Broken node 12

Prev1
So what's the deal I have never had a broken node 12. I finish gw most days starting with rebels . And finish with palp team with 44,124 power

Replies

• Options
    The two prevailing theories are that it is based on the power of your top 5 toons, or the power of your arena squad. Once it comes to within a certain % of the highest power teams you can face, the algorithm breaks and you wind up with computer generated easy nodes at the end. That's why a lot of people lost their easy nodes afternoon the last level cap increase: many people's power increased and they had to increase their own to get back to that %. I, for one, only this week began to consistently get easy node 12 again. I am a little above 45k arena power.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It is based on top 5 toons, not arena power. I used to run droids and started getting easy node and never broke 40k arena power for a while. But that's just my opinion.

The broken algorithm does seem to be the theory as once you get a certain amount of power there is no team with the % power calculated so you get "fake" team like the non ally allies when starting a new section in the game.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    This is one bug I'm fine with them not fixing ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    The more your power increases, you can apparently break even more of them. Warrior from ti mentions this in his yt videos, he basically only has a challenge at node 9 I believe.

Kind of ridiculous, that the strongest guys get the easiest gw. For what it's worth, I'd assume those guys would actually agree and would like a challenge. This should be fixed, idk, the game should create a team that's powerful enough. Just pick the toughest guys actually available and increase their stats accordingly.
  • Options
    44k powers not enough??
  • Options
    I have been testing this with a friend. I get the easy nodes and my top 5 toons are at 50,500 power and my arena team is around 48,700. He has both an arena team and top 5 toons around 49,200. But I have had easy node 12's for months and he lost them about a month ago. Just adding here for a datapoint.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    For node 12 i send 10 weakest suicide squads and at the end i send main squad but it takes 3 hours
  • Unimatrix010
    483 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Bigboy2004 wrote: »
    44k powers not enough??

Check it out:

Warrior from TI vid
  • Bigboy2004
    259 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    That vid is so out dated. Not sure it even applies
  • Options
    In the video the guy takes 10 min to defeat an easy 12 node OMG
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    For node 12 i send 10 weakest suicide squads and at the end i send main squad but it takes 3 hours

When you send a suicide squad it gives them bonus TM, I don't think that is the best way.
    Hit 'em hard with your top team and take out as many as you can. Take the rest out with other teams.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »

When you send a suicide squad it gives them bonus TM, I don't think that is the best way.
    Hit 'em hard with your top team and take out as many as you can. Take the rest out with other teams.

Agreed . I still beat gw most days just would like the easy node lol
  • Unimatrix010
    483 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Bigboy2004 wrote: »
    That vid is so out dated. Not sure it even applies

Nothing has changed in regards to gw since then, so how does it not apply? And as I mentioned you can check his other videos out, on the stream one he completes a gw before heading into a tournament (link). There you can see the same thing.

Don't just look at the date and jump to conclusions, is that how you think it's done?
  • Options

Lol, you are my favorite poster on this forum. Keep doin your thing bro.
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    Options
    You'll start getting easy nodes if you have roughly 46k+ power for the top geared characters. If you're closer to 50k power, you'll likely get an easy node 11. But remember that nodes 6 and 9 will be around your power levels.
    As for me, I get the easy 12th node, but nodes 6, 9, and 11 were brutal.
  • Options
    I haven't gotten that far usually I get stuck on 8/6 lately and my top5 hasn't changed in ages.
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    Node six is the killer for me.
  • Options
    I face the same easy TI guy every day at node 12
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I face the same easy TI guy every day at node 12

Hell, I get the EXACT same TI team every day for Node 12 for a couple weeks now, too. Nothing hard, but it gets monotonous.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    My top 5 are at 47,260 and I haven't upgraded either of them in like a week, today for the first time I got a broken node 12... right after a ridiculously strong node 11 though, probably one of the strongest teams I've faced in GW to date.
    109 posts Member
    Options
    for months i had easy node 12. just today i had easy node 11 and 12. nothing has changed in my top 5 toons
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    12 is always easy these days. I had an easy node 11 today, for some reason. Haven't changed anything.
  • EsCu_TM
    44 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Just recently had a easy node 12 for like 3 times in a row...before Thrawn came and screw it...upgraded Vader to g11...easy node came back...until today I faced another Thrawn lead at node 12 with over 54k power...my squad arena is 47180, top 5 characters 48182.So Thrawn screwed my gw! :))
  • Options
    You just face harder previous nodes, so broken nodes is not always a good solution
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    Options
    I broke node 11 and 12 with about 45,500 power.

It is Wedge lead,Biggs,R2,Lando,Leia for node1 and many nodes.

Even I use 52,000 power team on node1 and many node still can not broke node 11.

So my theory is High damage which reach a limit broke the node as Wiggs team is high damage.
  • Options
    Any wrote: »
    I broke node 11 and 12 with about 45,500 power.

It is Wedge lead,Biggs,R2,Lando,Leia for node1 and many nodes.

Even I use 52,000 power team on node1 and many node still can not broke node 11.

So my theory is High damage which reach a limit broke the node as Wiggs team is high damage.

My node 12 broke with a similar team. Wedge (L), Biggs, R2, Boba, and ST Han.

TwanSolo | Legion | Find me on Discord: WorstIdeaEver#4048
  • Options
    i think GW would be better if they fixed broken nodes AND improved their math. the way they pair you up is clearly what's broken. power level isn't always what's important.
  • Options
    My top 5 has power of 48,003. I always get a broken node when I use that squad once. When I don't, I never get a broken node 12. I think you actually have to use your top 5 in power in a battle once in order for it to break. I usually do it on node 1 since that's an easy one.
  • Options
    I think you have to use it once in gw in first batle or use it in arena at least once
  • Options
    phinfan309 wrote: »
    My top 5 has power of 48,003. I always get a broken node when I use that squad once. When I don't, I never get a broken node 12. I think you actually have to use your top 5 in power in a battle once in order for it to break. I usually do it on node 1 since that's an easy one.

This actually worked. Got the broken node for the first time just now. Thanks