I haven't earned any zetas from the challenge.

dad2my3
1561 posts Member
Should it be this hard to get them? I've got three stars on the challenge, but I've yet to see a single zeta come up in the rewards. It's been about two weeks, at least eight attempts so far.

Replies

• dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Just really, really bad luck? How often are they coming up for others? Just wondering...
  • Wow I might just quit and farm from shipments. Plz let me know if you get any.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Here is a link to some posts about it, hopefully it helps
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/search?Search=zeta+challenge
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    I was farming from shipments, but it was too slow. I farmed blueprints instead, and managed to complete the challenge with three stars with my 5* ships. But I haven't actually earned any.

I guess I didn't realize that it would be so rare to earn them from the challenge. I'm wondering if it's just my awful luck or if others are not earning them, either.
  • same for me. they nerfed the drop rate recently.
  • Got 4 a few days ago and 2 today. Maybe people are just less likely to report when they do get zetas, because they're satisfied enough to not go on forums.
  • I did the challenge twice and got 1 zeta each time. Im happy with the challenge tho since i also got 2 omegas and i still need tons of those.
  • 22free22 wrote: »
    same for me. they nerfed the drop rate recently.

They don't change drop rates. It's called RNG. And a small sample size....and confirmation bias.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • War
    932 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    NVM
  • Great... I am reading this as I am about to unclock the Zeta challenge :neutral: Just great...
  • 3aMoOoRR wrote: »
    Great... I am reading this as I am about to unclock the Zeta challenge :neutral: Just great...

Lol. You'll probably drop 2 on the first day ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Drop rate hasn't changed from my experience. I'm at 15, all from challenges. I got 1 total today from my 2 sims on the challenge. That's been about the norm for me.
  • I am at 15 out 16 challenges.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Just got my first one to drop after several goose eggs. It's a brutally low drop rate. I highly recommend getting your fleet to the point of being able to complete the challenge, then switch your fleet currency spending to Zeta mats AFTER that to supplement your farming. At least do that until you get a Zeta or two. Then back to ships to keep rank, and prepare for... whatever is coming next in ships.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    Just got my first one to drop after several goose eggs. It's a brutally low drop rate. I highly recommend getting your fleet to the point of being able to complete the challenge, then switch your fleet currency spending to Zeta mats AFTER that to supplement your farming. At least do that until you get a Zeta or two. Then back to ships to keep rank, and prepare for... whatever is coming next in ships.

Can't agree more
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Drop rate hasn't changed from my experience. I'm at 15, all from challenges. I got 1 total today from my 2 sims on the challenge. That's been about the norm for me.

I would love it if getting 1 from 2 attempts was the norm for me. 0 from 8 is discouraging. But I appreciate hearing that some people are having better luck. That gives me a little hope that it might get better. I have two more attempts coming tomorrow, and I'm hoping to get my first zeta.
  • Went 2 weeks with none and got 2 last time and 3 today. Ymmv.
  • 4/12 max. Not too bad but its only been 3 challenge days.
  • I'm at about 3 for 16
  • It's just a utterly low drop rate like everything else in this game.
  • Last 8 im at 0/8 :(