Dark side teams

Hey guys i need to build a dark side team and was hopi g to get some help here are my units
General veers
Savage opress
Darth maul
Cad bane
Asajj ventress
Talia
Night sister initiate
Night sister acolyte
First order storm trooper
Snow trooper
Royal guard
Ig-86
Ig-100 magna guard
Ig-88
Grand moff tarkin
Geonosian soldier
First order tie pilot
First order officer

Any help would be incredibly awesome

Replies

• Options
    My personal opinion listed from most beneficial to worst:

1 - First order tie pilot ( Biggest hitter in the game at this time - altho op)
    2 - Ig-86 The ( Extra ally attack helps a great deal with this team )
    3 - General veers ( " )
    4 -Talia ( her heal ability is needed, altho I would go with Old Dhaka if that was an option )
    5 - I would strongly advise getting Phasma and setting this as your leader. Its a great boost for the team above and quick to farm.
  • Options
    Thank you heaps i have my work cut out for me
  • Options
    Would you like to help with a light team ?
  • CaptainDaniel
    149 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    No worries although I am still working on a Light team myself.

If you can provide me a list of your light characters will fill you in on what I know and where you should add to as well as what new characters you should maybe invest in.
  • Options
    Ok first off i will have luminara and sidious tomorrow ive been farming now here are my light units

Plo koon
    Kit fisto
    Barriss offee
    Ahsoka tano
    Ayla secura
    Qui gon jin
    Jedi knight guardian
    Jedi consular
    Lando calrissian
    Jawa
    Chewbacca
    Clone sargent
    Ewok scout
    Resistance trooper
    Princess leia
    Coruscant under world officer
    Biggs darklighter
  • Options
    Nice, Sidious is however dark. During the absence of Phasma I would suggest assigning Sid as your leader for your dark team. The increase in crit does help out with the above team I mentioned.

As for your light characters you have some great potential. I am still working on my light side so can't say for sure who I would include in my top 5 of your list. There's too many too choose from and I havn't had a chance to mess around with most of them so my answer wouldn't help too much.

How did you get the Jedi Knight Guardian btw?

• Options
    Its just the tank jedi given at the start of the game not the one with the mask lol and its cool tanks heaps for the help though
  • CaptainDaniel
    149 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Its just the tank jedi given at the start of the game not the one with the mask lol and its cool tanks heaps for the help though

Lol aw, my bad. I see now.