, joke around, use slang and context that a South African would only find on this Guild page. You have to make them want to join. Check out my guild page for an example.

PM me if you want any advice.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Hey! Have you gotten anywhere as yet with making a SA guild? Was looking for one to maybe join and came across this one only when searching. I've noticed a fair few SA players on the forums but not sure if there's any guild going on
  • Hey welcome to the forum!
    Good luck on the guild. :)
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Hey welcome to the forum!
    Thanks! Might be tough to find an SA one though lol. And you've welcomed me twice already :D been active on the forums for the last month or so
  • DV_27 wrote: »
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Hey welcome to the forum!
    Thanks! Might be tough to find an SA one though lol. And you've welcomed me twice already :D been active on the forums for the last month or so
    I know.. I meant the guild.

But you too! (Again) :D

• I'm from SA. Rank 1 on my shard for the last few days.

| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    I'm from SA. Rank 1 on my shard for the last few days.

We could try and make our own one? We'd need to find more people and things though
  • Good to see you fello Saffas lurking on these forums. Should def look into the guild thing when it launches. Also ranked top 20 on my server
  • Also to mention, already have 6 mates keen on a SA guild.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Are they launching something? I just assumed players just form their own private guilds on the side. Would be great if it's somehow in-game also though.

And that's good numbers so far :) I'm sure there's more around too. On my server there's about 4/5 people fighting in our time zone so they're someone here in Africa but most probably here. None of them are on the forums though but there definitely are lots more SA players around
  • Has this got off the ground yet dan?
  • Joburg player here. Anything happening?
  • Also to mention, already have 6 mates keen on a SA guild.

Hey CaptainDaniel. We are a small SA guild (recently formed) with12 players ramging from 30 - 85 level players. We raid at 18:30 for those under 85 and then us level 85 at 20:00. We need more players for daily guild coin. Would you be interested in joining us? Guild name is Hope's End. My ally is 179-188-646. Or you can pm me.
  • VonPoon wrote: »
    Joburg player here. Anything happening?

Hey VonPoon. We are a small joburg guild looking for fellow SA players. If you are interested my ally code is 179-188-646.
  • Looking for an Active South African Guild, any out there?
  • Any South Africans still playing and looking to join a guild? Come visit us at SouthAfricans Unite