First Order Officer or Qui-Gon Jinn?

I have 25 FOO shards, and then suddenly Qui-Gon comes up, what to do - drop FOO and start QGJ or keep farming FOO?

I don't have Poe.

Replies

• Options
    My guess is that 90% of the player base will now be getting QGJ, this will result in a heavy(er?) QGJ-meta within a month. Players will follow this up by setting up teams around how to beat those teams, and by then, it will be the teams that DONT have him that will have sort of an upper hand. I think FOO is a hidden gem, and if you put him in the correct team he can be just as devastating as QGJ. Just my 2 cents .
  • Supreme
    116 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    podian wrote: »
    I have 25 FOO shards, and then suddenly Qui-Gon comes up, what to do - drop FOO and start QGJ or keep farming FOO?

I don't have Poe.

Hey! I'm in the exact same situation as you!

I'd also like to know if FO is really worth it in a Phasma-led team.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    The sunken cost should not influence you. Forget how much you have invested so far. Then decide what do you think it's better for your team, regardless of what you have spent. If you think it's FOO (maybe because you want to build a first order team), so be it. If you think it's QGJ, get him, regardless of what you have spent
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    The sunken cost should not influence you. Forget how much you have invested so far. Then decide what do you think it's better for your team, regardless of what you have spent. If you think it's FOO (maybe because you want to build a first order team), so be it. If you think it's QGJ, get him, regardless of what you have spent

I have Phasma and Han, and I intended to make a turnmeter-based team. OTOH, I have pretty nice Jedi toons too (Lumi, JC and Ahsoka), so a Jedi team with QGJ could be fun too...
  • Options
    I can't find any video or much discussion about how good FOO really is. He seems incredibly strong with phasma though.