Hey Kozi! Glad to see you guys back and letting us know what's new.

Darth_Jay77
3163 posts Member
edited January 2017
Hey Kozi! Glad to see you guys back and letting us know what's new. Are you able to discuss when the new Empire characters from Rogue One will start rolling out? How will they be released? I know many people in my guild and in the Empire discussion group are a bit anxious to know. Best Regards!

@CG_Kozispoon
@EA_Jesse
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Options
    Soon (TM)
  • Options
  • Options
    Soon (TM)

Soon, August Edition.
  • Options
    I don't think they are gonna add them..
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    If they haven't already are they still going to add empire characters from Rogue 1?
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hey Kozi! Glad to see you guys back and letting us know what's new. Are you able to discuss when the new Empire characters from Rogue One will start rolling out? How will they be released? I know many people in my guild and in the Empire discussion group are a bit anxious to know. Best Regards!

Ummm...the update said nothing about what the OP is asking :confused:

So this isn't really an update discussion. It's a hypothetical situations discussion using the update as an excuse to try to pin Koz and Jesse into answering the OP's specific question. C'mon DarthJay, you're better than this.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

So this isn't really an update discussion. It's a hypothetical situations discussion using the update as an excuse to try to pin Koz and Jesse into answering the OP's specific question. C'mon DarthJay, you're better than this.

Just what I thought when I read it :P
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Just what I thought when I read it :P

Exactly! The drama!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    And they let the daily login rewards bug slide into the new year. If you didn't notice, you miss out on at least 8 shards at the end of the month. They could have at least pushed a client restart on new years day.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    And they let the daily login rewards bug slide into the new year. If you didn't notice, you miss out on at least 8 shards at the end of the month. They could have at least pushed a client restart on new years day.

You can manually restart your client
  • Options

I don't understand this? I got the daily reward back then so what was the bug?
  • Options

Some people couldn't because of some bug, I'm not sure exactly what it was. Probably the calendar didn't update or something
  • Options

Some people couldn't because of some bug, I'm not sure exactly what it was. Probably the calendar didn't update or something

Thanks for the reply! :)