Please scrap tournaments

Kronen
306 posts Member
No matter what tweeks they try tournaments are pretty much a bust unless you want to devote the equivalent of a part time job in hours to place high enough. Ally points are no problem since they were added to gw shipments. But because the points you get for kills/survivors goes down the more you fight regardless of how many teams you use, you have to fight progresively more battles to go up to the next prize rank. This mechanic means you cannot be casual about tournaments. You have to devote 8-10 hrs to break the top 100 and hope you dont get knocked down too far before it ends. Last tournanent i waited till the last 2 hours and spent enough to get below 500, but i still wound up above 600 when it ended. It would be fairer and less time intensive to scrap tournaments in favor of character/ship events like they did for k2so.

Replies

• X1000
  • They are after the Jyn tournament. There was already a developer post saying they were going back to the drawing board after this tournament and that they would take some time to rework them.
  • Once again, CG have been using us to beta test for them.
  • They are after the Jyn tournament. There was already a developer post saying they were going back to the drawing board after this tournament and that they would take some time to rework them.

Yesss Finally! I'm so excited I just can't hide it i know i know they'd come through. Finally our voices have been heard and the devs could no longer ignore us.

Burn those tournaments to the ground along with the drawing board. Instead give us something pleasurable like incorporate sim ability into the game. We'd like to see our toons socialize w each other perhaps date, different outfits, age, pets etc...
  • +1000000
  • So, advise? Should I use all my ap this tourney?
  • JRCPKT99 wrote: »
    So, advise? Should I use all my ap this tourney?

If you want.... or id keep it and see what else you can spend it on later.

Hell youll likely get more rewards by spending it all on Bronziums