Continue Daka or start Qui Gon

I just unlocked Daka yesterday. So should I star her up or start Qui Gon?

Replies

• Yes
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Daka becomes necessary for higher level Darkside battles. I would get her to at least 5 stars and then start QGJ
  • Daka at 5* is great, QGJ is an End Game Toon so getting him to 7* is necessary in the current meta. Therefore if you don't finish Daka now you will never get her to 5*
  • Im already in top20in arena. Daka helped m. but maybe Qui Gon is better If I want that No1 spot
  • My same situation, i've decided to go fo QGJ.. Daka hasn't helped me at all..
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    You all underestimate how effective daka is. Qui-gon is a better overall character but daka is insanely effective in a phasma led team
  • Tak wrote: »
    You all underestimate how effective daka is. Qui-gon is a better overall character but daka is insanely effective in a phasma led team

Why is this?
  • Gurley30 wrote: »
    Tak wrote: »

Why is this?

Oh squishy meatbag,

Assists that trigger Daka include her basic attack & stun potentially affecting two opponents. Then when Daka's turn comes up, the stun can be reapplied or you can target an unaffected enemy.

- Robotched!
  • I voted on QGJ. I will farm hum
  • I'm debating this myself. I only need about 30 shares left to unlock Daka. I have an almost 3 star QGJ from some packs. QGJ would fit in with my arena setup, but I know Daka has multiple uses and it's always nice to have another healer. I run a few Jedi, but my server is filled with Sids and Dookus (aren't they all) so adding another Jedi to the mix ones with drawbacks.

Guess it comes down to a prime offensive weapon (QGJ) vs a multi-use character (Daka).