Asajj Ventress! Sith Tag

I know she was a fallen Jedi from Legends, but does that make her a Dark Jedi or a Sith? She did study under Count Dooku and he was a Fallen Jedi but he was a Sith. So shouldn't she be a Sith also?

Replies

• Options
    Asajj was never a Sith. The Rule of Two only allows two Sith at a time, which is the master and the apprentice. The Sith apprentice usually picks their own apprentice who is not considered as a Sith. If Dooku became the Sith master then Asajj would now be considered as a Sith.

In the game, Savage has a Sith tag even though he is not. He'll probably have his Sith tag removed in the future.
  • Options
    Asajj was a sith apprentice (starwars.com profile) and was branded as a former sith multiple times in Dark Disciple (canon novel). Stop spreading that crap that she wasn't a sith, its a lie.
  • Options
    Darlex11 wrote: »
    Asajj was a sith apprentice (starwars.com profile) and was branded as a former sith multiple times in Dark Disciple (canon novel). Stop spreading that **** that she wasn't a sith, its a lie.

She wasn't a Sith apprentice, she was an apprentice of the Sith apprentice. Also, in her profile, it clearly states that she wasn't a Sith.

"An assassin trained in the ways of the dark side by Count Dooku, Asajj Ventress yearned to be considered a true Sith, but such status wasn't allowed under the Sith's Rule of Two."

I don't know where you got that information about Asajj being a Sith, but that information you gathered is misleading you.
  • Options
    Asajj was never a Sith. The Rule of Two only allows two Sith at a time, which is the master and the apprentice. The Sith apprentice usually picks their own apprentice who is not considered as a Sith. If Dooku became the Sith master then Asajj would now be considered as a Sith.

In the game, Savage has a Sith tag even though he is not. He'll probably have his Sith tag removed in the future.

Maul trained savage as a sith to create his own sith lineage to rival sideous and overthrow him. Dooku trained Assaj in the force but only treated her as an assassin. A lot of times grievous or other separatists in the tv show reminded her of that in a very derogatory way. Kinda like they were saying, "haha you're just an assassin and not a real sith."
  • Options
    Even darth maul was originally trained to be a sith assassin, but darth sidious killed darth plagueis and started training maul as a sith apprentice. Unless dooku secretly killed sidious, ventress is just an assassin.
  • Options
    Asajj was a sith apprentice (starwars.com profile) and was branded as a former sith multiple times in Dark Disciple (canon novel). Stop spreading that **** that she wasn't a sith, its a lie.

She wasn't a Sith apprentice, she was an apprentice of the Sith apprentice. Also, in her profile, it clearly states that she wasn't a Sith.

"An assassin trained in the ways of the dark side by Count Dooku, Asajj Ventress yearned to be considered a true Sith, but such status wasn't allowed under the Sith's Rule of Two."

I don't know where you got that information about Asajj being a Sith, but that information you gathered is misleading you.

So you quoted my source for me. It states she was Dooku's apprentice and doesn't state she wasn't a Sith but that she never achieved the title of True Sith because that was reserved for Dooku/Sidious due to the Rule of Two. She was a Sith Lords apprentice, it plainly states that. Also on that same profile page you can clear see her affiliations are Nightsister and Sith. Lastly in the book Dark Disciple (which is canon) it clear labels her as a former Sith multiple times.

So my information I have gathered seems pretty clear to me, I dont know how you can call that misleading.
  • Options

So you quoted my source for me. It states she was Dooku's apprentice and doesn't state she wasn't a Sith but that she never achieved the title of True Sith because that was reserved for Dooku/Sidious due to the Rule of Two. She was a Sith Lords apprentice, it plainly states that. Also on that same profile page you can clear see her affiliations are Nightsister and Sith. Lastly in the book Dark Disciple (which is canon) it clear labels her as a former Sith multiple times.

So my information I have gathered seems pretty clear to me, I dont know how you can call that misleading.

On her profile page, the reason why Asajj has affiliations with the Sith is because she was working with the Sith apprentice, not because she was a Sith. It's like saying that a zookeeper has affiliations with an animal zoo but he/she isn't an animal.
  • Options
    Except that same page states she was an Apprentice herself. And again, she was labeled a former sith Multiple times by a canon source, Dark Disciple. At this point arguing against her having the Sith tag is pedantic. She has the label/title from a Canon source. She was considered Sith by the Star Wars canon universe.
  • Options
    +1 for Asajj Sith tag!

And seriously some peoples grasp of the "rule of two" is misguided.

Rule of Two only means that "hey guys, we're all kind of jerks who tend to murder each other a lot so let's just make sure there's only 2 from now on".
    What it does NOT mean "umm no you can't be sith, there's already 2 of us and it's simply unpossible. Maybe if you wait around for a few decades one of us will kill the other, but until then, sorry bro".
  • Options

Savage's sith tag is explained by Maul declaring himself and his brother the "True siths" in light of sidious' and dooku's existence. It will no b removed in the near future as it is his only classification anyways.

Also, Ventress just needs a straight on Buff, not just sith tags.
  • Options
    If we closely look at other characters like General Grievous, he's classed as a droid when he isn't. A droid is a lifeless robot that is programmed. We clearly know GG was a cyborg instead and had an actual beating heart yet considered as a droid in SWGOH. Congruently, I can see something similar apply here with Asajj being a 'Sith' where we speculate the character's investments and affiliations as well as their undisputed faction alignment. This should be a rule heavily considered seeing that we have limited options in few of these tags already. More specifically for the dark side. By doing this, we'll open up more options, more strategy, variables, etc.
  • Options
    First. They are Sith. Cunning and deceptive and they do not follow the rules, even there own.
    Second. Durning the clone wars the Jedi believed the Count was the sith master and Ventress was the Sith apprentice.
    Third. Before the rule of two, there was many sith and many types of sith, sith assiance being one of them. And that is what ventress is. It's possible douku wasn't following the rule of two.
    Four. If you look at the definition of a sith. It is a dark force welder. So by that definition anyone welding dark force is a sith. Ventress is a sith.
  • Options
    If she gets the Sith tag she should get the Bounty Hunter tag as well.
  • Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    If she gets the Sith tag she should get the Bounty Hunter tag as well.

I agree.