Game update please

Iyaoyas
120 posts Member
edited January 2017
Can we get an update on any update or where the game is headed? Or do I have to go to Reddit for that??

Replies

• Go look at sections game updates or developper update
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    I heard that they are going to introduce some really powerful Rebels into the mix. You know, to keep things balanced.
  • AnonymousMeh
    357 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Iyaoyas wrote: »
    Can we get an update on any update or where the game is headed? Or do I have to go to Reddit for that??

Going through the list of previous updates it looks like there hasn't been more than 19 days between updates with the exception of this time last year. There was 28 days between the 12/17/15 & 1/14/16 updates, likely due to time off for the holidays. The latest update was 12/22/16, so 1/19/17 would be the update date if the time gap was the same. The next update could obviously come at any time but I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see it this week.

Edit: fixed a date, not used to it being 2017 yet.
    Post edited by AnonymousMeh on
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Iyaoyas wrote: »

Soon.

• August
  • February 30th
  • February 30th
    >:)
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Hopefully this week. I heard devs weren't back in the office until today. Save your pitchforks until next Monday.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Hopefully this week. I heard devs weren't back in the office until today. Save your pitchforks until next Monday.

I save my pitchfork for no one.

THIS IS FORUM!!!!!!
  • Volaar
    150 posts Member
    article_post_width_Space_BALLS.JPG
  • Yes
    145 posts Member
    Lol space balls.....
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Atlas1 wrote: »

I save my pitchfork for no one.

THIS IS FORUM!!!!!!

Same here, except instead of a pitchfork, for me it is an AK