Has anyone figured out ship battle mechanisms?

It seems riddled with bugs. I can't count the number of times I've had Biggs not taunt upon target lock. Always happens for the enemy. I've received debuffs on FOTP's ship when he attacks.. Same for a couple other ships but his is more prevalent.

I'm not sure I quite get the turn order mechanisms. I'll have far better toons/ships with higher ship/ crew rating , gear and speed on the ship yet will watch enemy ships take sometimes 2 turns before my one without any TM manipulation from capital ship or fleet ships involved. Enemy capital ship will always go first regardless of ratings/gear/toon level/speed involved.

It appears to me it's just a flip of the coin when you start the battle whether you get a rigged battle or not... regardless of whether the enemy team is garbage or the nuts.

Replies

• As far as getting debugged if you are attacking the falcon and it is buffed the attacking unit gets target locked. I learned this the hard way. There may also be other ships that have similar traits idk though I don't care enough to look.

Also double turns could be a bonus of target lock as it grants random crap. Again idk what all of them are as I simply don't care.

And if you look at your ship stats for example my sunfac says his special stuns buffed enemies tried it didn't work. Looked at his stats his potency is 7 percent......

Seriously why make it a special when their debuffs never stick. I've been leveling my ship pilot s to at least gear 7 and I'm getting nothing out of it. Once I get where I want with ships I'm never touching them agaim. As of now I don't even do pvp. (Beside starting and quiting to get the daily.)

Sorry this end piece was me venting hope that answers some of your questions.

• Yeah it's pretty exasperating. Can't stand ships.

All this stuff has been happening for a long time. Ive been tracking battles very closely last couple weeks and have looked at every stated mechanism on all the ships so I know them pretty well. There are no mechanisms on the enemy ships I'm fighting that would cause the debuffs (no falcon) and nothing that would grant TM, etc. regardless of target lock or not.

It just seems like handicapping against weak squads, granting bonuses to enemies for fleet battle, etc.... not a whole lot unlike the squad arena garbage. If (player.TotalCashSpent > x) player.GodMode = true lol. I'm probably just going to do the one attack per day until they fix things. It's not worth the frustration.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I love ships - but I agree, it's buggy as heck. They really need to fix the many bugs. Please report fleet bugs in the bugs section so that can start fixing some of them.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I've not once had Sun Fac taunt when a reinforcement comes in with the usual reinforcement buff.
  • Most people just don't care enough about ships right now. The only real purpose they have is to unlock and 3* the zeta ability mat challenge. If you make top 200 in fleet arena, you are getting at least 3 shipments a day from there. Until they become a bigger part of the game, less buggy, and less time consuming, I wouldn't worry a lot about them.