Barriss Offee Ability Won't Rank Up

I have barriss offee at level 39 with gear rank V and the game won't let me rank up her leader ability "No One Left Behind" to rank 4 so I can get the heal. I have other characters that I can raise abilities to rank 4, and the other people I see in pvp have the rank 4 leader passive on barriss offee at my level or lower so I know this is a bug.

Replies

• Do you have all the required upgrade materials? In the panel on the right side where you can see the requirements, try scrolling up. There's usually a hidden item which is the Mk3 material that most people don't have enough of in order to rank up the skill.
  • Yeah I have the materials and the gold, the upgrade box is just grayed out and uninteractive.
  • Hmm ok, I noticed you said in your original post that you're level 39. It could be that you need to be level 40 in order to upgrade.
  • it worked once I hit 40, but I could upgrade other abilities to rank 4 prior to that so it was confusing to me
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    It's a bug, the level 40 requirement is not listed.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Had the same issue. Was waiting for lvl 40 to see if it was an unlisted requirement. Happy to see its so. Will try again when I acquire the materials.
    Knights of the Mobile Republic